Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Poltergeists

Purified666

HP Maxine said poltergeist are, as she said "level two ghosts", powerful sorcerers when they were living and they know that they are dead. But why do these ghosts linger around?

She said that some of them are capable of moving objects, inflict injuries and cuts. Why would they attack other living beings? Do they achieve something by attacking someone or scaring them? And for how long are these powerful ghost capable of staying here before moving onto the astral?

Hmm I'm pretty sure they are on the astral plane.
Maybe they're angry about something.
Of course just now I thought about something;
Where do souls go when they don't go to Duat nor in their filthy ''heaven''-cube matrix?
I suppose they stay roaming around on earth but then I wonder how do they ever reincarnate if they do?..
How does the process of Reincarnation ''happens'' like how is it triggered?

Shining Sloth 666 said:
Where do souls go when they don't go to Duat nor in their filthy ''heaven''-cube matrix?
I suppose they stay roaming around on earth but then I wonder how do they ever reincarnate if they do?..

Here's a link to HP Hooded Cobra's sermons about the afterlife, reincarnation, astral entities, karma...etc if you haven't read them already. :D

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/messages/188933

Kieith666 said:
Shining Sloth 666 said:

Here's a link to HP Hooded Cobra's sermons about the afterlife, reincarnation, astral entities, karma...etc if you haven't read them already. :D

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/messages/188933

thank you :D kisses

Shining Sloth 666 said:

I'd like to know too about what happens to strong people's power after they die. I think it was HP HoodedCobra or HP Mageson that said people evaporate if they don't meditate for a long time. I think they got it from some ancient texts.

Another thing that is interesting, which I will probably look more into through way of the vast UFO community, is the constellations/galaxies that Satan's people possess and how many more humans there are then these 7 billion on Earth. I think there is more than just the Demons as well. Like massive amounts in two constellations, Orion and Taurus.

They say there's three planet's one for blacks one for asians and one for the whites. That is real racial segregation - the most wise and of the gods. Also there is some "less advanced" planet in other constellations where humans have a system like they do here with democracy and race mixing. Interesting universe. I got all this from HP_Hammerofthegods sermons by the way http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/ if you're interested in reading more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back