Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This kikes "research"??

Shadowcat

Has anyone ever heard of this guy? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsvi_Misinai
He basically makes claims that almost 90 percent of palestinians have hebrew ancestors and only half of them know it.
My first instinct when seeing this was he is trying to promote an agenda. apparently this "idea" is now new either.
https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/most-palestinians-are-descendants-of-jews/
On the other hand he has had contact with families who have told him they always knew they were jews, and that their ancestors were forced to convert to islam during the ottoman empire and other times. many of these families have passed down jewish traditons, last names, and other than that even solely the oral tradition telling each descendant where they come from. jews will always know who they are, yet this kike is telling people that many have jewish ancestry and do not know it. It especially got to me when he cited that it even applied to alot of xtian converts during the byzantine empire, who were first forced to convert to xnity from judaism and then to islam. yet some still remained xtian to this day.

At least given what i know in general so far of the history there all of this is true. My question is to the proportional extent that he claims. 90 percent of the palestinian population?? He also cites descendants of xtians from distant places, descendants of the roman army and other arabs from other countries and puts them all in the minority, who are also all however in the 100s of thousands. There are apperently still an actual phillistine and canaanite population that still keep their pagan traditions and pray to Baal. IF it was true, it made me happy and sad at the same time.

The funny thing is, he claims a 90 percentile yet bases this off of "genetic studies" names and places, saying that askenazis are closer to the palestinian populaton than others. so are greeks, italians, and others. And palestine has been dominated throughout the centuries by greek and roman rule, the ottomans and arabs. all of their genetics are very similar yet not exactly the same. the only valid thing he seems to recognize is the actual cohen gene, and perhaps the families that he has found that pass down obvious jewish customs, traits and names. I dont know if he realizes that jews share certain haplogroups with other gentile populations yet it still doesnt make them the same.

What are your thoughts on this? i think he is putting things that have some truth to them out of proportion. both the israeli and palestinian side authorities are indifferent to his claims. he recieves most critizism from the palestinian side. the exerpts and proportions he gives for the areas he mentions in his book, unless he had all those hundreds of thousands of people take a survey and looked into all their customs and individual haplogroups per person and per EACH AND EVERY family (not), the ones he calls "descendants of isreal" the fuck. he even says the descendants of the moabites and edomites are jews because of their ancestors converting to judaism. unless they have intermarried with actual racial jews at all i call bullshit! last i checked these were gentile populations that worshipped pagan Gods.correct me if i am wrong? he even claims along with another, that all Druze are part jewish.

He doesnt even know the names of all the towns and villages in palestine and isreal, yet combined with this and the other claims he makes, which seem to be generalizations of evidence in certain cases, blows the whole thing up to 90%. he even admits that the genetic study done to help argue this is not even wide range and taken from only a few examples. I'll give that creature some more "examples". ive had distant cousins whos families who lived in jaffa and other places there for generations...who had halpogroups consistant with vikings. yes. in palestine. cousins and other testimonies ive seen in research online. The Canaanites where there long before the jews. The phonecians that descended from them who resided in jaffa used to drown jews in the harbor.

Fun fact: i have a grandma from jaffa, palestine. from what i have been told during thouroughly family tracing that side is lebanese and italian. she was born to a latin xtian family in 1923. I would think if my ancestors had any "odd" customs i would have seen it in grandma or she would have told us. nothing. yet this asshole even claims there were many "descendants of isreal" who in the late 18th century, left for Lebanon and Syria, Who were jewish converts to xnity in the byzantine empire who then were forced to convert to islam...then went BACK to palestine, some times generations later..I dont have any muslims in my ancestral line. but some of those people he cites apparently remained xtian to this day, (some of who apparently dont know their roots according to him) *looks at the abouve info i got from family* i put all that together the other day and wondered if i should just put my kimber to my head. i was freaking the fuck out.
yet again no one has jewish features, names or customs or other...i dont know anything about farther back. i had this attack bad in the past and thought i was over it. ive never really mentioned it often here but i had it really bad at one time, for a long ass time. coming accross this didnt help. I know alot of people realize "oh it can neve be fully verified fuck it" but this is not just worrying about a last name or a nose. Again i know all this shit comes from a kike. jews have always tried to present a dominant presence there.

the issue is i know what he says to an extent is true. there are mixed bloods there who know who they are, there were converts during the ottoman and byzantine empires .the question is how far is he really exaggerating it or not, but i know he uses loose evidence.
I know alot of gentiles went in and out there for oppertunities in that timeframe as well. still again, has anyone heard of him? i'd like to hear some feedback that doesnt come from anyone in that region or a xtian that supports pissreal.

