Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Attacks at the night

DragonFire11

Last night I woke up at 3:41 am, I went out from the bed to drink water.
But when I went back to sleep, it was just impossible. The negative thoughts were so impulsive, that they were turning my body from one side to another every 5minutes. First I did not pay attention because I wanted to sleep, but after 10-15min I knew something is going on. I was copletely helpless with those negative thoughts, then I start visualazing our father Satan sigil in blu flames.

Took a little time then it normalized but just a little bit and for a short period of time. When I vizualized the attacks or the thoughts were more and more inpulsive. It all took 2 full hours when I fell asleep again from fatigue. At the morning when I woke up,I felt compeletely exhausted, couldnt think normaly and still have a bad feeling about it.

At the working place was everything fine, just before the dinner my boss called me to her office and said that I have a very low output and something need to be done. At that moment I knew this is not a coincident, these were the negative thoughts I felt at the night.

I DO NOT want to loose my job, I am the one who work, my wife at home with my kids, and finding a job in this damaged situation is absolutely impossible here in my country. You know, when the boss say - you have a low output - it means, soon or later you are fired. It happened twice in a last 5 months with my two colleagues. They were fired.

Any of you my fellow warriors, can provide, give me help, what is the best ritual to do to avoid being fired??

DragonFire11 said:
But when I went back to sleep, it was just impossible. The negative thoughts were so impulsive, that they were turning my body from one side to another every 5minutes. First I did not pay attention because I wanted to sleep, but after 10-15min I knew something is going on. I was copletely helpless with those negative thoughts, then I start visualazing our father Satan sigil in blu flames.

Took a little time then it normalized but just a little bit and for a short period of time. When I vizualized the attacks or the thoughts were more and more inpulsive. It all took 2 full hours when I fell asleep again from fatigue. At the morning when I woke up,I felt compeletely exhausted, couldnt think normaly and still have a bad feeling about it.

At the working place was everything fine, just before the dinner my boss called me to her office and said that I have a very low output and something need to be done. At that moment I knew this is not a coincident, these were the negative thoughts I felt at the night.

I DO NOT want to loose my job, I am the one who work, my wife at home with my kids, and finding a job in this damaged situation is absolutely impossible here in my country. You know, when the boss say - you have a low output - it means, soon or later you are fired. It happened twice in a last 5 months with my two colleagues. They were fired.

Any of you my fellow warriors, can provide, give me help, what is the best ritual to do to avoid being fired??
You could program your aura to make a good impression and you could also do some working with Ehwaz (can be used to bind another’s thoughts and actions to the operator’s will) and Sowilo.

Don't forget, after each attack or after any negative thoughts, you should clean your aura and chakras very well.

DragonFire11 said:

I would do the return curses on a daily basis.

I would plant the thought that I am a very productive and trusted person and very useful in my position (or even the best person possible for this work). See what would be better for you. I would do this to all people who can affect my job.

I would raise energy with an affirmation like "all my work effort is widely known tenfold and appreciated by the manager/owner, making me keep my job as it is, in positive and healthy way for me". Be it for one time only, or even everyday.

I would charge and program my aura with something like "everyone in my workplace perceives me as very productive and valuable" or something like that.

I would do a binding to anyone who can fire me so that they are unable to do so.

Is the problem sleep? If so, I think you should try trance before bed. It will give you a deep sleep. Also try progressive muscle relaxation (PMR) with AOP. My favorite sleep technique is: (works for me)
- Do this after intense physical exertion or a day of hard work.
- Sit on the bed.
- Breathe deeply and perform PMR. Rotate your eyes and focus on the black vacuum in front of your closed eyes.
* If you do not fall asleep, you will have a relaxation that can help with sleep
_____
I think advanced members can help you more

You are not fired yet, so you can act now. Your boss told you that you have to do something, so do something.
Be more productive. She probably doesn’t say this for no reason.

If you are not good at your profession, practice, show your efforts.

Also do a working to improve your situation. You have to decide either you do something to improve your skills at your profession, or your situation at your workplace or you do a spell on your Boss. Other people who don’t meditate are pretty weak, and we can influence them easily.

Clean your soul multiple times, do AoP and Program your Aura so your Boss likes you.

But you can not run away from it, you have to improve, because your Boss probably doesn’t say this for no reason, does she?

And if she tries to fire you go to court, we in Germany can go do a Workers Court, for affairs regarding the profession and job.

