Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mistakes

yumais

What can i do if by mistake i said some people who are bad are satanist, i mean i said look at this satanists.. but then instantly regret and i was be like oh... it not was supossed to be like this you know.. do you think is because of my xian life before? what can i do to get over this things? Father will understand and not get upset?

yumais said:
What can i do if by mistake i said some people who are bad are satanist, i mean i said look at this satanists.. but then instantly regret and i was be like oh... it not was supossed to be like this you know.. do you think is because of my xian life before? what can i do to get over this things? Father will understand and not get upset?
You don't have to worry about everything. You said that because those christian teachings have remained in your subconscious. But you can get over this by reading the information on the site several times and it is also necessary to continue with the meditations. You have more details in this topic: How To Deprogram From Christianity (Guide):

yumais said:

What can u do? Well just stop doing that

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back