Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This Wiccan is retarded and I hate Love Magick.

MrIntrepid

I've been on the fence about writing this for a while but I want to get it out in the open somewhere, so it might as well be here. The situation is still ongoing but I now have the upper hand.

About five to six years ago I met this Wiccan guy, who I intuitively knew was an angel magician. I even told him what he was to his face, but it didn't scare him off. What it did do was intrigue him further, which is when I started getting all the dreams related to him, of a very intimate nature. I had only been SS for a year or two at this point and while I was becoming increasingly psychic I also had a lingering issue with my nervous system that may have served a role in making me susceptible to his magickal advances, so I did fall for him.

Things went well for a while but as time went on the absolute incompatibility of our energies became more present. We were open to each other and able to not communicate telepathically, but read select thoughts at certain times. I would be able to tell him what he was thinking and he with me, which turned out to be a horrible thing but we're getting there. In the environment we were in everyone was either down-low or highly hostile to homosexual activity of any kind, so it was also very secretive.

Now, things soured rapidly when I realized this person was manipulating me not only through magick, but through his words which he used to enhance his spells. He would ask me if I'd ever fight him, "even if he hurt me." I would always respond with "No." He would physically abuse me and at one point threw a knife at me and had the audacity to refer to me as "obsolete". While he was Wiccan he also had a martial arts background which meant his aura was stronger than it would normally be and he had a gift for directing energy which allowed him to perform telekenesis on a very small scale. At times I would join auras with him to make it easier, which also turned out to be a horrible thing for me to have been doing.

Eventually our energies just clashed and we started trying to murder each other astrally, which had the effect of sparking conflict throughout all of our "friends" purely through the magickal side of things. He would go around attempting to sneakily turn people against me and I would, in a total blind rage, lash out through black magick which would cause his efforts to rebound and hit him instead. He was beaten up by mobs, forced to admit to his sexuality in public and soon devolved into running into the hallways afflicted by negative energy screaming his lungs out like a total lunatic.

The whole thing weighed very heavily on me as I was not only still inexperienced with matters of magick in this life, but also with matters of love. I always felt very sorry about what I was doing even though he was clearly at fault for having seduced me through magick against my will in the first place. What this did was create an opening for him and this is a very big point, since he was actively a psychic vampire primarily as his method of "spiritual progression."

He was already latched onto me from all the shared energy work we'd been doing so now prying him off as he tried his best to cling onto me was a task and a half. I was drained daily, flooded with chaotic thoughts, left unable to properly meditate not for days, not for weeks, not even months, but for years. To be clear, our relationship had only lasted for about a year and a half but the torment went on for over five years in total and is still going on to some extent. My aura was battered and torn apart which left me open to further abuse from other people I attempted to get romantically involved with. (This is not including my planetary vulnerability to this as well, but that's another story.)

For five years I basically begged this person to get the fuck off of me (this was mental as we were still connected) all the while they continued to torture me through the astral over something they had started. For five years they fought me over my own energy which I had been working so hard to attain. For five years they blocked my progress as a Spiritual Satanist and made me feel like I was going insane. He had me bound so tightly that everytime I would even consider the possibility of it being him I would be filled with dread and unable to react appropriately. When this all started I even had (as how it had begun) a dream of him stabbing me to death, as if he was trying to be obvious about it.

Anyway, I've been forced to live in a constantly overcharged state of reinforced protective auras, cleansing, connection severing and entire 40 day workings to get rid of weaknesses which made me susceptible to his attacks for a while now. There's also a counter spell I've devised particularly for this situation that is working out better than I thought it would, but I don't want to go into detail because it's still in progress. No longer are my thoughts so clouded that the actions of this vampire are obfuscated from me though. I feel like the chains are finally coming off and it's just the greatest thing in the world for me right now. He does still attempt to do really stupid things but generally aiming things at his pineal stops him in his tracks.

All of the communication I have had with him for the past five years was mental as we were joined to the point even thinking about myself would cause me to think of him instead. Instead of being able to recall what I look like, his face would be there and this is something I would need to repeatedly look into a mirror to rectify. And while I understand this might seem ridiculous, please understand that possession is something that is very possible. Even partial possession.

I'm not really even mad that the situation happened, just at the person who made it happen. Understanding my chart has made me realize that there are certain factors which will draw these people to me in order to make me stronger mentally. The whole idea of fate being this deeply intertwined with events in my life doesn't amuse me but we all know that as SS we have ways of solving that. If anything, I will admit that having to face off against an enemy mage has opened my eyes to many of their tactics.

The highest aspiration of Spiritual Satanism is Godhood.
The method is introspection and power gained through meditation.

The highest aspiration of enemy spirituality is Perfected Parasitism.
The method is vampirism.

Jews and those who follow the teachings corrupted by them require victims to make their magick work. Without victims they are left to their own devices and in the best case scenario they are powerless, whereas at worst they turn on each other and destroy themselves. As many of these parasites have been learning lately, some of their intended "victims" have claws. Claws that we have far less qualms about using when the lies have been exposed to the light and the truth has been made plain to see.

