Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Past Lives

Europe Gladio

I have tried to do past life meditations before but I was a little too restless to concentrate on being relaxed. I have heard that it is an advanced meditation not for beginners. I have also heard that other clues to past lives include what interests you whether it's time periods, places, technology, climate preference, plants, animals ect. I would like to hear what others past lives consisted of. Thank you.

It's all bits and pieces to me, that comes flashing randomly at me when I do meditations and feel heat. Imagine a huge jigsaw puzzle with thousands of pieces, and only able to see one piece at a time. Impossible to get a complete picture out of that. But it will arrange itself, if I keep meditating, that's for sure.

same here, just pieces here and there or some small few second visions...

from what i could see i was a roman, aswell as in wars... yop... killed people... the other life was pagan for sure, i had something to do with vikings, but not only, i travaled alot, so i do not say i was a viking myself, for that i cannot know, but i was a pagan and that was a life that had to do with my spirituality... most of it is blocked, i always felt like i could do much more i just need to remember... im not gonna go into detail about my past lives, this is enough information for now :)

Many times the memories of past lives usually arrive in the form of flashes while you meditate, also through lucid dreams while you sleep or also through feelings.
Is better not to be obsessed with this, some time ago I asked my GD impatiently for my past lives and at night while I was sleeping he said: "focus on your present life and the rest will come in due time".

Wotanwarrior said:
also through lucid dreams while you sleep
Lucid dreams? Is there something about lucid dreaming I missed? Are you saying that you can choose to have a dream how you wish (lucid) but it is actually unconscious that it's a previous life, or is there something else?

FancyMancy said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Lucid dreams? Is there something about lucid dreaming I missed? Are you saying that you can choose to have a dream how you wish (lucid) but it is actually unconscious that it's a previous life, or is there something else?

No, with lucid I meant dreams that I remember with clarity.

You have the past life meditation and you can also use a pendulum. The pendulum will swing to the piece of paper you can set out with names of different countries. Similar solutions like this can be made to answer questions. The Pendulum section has a bit of writing and information about it.

FancyMancy said:
Wotanwarrior said:

i had the same experience fancymancy, seeing past lives through lucid dreaming, it is like you know you are in a dream, a lucid dream, but you cannot controll it like you would normaly do, it is like it is happening, you are completely aware of it, but you cant stop it until its over... well this is how i would try to explain it... and yes i can usually choose a dream and the enviroment in it, but when something is emerging then i am aware of it but it is out of my control...

examples:
1. i did an experiment with the perthro rune a while back for recieving the lost knowledge of runes, it worked, i was lucid but the dream was completely out of my control, i HAD to follow the path in search of something while specific scenes played on the path indicating that it was all about the rune uruz (making the long story short), i had to find something in my dream and the moment i did, everything dissapeard firstly, and i was in control again

2. past lives: i said it up there how i experienced it

3. once i was freaking out about kundalini energies (yop i thought my kundalini was about to wake, because i had extreme heat pains in my base chakra, no matter how much i meditated on my base and sexual chakra to open up the path a bit for the energies it only became worse) and yeah i was freaking out it was stupid a bit i knoooww i admit it :lol: because my chakras were not opened at all and i was thinking daaamnnn this cannot happen THAT fast or could it?... anyway, one of the demons took control of my lucid dreaming once just to show me how it actually feels when kundalini rieses up and that there is nothing to freak out, after that he/she gave me the control back of my dreaming...

those are my 3 different types of lucid dreaming i experienced, everything else is just my own control however i like it, i didnt include the attacks that enemy does in my lucid dreaming sometimes, but thats something i can deal with easily so no need to mention it

AncientShadow666 said:
Some nice experiences you've got there! :D

Wotanwarrior said:
Is better not to be obsessed with this, some time ago I asked my GD impatiently for my past lives and at night while I was sleeping he said: "focus on your present life and the rest will come in due time".
That was precious, thank you very much. :)

Personally, I've had flashes of my past lives while doing the munka meditation. Often I have dreams where, after waking up I remember the dream, or the feeling of it.
I don't usually have flashes of my past lives on random, or while meditating... Only once (when I was still relatively new), I had the thought that I must have been from Spain in my past life, while doing hatha yoga lol

Personally, doing munka gives me these flashes... so, I kiiind of "abuse" this meditation, in the sense that, I may do an affirmation that wasn't really needed (eg "I am always free from any kinds of loneliness"), just so that I can have these flashes of memories. :p
I regret nothing. :lol:

I discovered that many "memories" and interests in certain eras and places were likely past lives. I got a professional past life reading (and while those aren't always trustworthy), she confirmed what I always suspected without being told anything. That being said, don't trust everything you supposedly remember. Some have been fooled by the enemy that they killed someone or some other messed up stuff. Use discretion.
Anyways, Egypt was the most prominent obsession that has always been with me. Ever since I can remember...about toddler age... it has been my thing. From age 5 and now in adulthood, my room, my house is covered in Egyptian posters and statues. The woman doing my reading told me I married above my social class in Egypt which was frowned upon, ran away together (yeah, sounds like b.s. to me too) and had a very happy life. Funny, my astrology chart supports this. I just wish I could remember my husband or any details of that life. I suppose I should actually try! Thanks for inspiring the idea. I look forward to it.
Early in life I was also very attracted to the Victorian era. My reading confirmed this as well. As a teen I lost a close family member. In a daze, I stopped the grandfather clock in the room he died in, covered the mirrors in the house, turned the photos on their faces, and a few other things. I didn't know why and no one had taught me that. Years later after forgetting about it, I was reading about Victorian superstitions and those were listed as things done when someone dies. Several other Victorian superstitions were held by me as a kid. Random things. Super random: I also remembered my Victorian house and many of my dresses were green and I just knew it was all the rage. I always "knew" that was just the Victorian era. I remember being in kindergarten, going to a thrift shop and being thrilled to find an emerald green dress and ankle boots with buttons on the side, then wearing them everywhere and feeling at home dressed like that. Months ago, I discovered an article and found out this was a thing. Victorian/Seychelles/Paris green. http://racingnelliebly.com/weirdscience/victorian-era-fashion-green-gowns/
The reader mentioned I was an absinthe fan. I thought it sounded like b.s. she just added on for detail. Then I researched it. A sugar cube is placed on a special tiny slated spoon and the drink is poured over it. I have vivid memories of myself being fascinated by and playing with tiny slated spoons as a kid. I never knew what they were for. I then rifled through the silverware drawer at my house and my grandpa's and they weren't there. I asked about them and no one had a clue. The family denied we ever had any. Why would we? I definitely remember them! It would explain it! I also can now explain two irrational fears I had and an interest in a certain field of study.
The reader told me I was wealthy in that life, probably my husband again. That would entail a life of cotillions and fine dinners, and likely charm school. Well, guess what found me in this life. We were working class, but I still fell into all of that. I went to private school. The woman who ran the after school program I was in turned her place into a charm school. I stayed. I learned. I dined with several forks. I attended cotilions, etc. I was very excited to be there.
There were a few other memories of eras and such. I just don't know if I should share them all. I do know I have been a Pagan again and again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back