Good Luck.

Maya said:
DragonFire11 said:

I would plant the thought that I am a very productive and trusted person and very useful in my position (or even the best person possible for this work). See what would be better for you. I would do this to all people who can affect my job.

I would raise energy with an affirmation like "all my work effort is widely known tenfold and appreciated by the manager/owner, making me keep my job as it is, in positive and healthy way for me". Be it for one time only, or even everyday.

I would charge and program my aura with something like "everyone in my workplace perceives me as very productive and valuable" or something like that.

I would do a binding to anyone who can fire me so that they are unable to do so.

Haha, I actually saw you in my mind, how you hide in the shadows and do magick to influence all people in all dead seriousness around you with your powers.

Ahh I love our people who seriously develop their powers, others can only dream about this.

NinRick said:
Maya said:
DragonFire11 said:

Haha, I actually saw you in my mind, how you hide in the shadows and do magick to influence all people in all dead seriousness around you with your powers.

Ahh I love our people who seriously develop their powers, others can only dream about this.

Seto Kaiba is in the shadows. Me, Yugi and Yugioh are in the light.

Maya said:
NinRick said:
Maya said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My old childhood friend would also say randomly things like that, while playing yugioh against her. This is not you, is it? :lol:

NinRick said:
Maya said:
NinRick said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My old childhood friend would also say randomly things like that, while playing yugioh against her. This is not you, is it? :lol:

Um, nope.

Next time you come under attack and find yourself in tight spot immediately surround yourself in Satanic blue flames. If you can see the enemy, then surround the enemy in the same manner.

Also use white-gold to purify yourself with affirmations right after. Don't wait for later letting the shit linger on you.

Henu the Great said:
Next time you come under attack and find yourself in tight spot immediately surround yourself in Satanic blue flames. If you can see the enemy, then surround the enemy in the same manner.

Also use white-gold to purify yourself with affirmations right after. Don't wait for later letting the shit linger on you.

If you do everything right, you should look like this.

vegito_super_saiyan_blue_by_sennin_gl_54-dblj5sv.png

I am very thankful all of you, helped me a lot how to deal with attacks like this, and also for the technics for not being fired. I will apply them asap.

I know the situations all around the world is not easy, wish you all the best.

May father Satan bless you all.

I would like to add that most often for me at least, negative thoughts itself were not the main problem but merely a symptom.
You might think that ' Ah, I am having negative thoughts. Therefore, I must remove negative thoughts'. However, in my opinion that is merely curing the symptom, not the main problem.

Now the main problem can be anything. It can be that you are lacking in aura of protection or cleaning aura or maybe enemy attacks. Either way you have to remove the main problem.

I would suggest using runes for aop. Algis and Sowilo are good for aop from what I hear. Also I would also advise to use mantras for cleaning your aura.

About your boss. Completely use magick on her without restraints and program her to have a favourable impression of you.

See this: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

I will repeat this again. Negative thoughts themselves isn't the main problem but merely a symptom of something underlying deeper. Negative thoughts come from ' Something underlying deeper'. They themselves do not come out of thin air.

Also, sleep before 11 PM and do not stare at screen 1-2 hrs before sleep. At night, use yellow light from a table lamp or something. Also, do not drink water 1-2 hrs before sleep.
Not staring at digital screen and warm light is especially important.

Username said:
I would like to add that most often for me at least, negative thoughts itself were not the main problem but merely a symptom.
You might think that ' Ah, I am having negative thoughts. Therefore, I must remove negative thoughts'. However, in my opinion that is merely curing the symptom, not the main problem.

Now the main problem can be anything. It can be that you are lacking in aura of protection or cleaning aura or maybe enemy attacks. Either way you have to remove the main problem.

I would suggest using runes for aop. Algis and Sowilo are good for aop from what I hear. Also I would also advise to use mantras for cleaning your aura.

About your boss. Completely use magick on her without restraints and program her to have a favourable impression of you.

See this: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

I will repeat this again. Negative thoughts themselves isn't the main problem but merely a symptom of something underlying deeper. Negative thoughts come from ' Something underlying deeper'. They themselves do not come out of thin air.

Also, sleep before 11 PM and do not stare at screen 1-2 hrs before sleep. At night, use yellow light from a table lamp or something. Also, do not drink water 1-2 hrs before sleep.
Not staring at digital screen and warm light is especially important.

I will take your advice my brother.

Thank you so much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back