Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Weird lights in the sky - on video

r2vven

So this night some people (me included) saw these weird light formations in the sky. I have seen something akin to this a few years ago but not in this magnitude. This isn't my video but I do know the person who recorded it (our town is small) and there's zero chance of it being a manipulation due to many factors (I was literally there and our area is kinda semi-rural so not many people are tech-savvy). I downloaded the video (with permission from the author) originally posted on youtube and uploaded it on another channel (because the name of the original channel contains the name of my town which I'm trying to avoid).

So yeah I can confirm this is what it actually looked like. It's not a meteor shower since the lights in the sky moved left to right and up and down, while some of them simply vanished from the sky and reappeared later. This continued on until they all simply vanished. We live in a small country in south-eastern Europe which is underdeveloped so there's virtually no chance of this being any kind of UAV. As a reference, you can see the roof of a house at 0:14.

(NOTE: The original video had a resolution up to 1080p but I couldn't get more than 480p after trying many video downloading services. If anyone knows a way to download youtube videos in full resolution I'd be more than thankful.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEWmE2jejeg

Thoughts?

Satellites. :)
You can download Heavens-Above android application and there is LIVE SKY and a bunch of Starlink shit events every day. See..? no magic . :D

HiperX said:
Satellites. :)
You can download Heavens-Above android application and there is LIVE SKY and a bunch of Starlink shit events every day. See..? no magic . :D

I hate Starlink.

The end goal is to surround our Planet in a cage of satellites. I hope this project fails miserably.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back