He is obviously lying and blowing it out of proportion for whatever reason. Dwelling on it can give an opening for the 'Am I jewish?' attack.

Blackdragon666 said:
He is obviously lying and blowing it out of proportion for whatever reason. Dwelling on it can give an opening for the 'Am I jewish?' attack.

Yeeeee you can say that again. It subsided thankfully. I actually found the documentary he made on youtube. i watched parts of it with the volume muted since i did not want the language of mordor going through my ears, so i read the translations. All the accounts he has are of bedouin farmers in the rural areas. the "genetic evidence" they gave was some palestinians also having the cohen gene, and the sharing of major haplogroups such as j1 and j2. guess what? many populations share these haplogroups, even greeks and romans, certian clades anyway..but jews will be under a very specific mutated clade. interesting how they brushed that over. https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml
this gives and in depth explanation of the phylogeny of all the diferent groups of ydna and in what populatons they are found, their clades and who distributed them where.
even in the comments in this vid someone was asking about the difference between an arab and a jew who shared haplogroup j. his only answer to this was "it will come" ...LOL. stupid kike.
He was even asked about how he knows the numbers of xtians that converted and how he knows how many of them have jewish anscestors. like if he talked to all of them or looked at all their families. he couldnt give an answer. every jew will know he is one. he also bases this off of physical features. i have seen many palestinians with none.

I should also add that the different religious groups, let alone even the specific denominations within each almost never intermarried, and that the results of any mixed blood comes from groups being forced to convert during the byzantine and ottoman rule, yet even then most converts kept to themselves, especially because they remained jewish secretly yet muslim outwardly in order to avoid paying the "jiza" tax. xtians have always been a minority there and for centuries till this day their population has range from 5 down to 1 or 2 percent of the whole palestinian population. the jews he speaks of who converted to xnity and remained such, their numbers are quite miniscule, as most of the ones that converted in the byzantine empire to xnity converted later to islam and remained muslims. there were also alot of gentile xtians as well. Even though when this occured when alot of non-jewish rooted"xtians" left, a number of gentiles still remained. this was back in the first few centuries, and since then many people throughout the world have come and gone through there. many pilgrims and crusaders also made their homes, especially from italy, germany and others, also due to the byzantine empire. The roman byzantine armies whose populations together with familes there were also many, which is why alot of xtians there (the ones with no jewish roots) all have greek and roman blood, yet some will also have ghassanid arab ancestry or penisular arab, but hardly. some even have canaanite and philistine and hittite ancestry. i traced my ancient roots.

I know most dna tests are bs, but even if this was mere speculation it was pretty crazy consistant with what my dad told me and with info i found. i had my raw dna data compared to authentic ancient samples found awile back. the majority of my results were matched with roman, hellenic roman, gallo roman, roman hispania, minoans, phillistine and canaanite/phonecian and ofcourse ottomans. all consistant with what most non jews there claim ancestry to, yet pissreal tries to tell them its bullshit, cus "oy vey goy yo wuz ALL hebrewz cus palestine is the preciousss." never mind the canaanites were there first.

even apparently from my moms side..all roman, save for the french gauls, and thurignii, which is germanic. (and her anscestors came from germany and england) The romans conquered alot of britain and germania, which partially explains alot of enlgish and germans with dark hair and eyes. Again, even if this is mere speculation, it was very interesting to see at the very least because it was so consistant with my dads claims, and the claims of many others in the region who insist they come from canaanites, greeks, philistines(which is still mycean/minoan greek) and romans. This particular test also had a category for isrealite (antient hebrews) and samaritans (another jew population) obviously thank the Gods, NOTHING from there. my dad, especially now in his older days looks very close to the image of Gaius Julius Verus Maximinus "Thrax"

this information i found with these articles along with the jew doing all this, came out during the heated years between isreal and palestine. its just that i just happend to find it recently and went DAFUQ is this shit. it appears that the propaganda of the day is interchangeble like anywhere else. the worst types are the ones that have some degree of truth that are twisted or blown out of proportion to suit a specific dishonest perpose.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back