Parasites require ignorance and complacency in order to continue to function. An alert host given the right motivation will often become a predator.

This is where morality becomes subjective, because the Jew is only doing what it needs to do in order to survive. It just so happens that what it's doing is harmful to the lives of its host.

And if the highest order of morality is self preservation then the host cannot be blamed when it turns to its parasites and does to it, what was being done to them.

I am done trying to save this person. I am done falling for their seduction attempts and all the reminders of things that transpired between us.

I refuse to be ripped apart because of my kindness and my empathy. Those things I now reserve only for my fellow human beings. Jews and their servants be damned. And may they find no rest at the moment of death whenever it comes for them. Were these people to live in the eternal torment they so eagerly wish upon everyone else as they sit smug with their cup of freshly drained blood, I would be completely okay with that.

Love Magick is beautiful. There is nothing wrong with Love spells. The only challenge with doing a specific love spell on someone specific is that most of the times (not all) this person wont be the right person for you; and as much as you might actually make them fall inlove with you. You might be dissapointed at the end of the day.

The best option is to attract the best partner/partners and you will be positively at what your energy can do, and the most perfect souls it can attract for you.

TanzanianGod said:
Love Magick is beautiful. There is nothing wrong with Love spells. The only challenge with doing a specific love spell on someone specific is that most of the times (not all) this person wont be the right person for you; and as much as you might actually make them fall inlove with you. You might be dissapointed at the end of the day.

The best option is to attract the best partner/partners and you will be positively at what your energy can do, and the most perfect souls it can attract for you.

That bit of the title was hyperbole and I honestly didn't expect anyone to reply to this topic, lol. I don't hate love magick, just those who attempt to use it to dominate the unwilling. It's especially irritating when they know you're aware because they know you're a witch, yet they persist regardless. And even more irritating when they do this for years.

This is hopefully the first and last time I have to resort to black magick to get an ex to leave me the fuck alone.

Of course, love magick is beautiful in itself as a form of "psychic power", but let's just follow basic ethics tho. Personally, when I've found out that my ex was doing love magick on me I've got really upset, and I've found that out because he was doing it for quite a long time, then suddenly stopped when he thought it's permanent, and I could just feel the effects of it be scattered quite quickly, and I asked him, then he admitted.

I mean... you could at least have done it if we were compatible, not just because you would like to be with me and you knew I could be totally unhappy or feel unloved. And this happend twice, both are ss. And talking about basic ethics, doing a love working on someone you just "think" matches you, without checking your astrological compatibility, or their chart before, and then everything turns out to be really wrong, is just stupid IMO.

Basically, every work of magick should be like this:
1. You get the idea of what you're going to do and what you want to do, you chose the magick working and the affirmation. So this first step happens on the MENTAL area, then...
2. You actually start doing the magick working, which happens in the ASTRAL, and the last number...
3. It materialises in the MATERIAL. So in this case, the person you do magick on really falls in love with you.

So this pattern MAM (mental-astral-material) is how magick should manifest. Starting with the Mental... this is where some people should spend a lot more time tbh, thinking about what they want to do, if the want to do it, how they're gonna act in order to do it and how it's going to materialise.

I don't know who would actually need all these love workings if you do the first part properly. Personally, I only think about sex magick as actually useful if you only want to have sex with someone, but making them fall in love is deeper for most people. Tbh, I would see that Mental part I was mentioning earlier as maybe checking your astrological compatibility, they'll maybe also see if it is worth it to do a love spell or not. For me, someone has done a quick reading for "us" and tbh we didn't even needed that to know if we're attracted to each other or not, I knew from the start I was, and lol if he reads this... I am. You also said you read your own chart so you should know how you are and what you need.

In your situation tho, that person was REALLY toxic, I can't explain, I feel extremely bad for you reading that, but you were a spiritual satanist for a year or two as you said meeting that guy, so you should've been a lot more skeptical, and also have the claim to want another spiritual satanist from the very start. I suggest you remove the ties from both of your souls imagining your chakras connected through light tubes (each chakra's colour) with his and destroy them one by one, and also try this.

You also said this "This is where morality becomes subjective, because the Jew is only doing what it needs to do in order to survive" so you knew he was a jew? Also, you said after "I am done trying to save this person". Wiccans are not necessarily jews however, but if you knew the person was a jew, were you trying to "save" him from his own nature, as you as well said it is?

Also... throwing a knife at you and you said that accepting that was kindness... also 5 years wasted... I don't want to be rude tbh but I can't understand this kind of mentality. However, I see you started changing for the better so don't stop, you're on the right path. If I may suggest you, you can also do a working with MUNKA for freeing the soul. Good luck from now on, and keep yourself protected and strong in Satan and His work!

