Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are the chances of a third war if the conflict between Israel and Gaza escalates?

StyleCoin said:
Will countries like Russia, China, USA, IRAN, etc, want to get involved in the conflict?

I dont think ww3 would sprout from something like this. I do know however in the event pissreal would really start getting btfo'd they would cry to the USA to come help them which they would sadly gladly do. Especially now since the whole cabinet is full of kikes.

High but improbable, since nobody would want to engage in such a war, because Israel would most likely lose, and everything would go into a fallout shortly after.

Not even most jews want such a war to happen, because they know, most of them might be destroyed in such a war or physically almost entirely gone from the earth by the end of it. Especially if Israel is central to this.

Israel wants instead to kill every innocent people in the region, just with US backing, while nobody else does a thing and doesn't even get remotely involved.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
High but improbable, since nobody would want to engage in such a war, because Israel would most likely lose, and everything would go into a fallout shortly after.

Not even most jews want such a war to happen, because they know, most of them might be destroyed in such a war or physically almost entirely gone from the earth by the end of it. Especially if Israel is central to this.

Israel wants instead to kill every innocent people in the region, just with US backing, while nobody else does a thing and doesn't even get remotely involved.
If they really started loosing as a result of the world turning on them they would resort to the Sampson option. They have nukes pointed at every country that has the ability for whatever reason to poses any threat to them. Imo we would need someone to disarm that somehow before completely taking them out. I think that would take some serious infiltration. I hear they keep those buttons old school safe from cyberattacks and very close by.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hopefully this situation can backfire on them. If they get destroyed it will make it very easy for us to get our world back.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It would be epic if israel is destroyed before 2024, the enemy is extremely exposed, I am looking forward to the rtr schedule.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back