Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do satanists discipline their children

One Wire Phenomenon

So i grew up with with my mom and dad giving me hidings on my bum. Today where i come from parents are not allowed to give their children hidings anymore its a law. The children are out of control.What is the right way to discipline your child as a Satanist?
In the olden days parents were much more strict im talking in the years before 1994. Children had to respect their elders or else they got heavy punishment. Some parents use to go as far as pricking a small child with a needle,but that was just what i heard so i doen't know if it is true.
I know for sure they got extremely painful hidings because my dad use to tell me how his dad use to beat him and i heard a lot of other older people were saying the same if not all of them. Same with the army it was very strict and punishment was cruel.

There are ways to discipline a child without spanking them. The problem is, the people these days that have so many issues with spankings do not do this either. Or, they spank but have no follow through. I’ve seen a lot of avid spankers have the worst children.

I would personally not want my child to fear me. Children are usually bad because they either are trying to engage with the world on a way they shouldn’t or trying to get attention in a way they shouldn’t. The best parents I’ve seen and how I hope to parent is by consistently engaging with my child. I really think the growing disconnect and increasing roles women have to take on outside of the house is more a cause of the discipline problem than spanking. Correlation doesn’t always mean causation. That and people are distracted so much by their phones, their TVs, their video games, that they don’t give kids the attention they need outside of the basic necessities. The saddest thing happening right now is that kids are just handed a phone or an ipad to distract them. Getting them hooked to the Borg early I guess so they don’t have to deal with a living being.

I have no clue how parents could ever „disciple“ their children by hurting them, or making them feel inferior or threatening them...

All of this is very bad for the psychological health of the child, no parent should ever do that. Never.

You can always explain children what is right and what is wrong, always be understanding, calm and explaining. Be someone they can really love, respect and look up to, this is our job. We have to raise our children into strong, understanding and educated human beings. This is our job, so how can we do this if we are the opposite?

My nephew is hyperactive and has his own mind, He never got beaten, his dad sometimes yells at him. He spends much time at our place, as my sister needs time out, I never scream or scold him. It is enough for me to explain everything in a kind and calm way if he wants to do something what he is not supposed to do.

Even when they are outside and fight, (children being children), I never scream at them, I just explain them that what they do is wrong, as this will harm them, and that they are friends.

Point is, you don’t disciple your children through force, you raise and teach your children. That is the big difference. Always be calm to them, children are very fragile, like a young tree. Make them grow strong. Nurture and nourish them into a strong, tall and proud Oak.

I hate it when I see how people mistreat their children.
Thinking of it, my chart actually says that I love children very much. I guess this is right.

NinRick said:
I have no clue how parents could ever „disciple“ their children by hurting them, or making them feel inferior or threatening them...

All of this is very bad for the psychological health of the child, no parent should ever do that. Never.

Also, make your children feel loved. That they are appreciated being there.
My parents never told me anything like that, I had to giesa from some of their actions whilst most of the time they preached to me about what I could not do.
And raising their voices against each other if either one of them was too stubborn to find a solution together.

I heard only as an adult that after we went to sleep my parents talked it out but children observe.
If they only see fights they only know fights. Its also important to learn to resolve issues.

And dont just pick one child over the other because he's younger. Children have to grow up according to their age.
I was not allowed to play in the park because my brother was too young whilst other children my age were allowed to go. Even if they had brothers or sisters younger than them.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
So i grew up with with my mom and dad giving me hidings on my bum. Today where i come from parents are not allowed to give their children hidings anymore its a law. The children are out of control.What is the right way to discipline your child as a Satanist?
In the olden days parents were much more strict im talking in the years before 1994. Children had to respect their elders or else they got heavy punishment. Some parents use to go as far as pricking a small child with a needle,but that was just what i heard so i doen't know if it is true.
I know for sure they got extremely painful hidings because my dad use to tell me how his dad use to beat him and i heard a lot of other older people were saying the same if not all of them. Same with the army it was very strict and punishment was cruel.

