Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

After performing present spiritual schedule

Abdullah

After end of the present schedule, I am Attacked by negative energy. Currently when I go to somewhere I fell love me someone is following me. When I am in bed, I fell not good. I vibrate Algiz, Surya . But I am not feeling satisfaction protection. I am empowering aura.
For extra protection, What should I do?

The enemy hit me hard too and so far there is nothing that I can help me.

I advise all of the Satanists to build themselves back with SATANAMA. Use SATANAMA even for cleaning and protection in times of distress. You will feel better.

NakedPluto said:
I advise all of the Satanists to build themselves back with SATANAMA. Use SATANAMA even for cleaning and protection in times of distress. You will feel better.

I second this, satanama with affirmations of mental balance regularly have been in my schedule. Doing as much as a person can to get out of their head and detach from negative feelings or situations is helpful. Void meditation too.

I’ve noticed a similar pattern. During the scheduled times things get better and then during jew holidays or times or curses/shortly after something negative happens that has a negative effect. It gets to be less and less severe though. Overall strength and fearlessness is a major help. Satan helps when things get bad or sometimes even when it isn’t bad.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back