Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

8fold path Request Munras download: hansigns.

Los666

I request Satanic traditional Astartes 8 fold path list/image of the handsigns, besides helpfully given Awakening of Chakra's corresponding hansigns. Unless One is supposed to us this with the path?

Mandras are the harest things to find and may not b properly Satanic or modified elsewhere, I am weary/cautious of that.

As well as direct Serpent yoga booklet download?...and the 5 tibetens.

The links I found seem to lead to a missing Angelfire page My old computer crashed, you see. Thank you.

Los666 said:
Are they posted in encyclopaedia? or Library the Mandras?

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Ctrl+F, type in Mudras, and you will be linked to HP Cobras post on mudras.

The kundalini yoga spinal series is in the Money Spells pdf, or you can find it online as it is posted in many places. Same with the 5 Tibetans, just use any search engine and you will have them. You can also go to youtube and watch a video of those :)

Than you...Any personal Experiential advice on Astartes 8 fold path? all (''8'' Star points) you supplementary ideas?

Los666 said:
Than you...Any personal Experiential advice on Astartes 8 fold path? all (''8'' Star points) you supplementary ideas?
Start easy, not doing too much, but do every day. Gradually increase the amount of vibrations and time spent in meditation and yoga to avoid burning yourself out with too much bioelectricity when body can't handle it yet.

Master void meditation and apply spiritual cleansing and protection every day. Align, and open 7 major chakras. Then open the minor chakras. Study, learn, grow...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back