Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asians.

Satanfire666

The Asians are proud، strong and One of the most enthusiastic, beautiful and happy, creative and smart people on the planet, most asians i had ever met are always kind and always smiling and funny, sadly the enemy attacked them on the level of the base chakra by "planet of apes type of Revolutionzzz" and "Communizzm", i will also assum the sacral chakra got attacked by buddism since they overuse the color orange and make a lot of Limitations on sexual practices, however the original cosmic seed of the universe is full of energy, freedom and strengh, anything other than that is cattle, and cattel = a jew behind the scenes.

220px-Kissinger_Mao.jpg

Satanfire666 said:

Always remember that all issues befalling the Asians are caused by the CCP, and Jews by extension. Asia was a hub of Satanism before the enemy, and we will return it to this. Same for all other races. Each race has been exploited based on their weaknesses, but this does not mean the race itself is at fault.

Remember, the Jew fears the Samurai.

@Blitzkreig

Bushido (Way of the Samurai) helped me to advance deeper spiritually and instilled in me a sense of order, class, and duty.

The Japanese should be ruling that entire continent so to speak ,after WW2 in a supermassive Asian state. Not the current Japanese people, but the Nationalistic hardcore Nippons of that era.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back