Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quick Question on Venus Square

SeaGoat_666

Someone I know is doing the Venus Square, but mispronounced one of the parts of the mantra, but finished their exact number of repititions for that day. They decided to restart the number of repititions for that day. Does this reset the entire working anyway, or does it salvage it? Honest question. 🤔

SeaGoat_666 said:
Someone I know is doing the Venus Square, but mispronounced one of the parts of the mantra, but finished their exact number of repititions for that day. They decided to restart the number of repititions for that day. Does this reset the entire working anyway, or does it salvage it? Honest question. 🤔
With squares one mishap with mantra means the square is trashed.

Although the square can be transformed to a normal planetary working. It won't be perfect, but something is better than nothing.

Henu the Great said:
SeaGoat_666 said:
With squares one mishap with mantra means the square is trashed.

Although the square can be transformed to a normal planetary working. It won't be perfect, but something is better than nothing.

Thank you. I'll inform them immediately.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back