Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to use circles in magic ?

Arno Dorian

How to open the circle in magic? What does it do ?
I could not find anything but neo pagan sources.

Arno Dorian said:

Circles, especially double circles, are usually used for binding. I don't think it needs to be any material but a more energy efficient material would be better. You need to give it energy for it to work anyway.

For its uses... I don't think there's any good or viable uses for them. You can use it to bind a parasite or something similar to a container but that's about it. Binding soul based beings to a container doesn't even have any good uses.

Also as a heads up, don't draw them on God sigils. It's a great disrespect.

Mesela bir para veya aşk büyüsünde enerjiyi veya varlığı daha iyi yönlendirmek için çember açılabilir mi ? Wiccalar korunma için açtıklarını söylüyorlar ama ben genel olarak enerjiyi odaklamak veya tutmak için kullanılabilir mi merak ediyorum

Hermit of 13 Swords said:
Arno Dorian said:

Circles, especially double circles, are usually used for binding. I don't think it needs to be any material but a more energy efficient material would be better. You need to give it energy for it to work anyway.

For its uses... I don't think there's any good or viable uses for them. You can use it to bind a parasite or something similar to a container but that's about it. Binding soul based beings to a container doesn't even have any good uses.

Also as a heads up, don't draw them on God sigils. It's a great disrespect.

When programming the energy or while raising the energy, by the design of your goal, you need to visualize the light of the energy from the geometrical aspects you wish for.

Example: Binding and Returning curses on a church by creating a vortex of energy.

Raise energy after you inspected the building visually, with the help of pictures.

While raising energy imprint it with your will, intention, and visualization in the form of an inverted pyramid covering the whole building.

When programming, as the bottom of the pyramid, will need to be a square, every angle will be visualized as a cube. 1 repetition will form a cube of energy onto the pyramids at 90° angles until you covered the pyramid.

It's like building a structure of geometrical forms that contain energy. Hope I made sense.

Same with the circle, when you raise or program the energy, intend it in a geometrical form. The geometrical form is on the rational side even when visualized, but with the intent of its idea, it changes the manifestation and structure of the energy.

When tapping in dimensional pockets of energy or ideas, you can also use the cardinal orientation to create your desired geometrical intent.

Arno Dorian said:
Mesela bir para veya aşk büyüsünde enerjiyi veya varlığı daha iyi yönlendirmek için çember açılabilir mi ? Wiccalar korunma için açtıklarını söylüyorlar ama ben genel olarak enerjiyi odaklamak veya tutmak için kullanılabilir mi merak ediyorum

Teorik olarak, evet, mümkün. Lakin etkili bir yöntem olacağından emin değilim. En azından kişinin bu tür geometrik yapıları astralde kullanabilene kadar.

Normal enerji odaklamayı kişisel olarak daha etkili buluyorum. Eğer bunu denemek istersen NakedPluto iyi bir şekilde açıklamış. Anlamadığın kısımları beni etiketlersen çevirebilirim.

NakedPluto said:
When programming the energy or while raising the energy, by the design of your goal, you need to visualize the light of the energy from the geometrical aspects you wish for.

Example: Binding and Returning curses on a church by creating a vortex of energy.

Raise energy after you inspected the building visually, with the help of pictures.

While raising energy imprint it with your will, intention, and visualization in the form of an inverted pyramid covering the whole building.

When programming, as the bottom of the pyramid, will need to be a square, every angle will be visualized as a cube. 1 repetition will form a cube of energy onto the pyramids at 90° angles until you covered the pyramid.

It's like building a structure of geometrical forms that contain energy. Hope I made sense.

Same with the circle, when you raise or program the energy, intend it in a geometrical form. The geometrical form is on the rational side even when visualized, but with the intent of its idea, it changes the manifestation and structure of the energy.

When tapping in dimensional pockets of energy or ideas, you can also use the cardinal orientation to create your desired geometrical intent.

Circles are used around the "runes/sigils" in the Necromicon spell book. I have wondered if this is bad and if I should Photoshop them out of there when doing a working with that (remove the circle in a photo editing app before doing the working)

Any info on that.

slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

Circles are used around the "runes/sigils" in the Necromicon spell book. I have wondered if this is bad and if I should Photoshop them out of there when doing a working with that (remove the circle in a photo editing app before doing the working)

Any info on that.

The circle is symbol and definition of perfection. But perfection in reality is defined as an ecosystem, self sustaining. And in that regard and mostly, in magic it also represents isolation, and a closed system. Self perpetual.

In case of the sigils, the circles must be taken down. It is not a big deal, but when focusing on the sigils with the circle it imprints subconscious "the closing" the "impermeability" thus really connecting with the container is limited by this geometrical programing.

The circle in other ways can be used as a definition of "focus" and "impermeability", such as when sealing energy in an object.

The cube on the other side is a more chaotic form and represents isolation but not self perpetual. In the circle, due to no angles being present, energy is on the continuum movement, spiraling. In the cube it is refracted, fragmented and becomes chaotic, hence the "Pandora box".

NakedPluto said:

Would you use a downward-pointing pyramid for cursing? The downward signifying its fall down in the chain of spiritual development? Alternatively, symbology that also represents physical degeneration, not just spiritual. So, something that points the opposite way of the Mars/Sagittarius arrow, as the horizontal axis is the physical and the vertical is the spiritual.

Stormblood said:
NakedPluto said:

Would you use a downward-pointing pyramid for cursing? The downward signifying its fall down in the chain of spiritual development? Alternatively, symbology that also represents physical degeneration, not just spiritual. So, something that points the opposite way of the Mars/Sagittarius arrow, as the horizontal axis is the physical and the vertical is the spiritual.

Yes, churches either are designed to send energy or attract energy. In any way the downward pyramid binds any energy to be kept within and staking. And the "bottom" of the pyramid, the square, with the angles composed of cubes for permanent structure, energy keeping and other destructive stuff I think. The affirmations make the curses return, and also on the physical devastation can happen. As it is disarming and creating great disharmony.

To be honest I saw this kind of energetical structure in a dream. And from there I got to understand better. Also the 4 cubes were sided on the idea and intention of cardinal points. In positive magic, you would enter yourself, melt into the "idea" of that cardinal point and start doing the vibrations. I had also visions of group rituals were other people occupy a cardinal point. In destructive things you do it without ever "touching" the "structure". I also hold the opinion that when raising energy on the astral while "having the perspective" and "sitting" on the concept of cardinal points, directions, empower the energy greatly.

Right after these lessons of ocult appliance were received, the Tetra was released with geometrical appliance of this kind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back