Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

By owning a pet, you are doing more damage to the environment

NishaWillow

When pets can emit twice the carbon emissions of our homes’ electricity and kill up to 200 million wild prey in the UK every year, we cannot stay silent. Unfortunately, in many cases pet ownership is simply another form of destructive consumerism.

For obvious reasons, truth-telling about pets to friends can be a painful process but it is not something we should shy away from.

(...)

But it’s not just wildlife. 20.8 million dogs and cats consuming just one tin or unrecyclable plastic package of cat food per day results in 7.6 billion containers being manufactured each year, just in the UK. Add to this, another 3.6 billion plastic bags for picking up the estimated 1.2 million tons of dog-poop and then there is the issue of disposing of 200 thousand tons of cat waste.
https://www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/opinion/pets-uk-ownership-cats-dogs-carbon-environmental-impact-b1249610.html

Eating a vegan diet could be the “single biggest way” to reduce your environmental impact on earth, a new study suggests: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/veganism-environmental-impact-planet-reduced-plant-based-diet-humans-study-a8378631.html

Go vegan to help UK hit greenhouse gas targets, says Cabinet minister Kwasi Kwarteng: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/vegan-help-uk-hit-greenhouse-gas-targets-cabinet-minister-kwasi-kwarteng-b931123.html

First they said about cows, that they are a danger to the environment and that we should all become vegans, and now they say that pets are also harmful.

I saw another article about babies on this topic: https://www.vogue.co.uk/mini-vogue/article/having-a-child-sustainable

You see how they twist and misguide focus? Instead of blatantly insinuating that people should not have pets, they should change it to bring awareness to producing more eco-friendly food packaging and biodegradable doggy-doo bags and cat litter.

I know people who use sawdust for cat litter, apparently it lasts longer in the box too, without it having to be changed as often.

That's why I got myself two amazing parrots to lighten my days up. To kill the environment of course and pay bills. I train my parrots to be cold blooded killers , to hunt bears in the mountains.

Also when I had cats, I used to go out and hunt people and animals with them. At night I kept count of the victims. Ants included.

We goyim are such bad boys.

NakedPluto said:
That's why I got myself two amazing parrots to lighten my days up. To kill the environment of course and pay bills. I train my parrots to be cold blooded killers , to hunt bears in the mountains.

Also when I had cats, I used to go out and hunt people and animals with them. At night I kept count of the victims. Ants included.

We goyim are such bad boys.

Nice! You're a serious pet owner. I saw a mouse trapped in a pot outside once and brought it to my cat. He fucking loved it. A fascinating thing I noticed is he always left out the organ (kidney I believe) which likely had toxins/waste. I met someone that got her dog on a vegan diet. Apparently that's trending now in the vegan world. I guarantee any dog would favour a plate of meat/dairy/eggs over a plate of beans and rice. These people are loons.

I noticed you're at 665 posts BTW. If you get a chance you should post a short testimony or something. Congrats! ^_^

Muh global warming is such a problem that we had snow over here at start of May (Central-Eastern Europe). Better go kill off all pets and livestock cause their farts produce emissions that warm up planet. :ugeek:

Yea, I don't believe that. I feed two stray cats with one bag of cat food per month that costs like $5 and sometimes meat off of my plate. Despite their claims of wildlife prey dying like it's going extinct the birds, ducks, rats, and assortment of other random animals still exist with some of them increasing their numbers it seems. The stray that likes to hunt kills rodents and as far as I'm concerned that's better for the neighborhood than not feeding him. These articles are pure propaganda as far as I'm concerned.

Literally knew a vegan guy that smoked tobacco, and most likely even weed and he went on to tell me how cow's farts are ruining the planet. At that moment I knew I couldn't reason with such people, so I just said:" yeah, ok, yeah yeah"

NishaWillow said:
When pets can emit twice the carbon emissions of our homes’ electricity and kill up to 200 million wild prey in the UK every year, we cannot stay silent. Unfortunately, in many cases pet ownership is simply another form of destructive consumerism.

For obvious reasons, truth-telling about pets to friends can be a painful process but it is not something we should shy away from.

(...)

