Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Happy Mother’s Day!

Sundara

Happy Mother’s Day! Take some time to reflect on the women who give their lives to give you life, and our beautiful Goddesses who show us what it means to be truly loved and cared for.

Motherhood is one of the most sacred roles to exist. Mothers show unconditional love, pour their time and energy into raising us, go to any length to keep us safe healthy and alive, and into adulthood near or far you’re always on their mind.

Some people might not have the best physical mothers, but you can still celebrate this day with Inanna or Lilith. You are loved and cared for by the Gods and Goddesses for nothing less than anything but who you truly are. You can meditate on that love too.

Mothers these days are overlooked, riddled with societal barriers, overall entirely disrespected even by their own children. Our moms may not be perfect, they’ve got their own battles to fight, but until a person is placed in their mothers shoes and grows up a bit they fail to see just how good she truly did. It’s a 24/7 job with no break, no personal space, and a lack of appreciation really puts a knife in the role. By society, by the men who walk all over their wives or leave mothers to do everything on their own, and by their kids who aren’t taught the meaning of appreciation. Men play a huge role in teaching children respect and structure. If you’re a father, show whoever had your children respect and appreciation. This will teach your kids something worth a lifetime.

Sundara said:

Lmao, I made a topic with the exact same headline :lol:

I felt actually really good reading this, thank you for sharing! I do feel now the love of our God on my soul. Thanks for making me aware of that! I will definitely meditate on Inanna and Lilith now.

And I want to wish you directly a happy mother’s day Sundara! <3
I‘d bring you flowers. Let‘s just pretend I just gave you a bunch of flowers and chocolate!

I wish you much strength and willpower for you and your Family! Mothers are those who make a home a home, who actually stand behind any man and support him, allowing him to rise, be it child or husband.

NinRick said:
Sundara said:
And I want to wish you directly a happy mother’s day Sundara! <3
I‘d bring you flowers. Let‘s just pretend I just gave you a bunch of flowers and chocolate!

I wish you much strength and willpower for you and your Family! Mothers are those who make a home a home, who actually stand behind any man and support him, allowing him to rise, be it child or husband.

This too cute Ninrick :')

Happy mother's day Ninrick, Sundara and all of my true satanic brothers and sisters. :D

I have a strong and loving mother and my guardian is most beautiful Goddess Astarte, the mother of humanity and Queen of the heavens.

Hail Satan Forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back