Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for you all

ghost kid

How has astral projection and lucid dreaming.Helped you in your walk with satan? :)

ghost kid said:
ghost kid said:
How has astral projection and lucid dreaming.Helped you in your walk with satan? :)

Why no replies? :(
Because you have been asking this question for about a year if not more.

Honestly, I do not do either of those 2 things. I have never focused on doing those. They are not important, and there are many things which are more important which you should be doing.

ghost kid said:

I can do remote viewing a bit but i didn't work on neither of those. Honestly they don't help spiritual development that much. They are just some tricks that are useful once you developed enough. When you come to the stage they start to become useful, you already will be powerful enough to learn them relativity in no time.

Just don't sweat over these. Basics are always more beneficial to learn and develop.

ghost kid said:

They didn't :)

More important is to meditate every day, empower your chakras and do rituals to Satan or focus on Satan's sigil. And maybe do some RTR's to help push back against enemy control. If you need to improve your personality or a material situation in your life you can do a magick working. You don't need to do anything else.

Astral projection, lucid dreaming, telekinesis, pyrokinesis...are just cool stuff you can do if you are spiritually advanced and they don't help in anything other than entertainment.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Honestly, I do not do either of those 2 things. I have never focused on doing those. They are not important, and there are many things which are more important which you should be doing.

Exactly as you said. In all honesty, these things are more like a gimmick than anything useful, for the majority of things.

Even remote viewing and such is largely irrelevant. You don’t even need to do these kinds of things to find out answers you seek anyway. There are better ways to gain the same benefits these skills might give one without any risks involved.

The astral is largely very confusing, even if you are spiritually advanced, with how much of a mess the astral in our location is, there is little sense to be made of things.

Lucid dreaming is even worse. It is literally useless. At bet it can allow you to have some cool experience, and I do remember the first few times I did it, it felt very fun and cool, but that is all. It is literally a novelty. There is no purpose to it.

Getting familiar with your astral self is useful, but astral projecting largely isn’t. You do not need to project either in the traditional sense to use the astral body and interact on an astral level with things and beings.

I’ve noticed all practitioners that become more advanced all learn this and agree on this after the mind matures.

Lucid dreaming is basically no different than playing a video game. There is nothing important or helpful about it.

Astral projection is similar.

Lucid dreaming is basically no different than playing a video game. There is nothing important or helpful about it.

Couldn't someone meditate while in an astral projection state? I've been curious about this because it could give someone more time to meditate. For example, if one could reliably astral project after falling asleep.

Not all activities could be done, but perhaps things like cleaning, working on senses, chakra spinning, and other mental only things.

If this does not work, then perhaps a working so one does not need as much sleep.

I found this old sermon from HP Cobra pretty spot on with dreams https://archive.is/RsoGF

I must humbly disagree with people who say lucid dreaming is useless or that dreams in general never mean anything at all. People have reported better performance and have found ways to go about issues in waking life as a result of trying to rehearse or practice something in a lucid dream.

In the ancient world dream interpretation was treated as a serious science and for people who have an opening to this by any means can have outside information come to them. Lucid dreaming is a great skill to have. This sermon above also mentions dream yoga. I believe the things that come of this are a result as well of working to empower the chakras and soul in waking life. The astral by any means of access can be murky that will always remain a fact, weather something comes to you awake or as you sleep.

It is important to learn to differentiate your subconscious from the astral. Learning lucid dreaming is fine but it will never supplement power meditation so don't forget that. Dreaming is strongly connected to the third eye as well.

Blitzkreig said:

Couldn't someone meditate while in an astral projection state? I've been curious about this because it could give someone more time to meditate. For example, if one could reliably astral project after falling asleep.

Not all activities could be done, but perhaps things like cleaning, working on senses, chakra spinning, and other mental only things.

If this does not work, then perhaps a working so one does not need as much sleep.

Look up dream yoga. During a dream you are already in a suggestive and meditative state. I would think if you meditate then the effects would be pretty good. Ive done race rituals and rtrs in lucid dreams. I had very interesting positive coincidences happen within days after. This is just me though and everyone have a different take on this.

Blitzkreig said:

I don't think so.

Astral projecting is kind of like being a ghost. And the entire reason we have to keep reincarnating is because it is not possible to spuritually advance outside of a body, at least until you do the magnum opus and then you will be able to advance.

Blitzkreig said:

I don't think so.

Astral projecting is kind of like being a ghost. And the entire reason we have to keep reincarnating is because it is not possible to spuritually advance outside of a body, at least until you do the magnum opus and then you will be able to advance.

But brother i read on forums that Hitler did meditate in astral thats why he was able to advance much even most of the times He was too busy.
Also HpHc once wrote to someone when he/she asked "can we haunt someone?" HP said that astral projection is different than being a ghost after death. It takes much energy to haunt someone in astral for us compared to people who are dead. The words were not the same but the point was that being a ghost and astral projection is different.
Though meditating in astral is a skill in itself that needs to be learned but i think its possible and save time.

Shadowcat said:
I found this old sermon from HP Cobra pretty spot on with dreams https://archive.is/RsoGF

I must humbly disagree with people who say lucid dreaming is useless or that dreams in general never mean anything at all. People have reported better performance and have found ways to go about issues in waking life as a result of trying to rehearse or practice something in a lucid dream.

In the ancient world dream interpretation was treated as a serious science and for people who have an opening to this by any means can have outside information come to them. Lucid dreaming is a great skill to have. This sermon above also mentions dream yoga. I believe the things that come of this are a result as well of working to empower the chakras and soul in waking life. The astral by any means of access can be murky that will always remain a fact, weather something comes to you awake or as you sleep.

It is important to learn to differentiate your subconscious from the astral. Learning lucid dreaming is fine but it will never supplement power meditation so don't forget that. Dreaming is strongly connected to the third eye as well.
sorry i meant replace not "supplement" xP

Meteor said:
I've tried cleansing while asleep a few times. It's feels nice and looks pretty cool, but vibrating a mantra in my dream only feels about as effective as thinking it while awake. It just doesn't compare to physical vibration, and I cleansed again after I woke up for good measure.

I would agree that anything with physical vibration wouldn't be as effective. I was thinking more along the lines of just purely mental meditation.

Depending on how long a person could astral project from sleep, I think this could be significant. Even if you had a whole hour to yourself, you could focus on chakra spinning, maybe void, perhaps additional cleaning that is extra to your normal routines, and so on. Surely there is something productive that can occur, given enough time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back