Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Psychic Vampire

sotem

Despite how ironic it is to realize it on Mother's Day, my mum is a psychic vampire.

How do I make her stop being a one ?
What are the ways to be protected other than AoP ?
Do I have to do with cutting ties or something ?

By the way, happy Mother's Day to our Mother Lilith and our future mother members here.

Hail Satan!

sotem said:
Despite how ironic it is to realize it on Mother's Day, my mum is a psychic vampire.

By the way, happy Mother's Day to our Mother Lilith and our future mother members here.

Hail Satan!
Move out and cut ties.

I don't think there is anything you can do to stop her.

If she ever wants to improve it will have to be out of her own will.

Of course you can make her aware of her actions. Like telling her to stop doing this _____ to you because it hurts you or makes you feel bad. So she can be aware of her own actions towards you.

If she cares about you she will try to stop or avoid that action.

If she is too far gone and too bad of a person just avoid her and cut ties. Although make sure this is a last resort as it is a drastic measure.

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:
Move out and cut ties.

I don't think there is anything you can do to stop her.

If she ever wants to improve it will have to be out of her own will.

Of course you can make her aware of her actions. Like telling her to stop doing this _____ to you because it hurts you or makes you feel bad. So she can be aware of her own actions towards you.

If she cares about you she will try to stop or avoid that action.

If she is too far gone and too bad of a person just avoid her and cut ties. Although make sure this is a last resort as it is a drastic measure.

Hail Satan!

She is not a bad person. She is a xtian dandy contrarily. I always warn her like ''Don't be this much good-tempered, seek for justice, stand for yourself, don't turn the other cheek, you're making me suffer... etc.''. But she doesn't even mind and she haven't changed any bit.

I feel my energy being drown even in her presence. Whenever she comes from work and opens the door, the degradation starts. I realized this is hampering not only my spiritual advancement, but my daily life in general.

I wanted to explode like a nuke out of my anger when I realized this. I thought the core of the problem was myself for years! I thought I was also an straight-up dandy like her regardless of being xtian... This is really unacceptable. I want to avoid this shit. I can't move out and leave her due to reasons I wouldn't say. I have to stay with her at least 5 years.

But I try to stay distant from her as much as I can. I hardly make any dialogues with her. What else I could do ?

Thank you for the answers from now, Hail Satan!

sotem said:

Hail Satan!
What characteristics of a psychic Vampire does she show ?

My mother is also major Xtian but she's not the turn the other cheek kind. My mothers a warrior type fighter type.

My mother is a psychic vampire because she just complains about everything.

Her negativity and toxicity is extremely draining.

I've moved to another country. The only contact is her asking for money.

I see manipulation by using emotional sob stories to get her way.

I do send generous amounts to buy specific things that I agree.

I can't handle it the negative toxicity.

Distancing may be the only solution.

I'm not even sure, all I know is my energy being decrasing whenever I'm in her presence. Often I feel a downgrading on my heart chakra.

On a housework day she was lying on the couch grumbling ''Oh I'm so tired...''. I sat near her to ask something. I took my answer but I noticed I don't even have enough energy to get up. Then she got up and continued the housework IMMEDIATELY LIKE SHE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY TIRED.

She had a lot of traumas which makes her so hopeless and pacified. She is dependent on jewsus about tiniest bit of thing. She is always drained. So sucking others' energies keeps her alive. I guess this is the reason. She also took the first dose of vaxx recently. But I don't think it's the case.

I wonder if I've been a life unit of a xian my whole life...

sotem said:

I'm not even sure, all I know is my energy being decrasing whenever I'm in her presence. Often I feel a downgrading on my heart chakra.

On a housework day she was lying on the couch grumbling ''Oh I'm so tired...''. I sat near her to ask something. I took my answer but I noticed I don't even have enough energy to get up. Then she got up and continued the housework IMMEDIATELY LIKE SHE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY TIRED.

