Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

German Media ZDF EXPOSES jewish CRIMES

NinRick

The following video shows how Prof. Baumgarten (on the left) EXPOSES jewish Crimes against the palestines for over half a century. This was most likely an accident, as the moderator (woman on right) tried to shut Prof. Baumgarten up for several times. AHHH I love to see our Rituals to work. Fuck yes Germany, fuck yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=nkjhCo3WzHY&ab_channel=ButrusSaid said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=nkjhCo3WzHY&ab_channel=ButrusSaid

Moderator: "Prof. Baumgarten, please explain us what triggered this explosion of violence."

Baumgarten:"For this we have to adress two issues. What most people tend to overlook, and what also the isreali left liberal newspaper 'Ha-Arhes (?)' clearly stated is, it is fact that isreal has been occupying the palestines for well over 50 years now, no contriy, no people, no society, no human can endure something like this. The details are tend to be overlooked, especially by Germany, Europe and the US, continous violence against the palestines from the israeli Army, settlers, continuous economical violence, daily violence at army check-points where they hold you up and you have no clue when you are allowed to leave, expulsion of their own homes which is now also attemped in eastern Jerusalem, expropriation of own land and property, destruytion of houses and homes, all of this led to a point where the palestines are literally destroyed by the occupation, they are about to explode. This was the longterm issue, the short-term issue has to do, with a senseless, short-term, counter-productive escaltional policy of Nethanjahu's Administration. Ha-Arhes (Jewish Newspaper) has mentioned this and also much more. Why does Isreal has to block the Damascus gate, where people gather after the fasting time, during the fasting month of "Ramadan"? Why do the israeli police, have to violently ingress in the Hara-Sharif(?) ? [get`s interupted] and much more..."

Moderator:"[Interrupted Prof. Baumgarten on purpose] Please leave it there, I have other Questions. Lets look at the other side as well. The Palestines have also fired over 1000 missles at Israel, worst Missle Attacks onm Tel-Aviv since the begin of the middle east conflict, many people died and got injured there. How much do the Hamas and the Dschjhad (?) restrain themselves with regarding attacks?"

Baumgarten:"As I said earlier in a context of occupation, the People have reached their boiling points, they are ready to stand up against the voilence, they had to endure for over half a century. And that`s why, at least at that time, the Hamad, Dschjhad and other left orientated groups, supported the attacks against Israel. They basically say 'Not only you are allowed and able to kill us, we are also allowed to retaliate, and stand up for ourselves!' [Moderator interrupts Prof. Baumgarten again.]"
Moderator:"Oh yes, This is what I wanted to ask, is there a way to stop the violence from both sides? How do you think this could happen? Do you think the US and Europe have to engage there?"

Baumgarten:"Absolutely. What is needed now in the first step is, massive engagement from the US, Europe and also from Germany. When you depict yourself as the closest friend of Israel, then you should, especially today, talk to your 'Best Friend' Tacheles(?), and tell them that this policiy will only achieve the very opposite of what you want to achieve. You have to De-escalate , leave the Harame-Shariv (?), actually TALK to the Palestines, use all channels to talk to Hamas this was the last 15-20 years always possible! Talk to the leaders of the Palestines in Israel. STOP the expulsion of Palestines from their own homes and lives, and finally end this malicious occupation! "

Moderator:"This is what the middle east expert Prof. Baumgarten said"

Sorry for the grammar, I just wrote this down in passing, lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back