Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Germans shouting "Fuck jews" in the streets

Aquarius

Germans shouting "Fuck Jews" in the street.
https://twitter.com/ZentralratJuden/status/1392622411774840832

Maybe it's time for Germans to actually look at these people whose race is being genocided and ask if maybe, just maybe, Hitler was right to warn about jews?

Since we know by now Hitler didn't even do anything the enemy claims.

Aquarius said:
Those aren't Germans though right? Those are Turks and Arabs in the video.

Aquarius said:

All though this is great to see its very obvious by the scene these are not ethnic Germans. In Germany and NL there are alot of turks and morroccans. I can even hear from the accents German is not their first language.

Aquarius said:

I am not sure if I am blind, but I hardly see any German in the video. They all seem to be either immigrants or migrants.

Though, it looks like the very people the Jews are using in this 'great replacement' will brutally turn against the Jews for all the lies that they have been told. I mean moving into some other land by thousand miles of journey on foot and leaving everything behind is a big decision and if the end results of this journey are bad, one only has to inform these useful tools of kalergi of who is responsible for all this mess. It's not only the "Kalergi crowd" that will turn against the Jews, much of the indigenous populace will also slowly join this wave.

I can't wait to see this tide of suffering that will rise against Jews.
What a time to be alive.

Shadowcat said:
Aquarius said:

All though this is great to see its very obvious by the scene these are not ethnic Germans. In Germany and NL there are alot of turks and morroccans. I can even hear from the accents German is not their first language.

These people in the video are Palestinians, Turks and so on, living in Germany. Germany has a high percent of migrants from the region.

Germans should see them and take example, since this is happening in Germany. These people appear to understand jews far more than many Germans nowadays do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Aquarius said:

These people in the video are Palestinians, Turks and so on, living in Germany. Germany has a high percent of migrants from the region.

Germans should see them and take example, since this is happening in Germany. These people appear to understand jews far more than many Germans nowadays do.

Yes they do. I do hope all Ethnic Germans and other Europeans follow this example

Aquarius said:

YESSSS, atta Germany

Aquarius said:

Unfortunately those are everything but Germans. Those are the typical bored scum that will use any opportunity to make mess on the streets, today is because pissrael attacks Palestine, tomorrow because German government wants to cut their social warfare, next month because they saw some video with Antifa doing mess in America, so they wanna try it too.
Germans here (the region NRW at least, where Gelsenkirchen is) are still pretty kike friendly and somehow still believe (AfD bs propaganda also helps 🙄) if you're pro-Nation and anti-immigration/-multiculturalism you should side with kikes coz they are white, coz they woz victimz x 6 whatever and they are your brothers in jewsus and jewsus is gonna save you from crazy mudslime invadors from the east.
Say anything against a kike, you're a white supremacist, a bad bad Nazi and you're going to jail.
I don't know how is in other parts of the country, but here people are still really dumb, programmed and manipulated, sometimes it's painfully unbearable listening to them.
I mean, it's great pissrael is getting her ass kicked, but those brownz in video are just uselles c*nts infiltrating this more than generous social system and making a mess out of boredom. Tomorrow they might as well turn against us, coz hey, we white, they brown.
Ok, I've ventilated. 😁
Sorry guys, I just can't stand those muddy mofos. Time for a RTR!

HAIL SATAN!

Yes I did only notice after posting that these are turks and others. But still.
I even saw the video of a jew full of blood in his face getting chased by muslims in the USA.
Remember what bush said about themselves? If people knew what they did they would be chased in the street.

Haha I heard the news as well and I was laughing hard.
I think I would have joined them, if my legs was not injured because my got dislocated 5 days ago, lol.

Ahh I absolutely love the ring to it, „scheiß Juden!“. It is beginning. >:D

mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:

Brother you should come here to Germany, we have MANY turks and arabs here. MANY!

We don’t have many pure blooded Germans here anymore, maybe 20% are pure blooded Germans, the rest are mixed.

I am also Russian/German, so I am not a pure German as well.
We have many from Turkey, many Arabs, many people from Russia, Serbia, Spain, Italy, Poland, Romania and generally many from Eastern Europe.

NinRick said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:

Brother you should come here to Germany, we have MANY turks and arabs here. MANY!

We don’t have many pure blooded Germans here anymore, maybe 20% are pure blooded Germans, the rest are mixed.

We have many from Turkey, many Arabs, many people from Russia, Serbia, Spain, Italy, Poland, Romania and generally many from Eastern Europe.

Are you OK?

NinRick said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:

I hope to visit Germany one day. Maybe live there if it is suitable for me.

But that's far away from now. My current goal is to move out. Once I move out I will finally start seriously advancing spiritually and improve my career exponentially. Right now it's like having weights and limits on my feet with my advancement just like Rock Lee in Naruto. I just hope to drop those heavy weights and finally be free.

It's not gonna be easy to move out either. But it's the goal I desire and the one that I WILL ACHIEVE!

I hope less Mudslimes would go to Germany though and whole Europe even. They are too filthy and brutal to live with the kind hearted europeans.

mercury_wisdom said:
NinRick said:
mercury_wisdom said:

But that's far away from now. My current goal is to move out. Once I move out I will finally start seriously advancing spiritually and improve my career exponentially. Right now it's like having weights and limits on my feet with my advancement just like Rock Lee in Naruto. I just hope to drop those heavy weights and finally be free.

It's not gonna be easy to move out either. But it's the goal I desire and the one that I WILL ACHIEVE!

I hope less Mudslimes would go to Germany though and whole Europe even. They are too filthy and brutal to live with the kind hearted europeans.

Good that my russian side protects my kind hearted European side haha
Lemme know if you come to Germany :p

mercury_wisdom said:
NinRick said:
mercury_wisdom said:

It is not about islam but about Race. Just because the jews have brought things to this point does not mean we should give up.

NinRick said:
mercury_wisdom said:
NinRick said:

Good that my russian side protects my kind hearted European side haha
Lemme know if you come to Germany :p
Sure will let you know then. Have a good day brother Ninrick :)

This whole situation has me enraged, I encountered a jew on a game I play and his name was "LoveIsrael", his account detail said "Nuke Palestine". I called him out in front of a bunch of other people, trying to get people to see what his account says. Told him that Satan is coming for him. He didnt say anything, probably was pissing his pants or maybe a rocket dropped on his head. Hopefully I wont get banned for being "Racist", but whatever at least 10+ people will be exposed to the true nature of these fking kikes. Another one complained about "rockets in my city" "500+", boohoo... fking shit ass losers, literally have all the wealth in the world but dont have any fukin balls.. they are probably dying more from heartattacks then the actual rockets. Im so ready for this next RTR schedule, and super glad to see the outcome of our hardwork, this is just the beginning of what will come to these beings less than cockroaches. Ill do my best to keep a level head, but inside im celebrating the death of these fuckers.

Compare the hundreds of pro Palestine matches all over the world compared to a handful of kikes waving their little flags in places like Florida. People are fed up with the bandit state of pissrael. The only place you see the kikes outnumbering is online in key platforms and that's only because they literally have an online military for this type of stuff. It's no wonder many jews are coming here in the forums lately pushing their crap.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back