Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i feel bad when im hungry

mendez

Im not poor and have lot of food, but when i get hungry i feel bad, i cant control my thoughts and put gray energy all around me even if i dont want. What can i do to not be hungry?

Hail Satan!

What’s keeping you from eating something when you’re hungry? Maybe eat more sustainable foods if you can, if you’re wanting to eat less. I’m just not sure you are being super clear on what your exact problem is.

Please don’t put grey energy on yourself. If you associate doing that with being hungry, use void meditation instead until you are able to feed yourself.

mendez said:
Im not poor and have lot of food, but when i get hungry i feel bad, i cant control my thoughts and put gray energy all around me even if i dont want. What can i do to not be hungry?

Hail Satan!

Maybe eat more healthy food, and drink more water.

You shouldn't feel bad when you're hungry, unless you're eating junk and you know it.

That aside, I don't think false hunger exists. So there's essentially no reason to feel guilty. One can get hungry even a couple of hours after a meal. If that happens, then you haven't eaten enough protein and saturated fat. Why do you think vegans eat like hobbits? :lol:

In my experience, red meat (including pork) is, by far, the highest quality food you can get. It provides maximum satiety, a perfect influx of energy, and doesn't make you lethargic after eating. As a bonus, if you minimize carbohydrates, you also don't get bloated--which is especially helpful during Yoga.

Mind you, I'm not recommending switching suddenly to a carnivore-style diet. However, reducing junk food and grain-derived products like pasta and bread and adding in a steak can be a good start. It did wonders for me.

mendez said:

Hail Satan!
Never put grey energy around yourself. It's extremely harmful.

I’m the same way my mental state deteriorates when I’m hungry and I can’t focus on anything and am very irritated and irrational more than most.

"I am always in complete control of my mind and emotions, safe and healthy to the fullest extent. My thoughts and emotions are clean and healthy".

"My body and internal processes are in harmony with my thoughts and emotions. I am immune mentally and emotionally against negative influence, malicious energy, and hostility I encounter."

Say this to yourself in meditation every night or when you feel out of control.

This is a subconscious obsession of the mind. Void meditation resolves this, as it stems from paranoid behavior.

If not succeeding with all the above do the Returning Curses and start a routine of powerful protection, as if this is the case, you might be very easily influenced by the enemy energy.

mendez said:

Hail Satan!

It sounds like you’re viewing your aura as grey when you’re hungry, it’s associated with lower energy. It’s just your minds symbolism. People get lower energy when they’re hungry. Eat when you’re hungry and learn to ignore this image, let it pass. If you feel extremely bad, shaky, and faint when you’re hungry see a doctor about getting your blood sugar tested. It could make a person feel extra bad if there’s a health condition causing this and would also make images in your head worse. Don’t take your thoughts and images as actual reality. There’s a big trend of spiritual people taking too seriously the images in their mind and not really understanding them, losing rationality or even figuring out what actual spirituality is.

When I get sick and nauseated, I start to get negative thoughts and my imagination goes from fun to negative. Or if I’m in a bad mood. Fears alone can reflect in the imagination and if a person visualizes an aura often and also has fears of grey auras or negative energy, they can imagine this without it even being the case.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back