Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Camio/Caim Angelic?

IShatterFur

On the GODS Page it says that Caim is of "The Order of Angels". Now I have worked with Camio before he is pure astoundingly amazing I love all he is..just curious about that description of Him being Angelic...can I get some guidance on what that means...?

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=51054&p=224047&hilit=Cherubim#p224047
Some things on the Jos must be fixed.You don't need to worry though,the gods that are posted there are really our gods, not filthy thoyghtforms!
Just keep in mind some names might have some corruption in them, their sigils though are ok!

IShatterFur said:
How did the people who produced the names and sigils know what to put down?
They obtained information from books and directly from the Gods.

IShatterFur said:
On the GODS Page it says that Caim is of "The Order of Angels". Now I have worked with Camio before he is pure astoundingly amazing I love all he is..just curious about that description of Him being Angelic...can I get some guidance on what that means...?

Angel comes from the Greek term " Angelios ". It mean messenger. Some demons were messengers and had lesser duties before they reached higher levels. Camio is my guardian and he is no thoughtform. jews stole that title.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
IShatterFur said:

Angel comes from the Greek term " Angelios ". It mean messenger. Some demons were messengers and had lesser duties before they reached higher levels. Camio is my guardian and he is no thoughtform. jews stole that title.

He is also my guardian, he is another legendary hero like Valefor/Valerefonte and was known as Cadmus.

Wotanwarrior said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
IShatterFur said:

He is also my guardian, he is another legendary hero like Valefor/Valerefonte and was known as Cadmus.

Man, i cant WAIT for his ritual...im really praying his is next.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Wotanwarrior said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Man, i cant WAIT for his ritual...im really praying his is next.

I am also impatiently looking forward to the day his ritual arrives, his legend has to do directly with the dragon/kundalini.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back