But it’s not just wildlife. 20.8 million dogs and cats consuming just one tin or unrecyclable plastic package of cat food per day results in 7.6 billion containers being manufactured each year, just in the UK. Add to this, another 3.6 billion plastic bags for picking up the estimated 1.2 million tons of dog-poop and then there is the issue of disposing of 200 thousand tons of cat waste.
https://www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/opinion/pets-uk-ownership-cats-dogs-carbon-environmental-impact-b1249610.html

Eating a vegan diet could be the “single biggest way” to reduce your environmental impact on earth, a new study suggests: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/veganism-environmental-impact-planet-reduced-plant-based-diet-humans-study-a8378631.html

Go vegan to help UK hit greenhouse gas targets, says Cabinet minister Kwasi Kwarteng: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/vegan-help-uk-hit-greenhouse-gas-targets-cabinet-minister-kwasi-kwarteng-b931123.html

First they said about cows, that they are a danger to the environment and that we should all become vegans, and now they say that pets are also harmful.

I saw another article about babies on this topic: https://www.vogue.co.uk/mini-vogue/article/having-a-child-sustainable

Don’t have pets, don’t have kids, don’t eat meat, sacrifice your personal health and happiness because the jews refuse to allow any real advancement in society like providing real, effective and more rapid solutions. Everyone takes the personal responsibility for this kind of thing. Which isn’t bad, what other control do people who care have over it? Things need to change for the better quicker than they currently are but progress is still being made against the destruction of the world.

BioElektrik said:
Nice! You're a serious pet owner. I saw a mouse trapped in a pot outside once and brought it to my cat. He fucking loved it. A fascinating thing I noticed is he always left out the organ (kidney I believe) which likely had toxins/waste. I met someone that got her dog on a vegan diet. Apparently that's trending now in the vegan world. I guarantee any dog would favour a plate of meat/dairy/eggs over a plate of beans and rice. These people are loons.

I noticed you're at 665 posts BTW. If you get a chance you should post a short testimony or something. Congrats! ^_^

Owners that get dogs and cats on a vegan diet should be liable to animal abuse laws. Can't wait till a dogo gets tired of a vegan diet and starts mauling the "poor" owners. Animals are animals. Instinct is instinct.

Had the pleasure a couple of weeks ago to meet an old Doberman Pinscher trained to guard and be a meanie boy. He weighed almost 50 kg's. He put me to the test, smelled me. And seeing I'm not a threat, started to play with me. I was like his toy. After petting him and spanking the bad boy on the ass a couple of times to let me alone, he went to the owner and got her to me, to meet each other. A very good boy. Imagine that monster of a dog on a vegan diet, and getting to "meet" him. If you are left with a piece of flesh on you he wasn't so hungry. I froze when I saw that monster dog smelling me and checking on me, good thing I'm not so easily scared.

And about the testimony, well, I can write on the testimony page. Soon. Thanks for the idea.

NakedPluto said:
That's nice, dobberman pinschers are amazing. Very loyal and protective to their owners. I have a min-pin crossed with a chihuahua. Tiny little thing but she has the spirit of a lion.

I think you're absolutely right. Malnourishment is a form of abuse. Some people are just beyond delusional. Thankfully most people have some common sense at least.

People should not "own" animals like objects. Slave "Owner" Pet "owner" same thing. Animals are their own independent being with souls emotions and feelings. I feel "ownership" of a pet is degrading.

Here is what this translates into. Millions of xtians and Muslims get a pet. They treat it like shit and make it their slave abandon it etc. They don't think of it as an animal they think of it as an object. That they can abuse or make their slave.

While yes some treat their pets nice the whole terminology is wrong as well as approach.

How about you have a little friend who or a familiar. You treat it like you would another human. While yes some things may need to be done to look out for it's safety we don't make it our slave.

Animals were one of the most important things to the Gods. I doubt they would look at having a pet like abrahamic humans do (as a slave or object to abuse for fun or take out anger on or whatever)

BlackJackal said:
Muh global warming is such a problem that we had snow over here at start of May (Central-Eastern Europe). Better go kill off all pets and livestock cause their farts produce emissions that warm up planet. :ugeek:

Thing is you know the useful idiots will think this
Might as well call them peta 2.0 (let's kill off amimals cause thinking bes hard theys be changing enviiroment) no animals for goyims I guess

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back