Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sing

yumais

How to sing? Is there any meditation i can do, or something to get a talent or find mine?

I think answering him is a waste of time.
While he does not read the answers to himself questions

Do RTRs :D
You will learn to vibrate sounds.
If I understand correctly, these are not just reversing the enemy curses, but were stolen words that the enemy reversed.
So you will be learning to vibrate sounds, reversing the enemy curses, and empowering your soul.

Also, As with anything, your not gonna learn to sing, if you dont sing.
And the best practice, is perfect practice, there are people who have been singing their whole lives.
Learn from them.

yumais said:
How to sing? Is there any meditation i can do, or something to get a talent or find mine?
You should look at your natal chart and see what you are spiritually inclined to do. For example someone who is destined to be a good warrior (that is also police, firemen, etc.) with lousy cooking skills won't be a good chef even when one extensively learns to cook, unless that person is very advanced spiritually then they can throw the chart in the trash bin so to speak because of spiritual power, and understanding which would elevate them above the forces of nature.

And to answer how to sing... Just sing. It'n not any more compilcated than that. You get good at something by doing that something. However, if you are not good at singing even after years of practice then find something suitable for you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back