Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about satan.And talking to him face to face.

ghost kid

What helps better with talking to satan face to face?Astral projection?Or lucid dreaming?

ghost kid said:
What helps better with talking to satan face to face?Astral projection?Or lucid dreaming?

Working on senses and overall development. Messages in a light trance with a clear head come through well.

ghost kid said:

Continuing daily to work on your psychic senses, your clairaudient and clairvoyant chakras too.
The more open you become, the better you are able to feel, sense, hear, use your intuition, see Satan and other deities of Hell.

Satan used to send me dreams and communicate to me through dreams. It was only recently that I saw him, and only a face he chose to show me. But it is different for everyone. He communicates with us in different ways that we are open and receptive to. I was always able to hear spirits so it took a while to discern Satan's voice from imposters and from my own thoughts successfully and with regular activity.

Void meditation helps a lot, and experience and time in learning to discern your thoughts, voice, and energies from others, human, deity of Hell, and others.

Satan is very beautiful, and his energy energizing and powerful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back