Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Report: Paintable RTR links do not work

Kurat

Website
gab.com
Anti tetragram rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181403id_/https://gifted-lichterman-a2c2ec.netlify.app//

josrtr.jpg

You can, and should have copies of neccessary rituals for offline use.

"Save page as..." is one way to go about this.

I've had this happen before on smartphone, my only web source at the moment. I felt as if it was an attack to get me to pass up RTR for the day. I went to another non paintable RTR and finished my daily. I have since learned to download everything I can related to us in pdf format because it happened to me with JOS main site as well. I tried to visit JOS site and the page told me my clock was ahead and that I had to click an odd link to change the time on my device. I didn't do that, but instead downloaded pdf shared here on the forums and then an SS shared and updated JOS pdf that I jumped on. The cyber attacks and suppression of our cause is very real from what I see.
I blot out the hebrew letters with my ritual "dagger" which is actually a sword I made, and I literally stab or cut the letters beyond recognition after vibrating them and then I burn them into ashes. This is my method, and I feel pretty certain their nasty ass alphabet is effectively destroyed in this way as well.
If this method is wrong or ineffective, please let me know, it just feels so good physically stabbing the letters out that I don't want it to be wrong! Lol
I had a RTR and destroying Tetra together in one pdf that was really convenient that I've been looking for again after my old device was broken. If anyone has the RTR and destroying Tetra combination pdf I'm on the lookout for it!
Hail Satan and all the Gods of Orion!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back