Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Take the Vaccine to get "rights"? Europe situation

BlackSnake

I want to tell something, maybe it's useless maybe not.

The time in Europe has come. Take the vaccine and you will get "rights" and "freedom". Bullshits. I don’t know how much you can notice, but it’s a scam. More and more people have realized that the Covid 19 is not as deadly as was thought. The only way to get a lot of people to take the vaccine is to give them these "freedoms" or give it to them by force.

Unfortunately the second option is not fast to implement so you proceed with the first.

Do not take the vaccine.

In Europe they are talking that if you have taken the vaccine, you will not be obliged to do quarantine or Tests to travel, BUT you must always wear a mask. Is that a joke or what? You have the right to live and to have this freedoms, from the moment you take your first breath into this world. This makes no sense. If Covid 19 turned out not as deadly as you think, then the vaccine is not as beneficial as you think. They didn’t even get a chance to do the accurate experiments, to see what it does to the body.

How well do we know this type of vaccine? This is a new type, it is called RNA, never given before. Do you understand now? In order to return to "normality" and to get your rights back (Spoiler: they won't) you have to take a new type of Vaccine that changes your DNA, never tested before, to fight against a Virus that has 0.000003% to kill you.

People do not buy the Playstation as soon as it comes out because in the models just released there are the first buggs or problems, but they run to get a non-tested vaccine released 3 months ago. The Italian news has broadcast a report where it clearly stated that the vaccine caused thrombosis on people and they stopped giving it to people under 65. A few weeks later, five other types of vaccine came out with different names, so now we can continue. Strange? Well, I think so.

Sorry if i made grammatical mistakes.

The enemy is doing this so in the future they can normalize specific things, this is all a test for the future. If we don't stop this now, there are going to be many other pandemics and the vaccines are going to be worse than now, we still don't know the long term effects. They have not fully won right now, they thought things where going to be better for them but the found a lot of resistance and people are far more aware now of specific things. We still have more to do but the enemy will not win, for now we are still in Clown World.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back