In order for a child to grow up with a strong sense of morality and integrity a foundation has to be set. If they do something wrong a beating is far less effective than explaining to them what their error was and allowing them to see for themselves why it is they shouldn't do it again. Methods of physical abuse and embarrassment leave emotional scars behind and even if they do "learn" from those things, what's "learned" is that they shouldn't do something or someone will hurt them over it.

Obviously you don't want your child feeling like intimidation is the only tool someone can use to control them. That attitude when instilled will make a child subservient to authority if they don't outright rebel in a total reverse pendulum swing against everything they've been taught. Children who are "well-adjusted" to these methods are well adjusted to the Jewish society of today, which is to say, not very well at all.

Give them healthy hobbies in line with their Astrology Chart, do not allow them to become distracted by the internet craze of today at an early age because it will halt their intellectual development. Show them by example what a healthy and functioning member of society should be like because children do have the capacity to recognize hypocrisy and even if it doesn't seem like it, the experiences they have with it will become a permanent part o their personality for better or for worse.

I think most importantly in order for a child to grow up disciplined they require disciplined parents. Most people who have kids do so without having a plan and think winging it will just "work out." These are the people who think that merely feeding, housing and sending a child to a public school is all they have to do as parents. I'm not a parent but I have been taking a lot of notes from the things I've witnessed and the experiences of others who have been kind enough to pass them down to me.

Yet the SS way of parenting will be far more exact than even the most well meaning and well planned way of those without. The tools we have at our disposal mean we can divine what will be best for our children, which means we can shape their activities in ways that allow them to play to their natural strengths and begin breaking down astrological obstacles from an early age. A SS child who is taken care of, though not made into a trophy and allowed to function as a child, would eventually be a force to be reckoned with.

NinRick said:

You can always explain children what is right and what is wrong, always be understanding, calm and explaining. Be someone they can really love, respect and look up to, this is our job. We have to raise our children into strong, understanding and educated human beings. This is our job, so how can we do this if we are the opposite?

My nephew is hyperactive and has his own mind, He never got beaten, his dad sometimes yells at him. He spends much time at our place, as my sister needs time out, I never scream or scold him. It is enough for me to explain everything in a kind and calm way if he wants to do something what he is not supposed to do.

Even when they are outside and fight, (children being children), I never scream at them, I just explain them that what they do is wrong, as this will harm them, and that they are friends.

Point is, you don’t disciple your children through force, you raise and teach your children. That is the big difference. Always be calm to them, children are very fragile, like a young tree. Make them grow strong. Nurture and nourish them into a strong, tall and proud Oak.

Thinking of it, my chart actually says that I love children very much. I guess this is right.

Okay thank you for sharing this i will keep it in mind

Lunar Dance 666 said:
NinRick said:

My parents never told me anything like that, I had to giesa from some of their actions whilst most of the time they preached to me about what I could not do.
And raising their voices against each other if either one of them was too stubborn to find a solution together.

I heard only as an adult that after we went to sleep my parents talked it out but children observe.
If they only see fights they only know fights. Its also important to learn to resolve issues.

And dont just pick one child over the other because he's younger. Children have to grow up according to their age.
I was not allowed to play in the park because my brother was too young whilst other children my age were allowed to go. Even if they had brothers or sisters younger than them.

Yes, everything you said is right, children need to be loved, appreciated and accepted.

I am sorry to hear that about your childhood. =(
However now you know how you should treat children. Raise your children better than compared to how you got raised up. =)

MrIntrepid said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:

In order for a child to grow up with a strong sense of morality and integrity a foundation has to be set. If they do something wrong a beating is far less effective than explaining to them what their error was and allowing them to see for themselves why it is they shouldn't do it again. Methods of physical abuse and embarrassment leave emotional scars behind and even if they do "learn" from those things, what's "learned" is that they shouldn't do something or someone will hurt them over it.

Obviously you don't want your child feeling like intimidation is the only tool someone can use to control them. That attitude when instilled will make a child subservient to authority if they don't outright rebel in a total reverse pendulum swing against everything they've been taught. Children who are "well-adjusted" to these methods are well adjusted to the Jewish society of today, which is to say, not very well at all.