MrIntrepid said:
TanzanianGod said:

That bit of the title was hyperbole and I honestly didn't expect anyone to reply to this topic, lol. I don't hate love magick, just those who attempt to use it to dominate the unwilling. It's especially irritating when they know you're aware because they know you're a witch, yet they persist regardless. And even more irritating when they do this for years.

This is hopefully the first and last time I have to resort to black magick to get an ex to leave me the fuck alone.

GD. said:
Of course, love magick is beautiful in itself as a form of "psychic power", but let's just follow basic ethics tho. Personally, when I've found out that my ex was doing love magick on me I've got really upset, and I've found that out because he was doing it for quite a long time, then suddenly stopped when he thought it's permanent, and I could just feel the effects of it be scattered quite quickly, and I asked him, then he admitted.

I mean... you could at least have done it if we were compatible, not just because you would like to be with me and you knew I could be totally unhappy or feel unloved. And this happend twice, both are ss. And talking about basic ethics, doing a love working on someone you just "think" matches you, without checking your astrological compatibility, or their chart before, and then everything turns out to be really wrong, is just stupid IMO.

Basically, every work of magick should be like this:
1. You get the idea of what you're going to do and what you want to do, you chose the magick working and the affirmation. So this first step happens on the MENTAL area, then...
2. You actually start doing the magick working, which happens in the ASTRAL, and the last number...
3. It materialises in the MATERIAL. So in this case, the person you do magick on really falls in love with you.

So this pattern MAM (mental-astral-material) is how magick should manifest. Starting with the Mental... this is where some people should spend a lot more time tbh, thinking about what they want to do, if the want to do it, how they're gonna act in order to do it and how it's going to materialise.

I don't know who would actually need all these love workings if you do the first part properly. Personally, I only think about sex magick as actually useful if you only want to have sex with someone, but making them fall in love is deeper for most people. Tbh, I would see that Mental part I was mentioning earlier as maybe checking your astrological compatibility, they'll maybe also see if it is worth it to do a love spell or not. For me, someone has done a quick reading for "us" and tbh we didn't even needed that to know if we're attracted to each other or not, I knew from the start I was, and lol if he reads this... I am. You also said you read your own chart so you should know how you are and what you need.

In your situation tho, that person was REALLY toxic, I can't explain, I feel extremely bad for you reading that, but you were a spiritual satanist for a year or two as you said meeting that guy, so you should've been a lot more skeptical, and also have the claim to want another spiritual satanist from the very start. I suggest you remove the ties from both of your souls imagining your chakras connected through light tubes (each chakra's colour) with his and destroy them one by one, and also try this.

You also said this "This is where morality becomes subjective, because the Jew is only doing what it needs to do in order to survive" so you knew he was a jew? Also, you said after "I am done trying to save this person". Wiccans are not necessarily jews however, but if you knew the person was a jew, were you trying to "save" him from his own nature, as you as well said it is?

Also... throwing a knife at you and you said that accepting that was kindness... also 5 years wasted... I don't want to be rude tbh but I can't understand this kind of mentality. However, I see you started changing for the better so don't stop, you're on the right path. If I may suggest you, you can also do a working with MUNKA for freeing the soul. Good luck from now on, and keep yourself protected and strong in Satan and His work!

MrIntrepid said:
TanzanianGod said:

I'm glad someone else understands how annoying it is to have this done to them when they're aware of it. However, to answer your other concerns though?

I think this person may have been a Jew but I'm not sure, it's far more likely that they're just a Gentle angel magician. The main problem when we met was that they by this point had been a serious martial arts practitioner for at least two decades and was actively involved in training in vampric magick, whereas I was a sixteen year old way out of my depth only just beginning to access my psychic intuition.

To put succinctly, I had my chart twisted and turned into something disgusting so it could be used against me. I was engulfed in a Neptunian world of delusion while this person merged with me on a spiritual level and I was unable to get away from him because of the circumstances, for three years. I will admit that at the time he was a lot better at me at magick, which is why it was so easy for him to do what he did. This person is extremely neurotic, claims to have seen spirits which I believe are angels who appears to him as "humanoid television static" since he was a child.

If I were to define the spiritual nature of my chart I would call myself a cynical "spirit healer." He played on my empathy, no doubt with the assistance of whatever entity that was attached to him which also became attached to me. I don't think any of this was the fault of me being a bleeding heart. I was simply outmatched, outnumbered and at the time still partially connected to my childhood religion of Catholicism.

Because he was in my head MUNKA workings didn't work, URUZ workings didn't work and astral severing didn't work. It was like playing chess with someone who can read your next ten moves before you make them, because they're even encouraging you to make some of them. He's still partially connected to me but far less than before. The answer for me has been to deal with him, the angels, the other two jews screwing with me and another possible angel magician all at once, which has been quite the ordeal.

After this nobody will ever be able to breach my mind ever again. I have truly had enough of my privacy being invaded and I am no longer one to allow astral predators to molest and pervert my thoughts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back