Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Experience the other night with transit

Sundara

I was thinking about my guardian and how much he’s helped me. Just reflecting on his ways and our successes and failures. I was overcome with a wave of energy, the air grew dense and watery, bliss and ensued and we became one for a moment. I was flashed an image of a white horse and knight riding this horse carrying a cup, behind were stained glass windows, and then this was conjoined with another image of a queen on a throne that the man was going towards. The white horse and cup image had more obviously been the knight of cups. I looked at this card, felt Mercury, and in came for a moment Thoth who mentioned to look up at the starts. I saw in my mind three planets, involving Mercury and the sun.

I googled planetary alignments of the night and Mercury Jupiter and Saturn were in line this night. Just as rare as the Jupiter saturn conjunct alone.

They mentioned relationship reconciliation, and the sudden influx of joyous relationships. People have been over the top kind lately. Any negative situation is being resolved with such peace. I’m thinking this may be due to the transit. A while back my guardian said when I’m fully met with my crown my relationships will also find resolution. During this time my soul and mind has become more and more in line like I’ve been shedding another layer. Having key realizations about the afterlife and this life that are bringing a lot of peace.

The transits involvement is interesting in all of this.

I am happy for you, sounds like everything is getting better and better for you from now on, and that you are finding more peace within yourself and finding yourself even more.

Just like your Guardian Demon said, everything will be alright. =)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back