Give them healthy hobbies in line with their Astrology Chart, do not allow them to become distracted by the internet craze of today at an early age because it will halt their intellectual development. Show them by example what a healthy and functioning member of society should be like because children do have the capacity to recognize hypocrisy and even if it doesn't seem like it, the experiences they have with it will become a permanent part o their personality for better or for worse.

I think most importantly in order for a child to grow up disciplined they require disciplined parents. Most people who have kids do so without having a plan and think winging it will just "work out." These are the people who think that merely feeding, housing and sending a child to a public school is all they have to do as parents. I'm not a parent but I have been taking a lot of notes from the things I've witnessed and the experiences of others who have been kind enough to pass them down to me.

Yet the SS way of parenting will be far more exact than even the most well meaning and well planned way of those without. The tools we have at our disposal mean we can divine what will be best for our children, which means we can shape their activities in ways that allow them to play to their natural strengths and begin breaking down astrological obstacles from an early age. A SS child who is taken care of, though not made into a trophy and allowed to function as a child, would eventually be a force to be reckoned with.

Good post thank you

I think SWG should tell us about about being paddled at school
Paddle is that big wooden thing used to inflict pain upon students and in some families kids as well

NinRick said:

I also get to spend alot of time with my neice and nephew, They both love to spend time with me and the worst punishment I have ever had to do was to take the younger ones toy, I warned her for almost an hour and sadly she started to cry. But I had to stick by my word.

The older one, he gets annoyed by the younger, I usually let them bicker, until I hear one of them whining or crying. I remind them that they have to put up with each other for the rest of their lives.

Speaking of the kiddos, they just got here and they came to sit next to me.

Anytime they are here I spend time with them together, Im showing them Lindsey Sterling now. My nephew really enjoys Video games and being a gamer I spend time teaching him and reminding him to always stay positive and that he can learn anything as long as he stays commited.

I’m personally against any form of physical punishment. Time outs and communication on their level. Staying firm. It’s easy to slip up and yell. Taking things away. Rewards are very important for kids and showing pride in them when they display positive traits and growth, it’s more important than punishment. Words are also really strong. I hear parents say shitty things to their kids all the time that they probably don’t realize is devastating for them and gives zero effect that they’re wanting. Shut up, calling names, ect. Putting their kids down for innocent accidents. Making a big deal about minor issues, like a spill. That kind of stuff needs zero punishment. Kids want to make their parents happy naturally and when they see what makes their parents happy they do it more.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
To add on that means a lot more than just saying it. I was told that before by lots of people who didn’t mean it and they tried to do some terrible things to me it damages someone especially children to be told one thing but then witness the opposite. Because of this it makes me physically cringe to say “I love you” I turn sour just hearing those words. Some girl I’m close to (not romantically) told me that and I had to respond with “I like you more than a friend” because I CAN NOT say it.

idiocy smasher said:
And what makes you think I know anything about that?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and what works for one kid may not work for another. You can't let your children disrespect you. It's up to you how to handle disciplinary action.

I personally wouldn't ask a question such as this because you will get a lot of "projection" from everyone's past.

There are ways to show your child that you are the leader and that you are the one in control without hurting them. If someone is incapable of that then it's most likely an indicator of how they treat themselves deep down. I really believe that the more a person hurts themselves (without changing the pattern and healing), the more they will end up hurting their child in one way or another.

One should learn how to lead and discipline themselves the proper way first before asking how to discipline their children. You have to be in control of yourself and your own inner child, and then you will naturally know how to discipline children the right way.

idiocy smasher said:
Paddle is that big wooden thing used to inflict pain upon students and in some families kids as well

Come on, don't instigate.

Bravera said:
NinRick said:

I also get to spend alot of time with my neice and nephew, They both love to spend time with me and the worst punishment I have ever had to do was to take the younger ones toy, I warned her for almost an hour and sadly she started to cry. But I had to stick by my word.

The older one, he gets annoyed by the younger, I usually let them bicker, until I hear one of them whining or crying. I remind them that they have to put up with each other for the rest of their lives.

