Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions on workings: splitting up into several sessions

Adrellis

So..I'll keep it short:

First, is it alright to perform the same working twice in a day, in a sense that it's the same working with the workload split in half? I can do 54 runic vibrations just fine, would like to do more, but the mouth and throat say "Take a break"...which sometimes lasts hours. things happen.

Second, I was strapped for time last night, and shortened a working. Instead of starting affirmation, 9 runes, affirmation again..I started affirmation, 54 runes, finished affirmation. did this make it a new working separate from the original, or is it still the same? I'm not returning to the old way, just in case it's a separate working now. Same affirmation, but done differently.

You can definitely split them in half. Make sure you are choosing the best number though, 108 and 54 are said to be a bit outdated knowledge and not as effective as other numbers.

It has been found to be very effective, doing a working twice a day. HPS Maxine has recommended this in the past, and I've done this before, as it keeps you focused to your goal more.

You can also do workings differently as you said, and towards the same goal. I have done this, and it works.

thanks Lydia. Yeah, reducing the workload and spreading it out has helped out in other aspects of life, so I was hoping it works with this too.

So I'm continuing the same working? Lovely. Nothing's lost..

Lydia said:
You can definitely split them in half. Make sure you are choosing the best number though, 108 and 54 are said to be a bit outdated knowledge and not as effective as other numbers.

It has been found to be very effective, doing a working twice a day. HPS Maxine has recommended this in the past, and I've done this before, as it keeps you focused to your goal more.

You can also do workings differently as you said, and towards the same goal. I have done this, and it works.

I note Lydia's post implying that it is okay to leave a very long pause between two parts of a ritual.

I imagine that's okay and works because the energy vibrated is still in existence and so coming back later to complete it is okay.

I walk while doing the Final and Tetragrammaton erasure. And when approaching people get close I pause briefly until they're past and then I resume.

That said my personal choice would be to just do two shorter rituals than breaking one up over a longer period.

Just my choice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back