Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bipolar

yumais

In last time i start to think that i am bipolar, but i hope is not true.. i don't want this :( sometimes i like different things in life, and then next day want anothers, im just undecided or bipolar?
What meditation can help you with depression,anxiety,bipolar and others shits like this?
Is 40 Days meditation program enough?

Meditating and doing introspection on yourself will make you understand what you want in life. It takes time, but with perseverance you will understand yourself and what you *actually* want. This society throws a lot of consumer stuff on you, you need to look at everything and decide critically if that's really what you want or what others want for you vs something that you think you want but you don't really want.

For example, a teenager wants to be a pilot, he envisions a cool pilot with his bomber jacket and aviator glasses, but no focusing on the flying itself, he deludes into thinking that he wants to be a pilot because he wants to be cool like the pilot pictured above, you need to analyse the flying part, not superficial things like "coolness" of the pilot.
Hope you understand what I mean.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back