Ehm.. Sounds like a lot what my mom did to me and my little bro who was super annoying to me all the time. She didnt even know what he was doing.
When he was young like 2 years old he took my stuff all the time. I was 4. Not only that, there were other things. He used to get scolded for it but continued. Me being a child still I tried to copy what my mom did, to stand up for myself, and then I got scolded for that.
Later on when I was 7 and my little bro was 5 I got home and he called me names within the first 2 min of me being inside the house. So what do you do, you say the same stuff back.
And I got scolded and was told to go to my room because Im the older one.
I remember I used to call my brother stupid a lot because of this crap.
We didnt get along at all.

In the end he lied about all the crap he did, I got punished and my mom was oblivious for an entire year of the fact that my bro was lying. He was clearly her favorite.

There was occasionally a day where we could get along and play together but that wasnt usually more than 24 hours.

Look, what I am saying here is, please keep in mind to check on what they are fighting about, step in to break them up if you must. And there are 2 in a fight, not one.

Also check if there are ego issues (squaring suns), which can be seen easily if their birthdays are about a complete 3 months apart, or if somehow saturn is involved.

Bravera said:
NinRick said:

Anytime they are here I spend time with them together, Im showing them Lindsey Sterling now. My nephew really enjoys Video games and being a gamer I spend time teaching him and reminding him to always stay positive and that he can learn anything as long as he stays commited.

This is so relatable. My nephew is almost 7 now and I buy him games like legend of Zelda BotW etc. And since he can not read he watches let’s plays from Youtubers, so he knows what he is supposed to do.
Now he wants to become a gaming youtuber as well. When he reaches a certain age, I‘ll buy him a whole set up for that lol.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
To add on that means a lot more than just saying it. I was told that before by lots of people who didn’t mean it and they tried to do some terrible things to me it damages someone especially children to be told one thing but then witness the opposite. Because of this it makes me physically cringe to say “I love you” I turn sour just hearing those words. Some girl I’m close to (not romantically) told me that and I had to respond with “I like you more than a friend” because I CAN NOT say it.

idiocy smasher said:
And what makes you think I know anything about that?
All southern states except for Virginia allow spanking with wooden paddles in public schools

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Bravera said:
NinRick said:

Ehm.. Sounds like a lot what my mom did to me and my little bro who was super annoying to me all the time. She didnt even know what he was doing.
When he was young like 2 years old he took my stuff all the time. I was 4. Not only that, there were other things. He used to get scolded for it but continued. Me being a child still I tried to copy what my mom did, to stand up for myself, and then I got scolded for that.
Later on when I was 7 and my little bro was 5 I got home and he called me names within the first 2 min of me being inside the house. So what do you do, you say the same stuff back.

In the end he lied about all the crap he did, I got punished and my mom was oblivious for an entire year of the fact that my bro was lying. He was clearly her favorite.

There was occasionally a day where we could get along and play together but that wasnt usually more than 24 hours.

Look, what I am saying here is, please keep in mind to check on what they are fighting about, step in to break them up if you must. And there are 2 in a fight, not one.

Also check if there are ego issues (squaring suns), which can be seen easily if their birthdays are about a complete 3 months apart, or if somehow saturn is involved.

I understand, I can usually dicipher really well what is the situation. I would not encourage injustice but must also make sure they learn to build proper boundaries. I didnt have strong parental influences telling me and my siblings how to treat each other and we all have strong relationships well into our adult years.

I see it kinda similar to two kittens fighting each other, as long as one of them doesnt start overpowering the other, or causing extreme discomfort, I will let them continue.

They are building up their "muscles" to deal with the Thousands of people they will have to meet in their lives. I am not an "ultimatum" type, I do treat each situation as unique and am very observative before coming to a proper decision, then I work with them to come up with a solution.

