Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Superstars

yumais

In last time i see a lot of famous people speaking about God or thanks him... and one say "if you good he is good with you" but they are bad, very bad and still get everything, wtf??! To who reffer when they say God? The xian God? Why and how they have so many influence power over people, and fans going crazy after them, and if they say do that because is good, people will do that because he is famous and listen to him, who give them this fame and money?? do they really work hard for this.. some get it overnight, for what are they used?, they are used by enemies just to make more bad? I have a lot of questions without anwser, i'm just curious why somethings happen and why no, is the world full with mysteries?

yumais said:
In last time i see a lot of famous people speaking about God or thanks him... and one say "if you good he is good with you" but they are bad, very bad and still get everything, wtf??! To who reffer when they say God? The xian God? Why and how they have so many influence power over people, and fans going crazy after them, and if they say do that because is good, people will do that because he is famous and listen to him, who give them this fame and money?? do they really work hard for this.. some get it overnight, for what are they used?, they are used by enemies just to make more bad? I have a lot of questions without anwser, i'm just curious why somethings happen and why no, is the world full with mysteries?
They don't in any way refer to our Gods.

Either some of them are jews and then it is already obvious why they are so rich and famous.

There may be gentiles, who can also become very famous and here several factors intervene. Today's people, especially young people, seem to be more focused on trends. Some of them don't really care about the content of the music, here I mean the lyrics. If something sounds good, they will continue to listen to that. And if someone is promoted enough and the audience gets to like him quite easily, that person's popularity grows. And anyway the jews infiltrated all areas, including the music industry. We should not be surprised that poor quality music is promoted, that promotes the consumption of alcohol and drugs for example. It's the same story with the film industry.

Another aspect must be considered and that would be the natal chart. If that person has several aspects that indicate success in music career for example and popularity, well this is another answer for you.

In other areas there are also people who behave like parasites. They are lazy, they don't do their job, they also deal with illegal things and on top of that they get a lot of money. Because the system is rotten. And because they don't know that reincarnation is possible, they don't know that they can reach a higher level of their existence. Others simply don't care. They prefer to spend their lives on useless things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back