Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

U need more help

Aloyce haule

I have been doing meditation for a year now and I am seeing changes because I feel that I am not used to my body by getting different visions. I have been doing RTR, kundaling yoga, breathing exercises, Chakra meditation as well as shaking Raum, cleaning Aura and protection to overcome the problem I am facing now I am in jail for the second year trail for the faith I have in father Satan Lucifer and his demons this case I will win and return to freedom I ask for help if there is anything to add to continue the exercise

Hail Satan Lucifer True God
Hail Azazel
Hail Astaroth
Hail the all God's of hell

Why are you in jail? Definitely not because of any of our God's . So please understand your situation and consequences better. No need to justify anything for and with the Gods, that can lead you to jail.

In any case The Gods are the first to tell you , don't do x so you don't go to jail.

If that isn't what you meant, ignore the above.

So post your questions and we will help with any spiritual advice. Be careful, from what I'm understanding you are in jail. And you use a smartphone and do things that must be done in private. Not awesome. The RTRs do them mentally. Only when absolutely sure you have private time you can whisper them.

Get a good lawyer. Meditate to have a clean and strong aura, and affirm every night before sleep that all your problems are gone and you win your trial. Your focus must be to get better, understand the situation and have a fresh start. Transformation.

Good luck and stay out of trouble.

How did you land in jail for Satan did you insult a jew or gave a christian a good beating ? Im just curious. I know that the jews have taken control over the justice system. Criminals get away and the victim go to jail worst case scenario.

My case has nothing to do with the gods or our religion, it is a common criminal offense of bank robbery I am very careful about the secrets of satanic rites, I often do my rituals at night, thank you for giving me hope and my faith is in the father Satan Lucifer to give me the victory of this case
Hail Satan

Aloyce said:
My case has nothing to do with the gods or our religion, it is a common criminal offense of bank robbery I am very careful about the secrets of satanic rites, I often do my rituals at night, thank you for giving me hope and my faith is in the father Satan Lucifer to give me the victory of this case
Hail Satan

Crime is no life for a Satanist. What do you think is Satan's opinion on what you did, being strong on justice as He is? Life is hard but for Satanists with consistent application of energy, you can have a comfortable life and get everything you need to have a comfortable life. You really need to change your ways.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back