NinRick said:
Bravera said:
NinRick said:

This is so relatable. My nephew is almost 7 now and I buy him games like legend of Zelda BotW etc. And since he can not read he watches let’s plays from Youtubers, so he knows what he is supposed to do.
Now he wants to become a gaming youtuber as well. When he reaches a certain age, I‘ll buy him a whole set up for that lol.
Dude, ask any kid his age what he wants to do and they will say:"youtuber". You should not support this, as these kids will grow up with nothing but videogames in their mind.
You said it's so sad that people waste all their time gaming, but basically you're making that happen for your nephew.
Kids shouldn't be so hooked to youtube and videogames, it's destroying their mind and their future.

Bravera said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Bravera said:

I understand, I can usually dicipher really well what is the situation. I would not encourage injustice but must also make sure they learn to build proper boundaries. I didnt have strong parental influences telling me and my siblings how to treat each other and we all have strong relationships well into our adult years.

I see it kinda similar to two kittens fighting each other, as long as one of them doesnt start overpowering the other, or causing extreme discomfort, I will let them continue.

They are building up their "muscles" to deal with the Thousands of people they will have to meet in their lives. I am not an "ultimatum" type, I do treat each situation as unique and am very observative before coming to a proper decision, then I work with them to come up with a solution.

This sounds like you've got a good grip on the situation. Thats great to hear.

NinRick said:
Bravera said:
NinRick said:

I found a fun first game for my niece, She made a character and selected a horse and has been learning how to take care of her virtual horse. She found some "legendary boots", they are pink and match her shirt, so we decided to get her an all pink outfit :p, her first horse was named "Bruh", and she got a new one today and called it "Milk" xDDDD
My nephew ended up doing most of the playing, but because I make an emphasis on her having "Good Luck", she always opens the Chests spread around the world. I have been teaching them how to use google to search any question, today we learned many new things, like how much hay a horse eats, how much hay costs, how much it cost to take care of a horse, if a horse can be potty trained, if all animals drink water, etc.

I told my nephew recently, that I strongly dislike the Bible, and I will remind him again in the near future just to make sure he does not forget. I explained to his mother that I believe the Bible is a Curse against humanity, and she told me, she will not "mold him", im like, WTFFFFFFFFFF!!! But then she tries to get her daughter to be a Vegan, I always offer her any of the food that I make, in the past couple weeks I got her to try Chicken and Bacon, and she Loved it.

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Bravera said:

Dude, ask any kid his age what he wants to do and they will say:"youtuber". You should not support this, as these kids will grow up with nothing but videogames in their mind.
You said it's so sad that people waste all their time gaming, but basically you're making that happen for your nephew.
Kids shouldn't be so hooked to youtube and videogames, it's destroying their mind and their future.

That’s actually very true lol.
I never thought about that he would gaming all day. To be fair rn he is only allowed to play around an hour a day.
Thanks for pointing that out, I clearly don’t want him to waste his life with gaming lol.

Bravera said:
NinRick said:
Bravera said:

I found a fun first game for my niece, She made a character and selected a horse and has been learning how to take care of her virtual horse. She found some "legendary boots", they are pink and match her shirt, so we decided to get her an all pink outfit :p, her first horse was named "Bruh", and she got a new one today and called it "Milk" xDDDD
My nephew ended up doing most of the playing, but because I make an emphasis on her having "Good Luck", she always opens the Chests spread around the world. I have been teaching them how to use google to search any question, today we learned many new things, like how much hay a horse eats, how much hay costs, how much it cost to take care of a horse, if a horse can be potty trained, if all animals drink water, etc.

I told my nephew recently, that I strongly dislike the Bible, and I will remind him again in the near future just to make sure he does not forget. I explained to his mother that I believe the Bible is a Curse against humanity, and she told me, she will not "mold him", im like, WTFFFFFFFFFF!!! But then she tries to get her daughter to be a Vegan, I always offer her any of the food that I make, in the past couple weeks I got her to try Chicken and Bacon, and she Loved it.

Sounds like you have a lot of fun together!

Bravera said:
NinRick said:
Bravera said:

There have been genuine lawsuits against parents that wanted their kids to be vegan. Children can die from malnutrition on such a diet. They'd easily get deficient in vit B12 and they do not have the stores within their body to be able to take a longer period of time without getting it resupplied again. Its taxing on the body and the health.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back