Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A song constantly echoes in my head

Arno Dorian

While I am meditating, going somewhere, dealing with anything, a song constantly echoes in my head. I can't get rid of it. In meditations it sometimes makes me unable to focus, and although I have been doing void meditation for months, it hasn't helped. is there anyone who experiences this situation or who can give me advice to get rid of it?

It sometimes happens to me as well. I try not to think about the song and turn my attention to the moment, to the void.
And it doesn’t matter if you do this for months though, even advanced people may lose their concentration. That’s why we do the void meditation and train our minds.
Don’t think like “Oh it’s happening again, that song...” Just turn your attention to the moment and quiet your mind.

Arno Dorian said:
While I am meditating, going somewhere, dealing with anything, a song constantly echoes in my head. I can't get rid of it. In meditations it sometimes makes me unable to focus, and although I have been doing void meditation for months, it hasn't helped. is there anyone who experiences this situation or who can give me advice to get rid of it?

Try practicing void meditation more, and also try listening to some calming music while u are meditating.

their is a simple remedy to this situation simply think of another song an the song stuck in our head will vanish

It's the principle that "nature abhors a vacuum."

When your mind lacks intent, it fills your brain with something.
Music is vibration, it calls the soul, we have music continually in our offices, cars, homes. We identify with it on a
spiritual level. Each of us has our personal "songbook" of music that we feel on a deeply personal level.
It becomes intrinsic to us and so we must train our minds to accept the void state and not interject
music. Especially when under stress and pressure of daily life. This is an atavistic behaviour of the brain that can block progress and intent.

It becomes a default setting for the mind to fixate on the vibration of music the brain recreates.
Try using "white noise" - I keep a nice white noise machine and also have an air filter running.
These sounds help the brain not fill with its own internal noise.

YouTube "ASMR" videos can help but you need something not interchangeably distracting, just another
sound. It also needs to be a source that can be trusted and not - say, Gregorian chants, for one example.
A lot of New Age crap is dedicated to "angelic beings" and just another portal into bullshit. That being said, there are a number of Satanists who publish meditation music, chants and white noise for this purpose.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back