She had a lot of traumas which makes her so hopeless and pacified. She is dependent on jewsus about tiniest bit of thing. She is always drained. So sucking others' energies keeps her alive. I guess this is the reason. She also took the first dose of vaxx recently. But I don't think it's the case.

I wonder if I've been a life unit of a xian my whole life...
Is she a single mother ?

sotem said:

Hail Satan!

Perhaps you could bind her in some way to stop her from stealing energy from you. I think this is the best solution if you live with her and cannot easily get away.

There may be some other solutions, but her being your mom and not an acquaintance complicates this.

You could also make a specific AOP, distinct from a generic one, that specifically blocks her from drawing energy from you. I think it is complicated because you are also linked to her through being her child and living with her. However, I think you can program the energy to only allow positive energetic connections to exist.

their was a post about this you can use munkah on her an try to remove this trait from her

Jack said:
sotem said:
Jack said:
Is she a single mother ?

Lol why does that matter
It does. If she's alone all the burden will fall to her which might affect her Psychologically.

Not only psychologically, single mothers have the hardest lives of all, and they have no choice but to push through. That‘s how most mothers are.

sotem said:
Jack said:
sotem said:
Lol why does that matter
It does. If she's alone all the burden will fall to her which might affect her Psychologically.

Thats right. She thinks it doesnt matter anymore but it definitely is.
I don't know how old you are but if you're old enough (15-16) then you should try and take some burden off of your mother's shoulders. It could be as easy as doing some housework or cooking.

A lot of behaviors that women exhibit actually do not mean what they say and its about a totally different reason. Sometimes she just wants reassurance that she has a strong partner who will take care of her. Sometimes she just wants to fight so that she can feel the full range of emotions and sometimes she just wants someone to listen to her unwind after a long day of stressful work.

This might be draining for a man who doesn't know that women behave differently and Express their inner feelings differently than men. A man just wants some peace and quiet. He's unable to logically ascertain why she's saying all this stuff which doesn't make sense. But generally she's trying to communicate to her partner to feel his role of satisfying her emotional needs.

But since she doesn't have a husband, it's been building up for so long that it's going haywire and being really really pronounced.

Try to reassure her with statements like

"Don't worry mom,I'll deal with it."

"Mom ,you really work very hard and I really appreciate everything that you're doing for us. "

"I don't know what I'd do without you. "

"Mom I'll take care of you when i make my own money. "

You have to be in tune with a woman to address her emotional needs. Just say the things that she wants to hear so she'll calm down.

Jack said:
I don't know how old you are but if you're old enough (15-16) then you should try and take some burden off of your mother's shoulders. It could be as easy as doing some housework or cooking.

A lot of behaviors that women exhibit actually do not mean what they say and its about a totally different reason. Sometimes she just wants reassurance that she has a strong partner who will take care of her. Sometimes she just wants to fight so that she can feel the full range of emotions and sometimes she just wants someone to listen to her unwind after a long day of stressful work.

This might be draining for a man who doesn't know that women behave differently and Express their inner feelings differently than men. A man just wants some peace and quiet. He's unable to logically ascertain why she's saying all this stuff which doesn't make sense. But generally she's trying to communicate to her partner to feel his role of satisfying her emotional needs.

But since she doesn't have a husband, it's been building up for so long that it's going haywire and being really really pronounced.

Try to reassure her with statements like

"Don't worry mom,I'll deal with it."

"Mom ,you really work very hard and I really appreciate everything that you're doing for us. "

"I don't know what I'd do without you. "

"Mom I'll take care of you when i make my own money. "

You have to be in tune with a woman to address her emotional needs. Just say the things that she wants to hear so she'll calm down.

I'll definitely try this. Thank you so much.

I got question about the "am I jewish" tactic used by kikes, I believed for an hour my dad was jew, but im not sure if it might be from Italian background, are Italians/Spaniards Jews?? why do Spaniards and Italians like myself have big nose? hope my dad and I are not Jewish. I almost put a death curse on myself when I believed it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back