Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Family guy. Another level of kike imagination.

Satanfire666

I watched dozens of episodes from family guy, its totaly full of beastality and incest and weird unusual disgusting jokes, i watched too much unusual shit in this show like what i will write in
this list :

brian sleeping with human women.

peter having sex with lois infront of his kids.

stewie hear sounds of lois and peter while they have sex.(shopping wood scene lol)

peter being jealous of chris's big penis.

racist anti-black jokes.

racist anti-asian jokes.

racist anti-white jokes.

Anti homosexual jokes.

Extreme violince and disgusting non funny bloody scenes.

lois acting like a hoe with other men even infront of peter.

jerome acting as if all black men are rapists.

quagmire is a psycho who's only goal in life is to to have sex with minors 24/7.

Pedophilia, blood shed, poop and pee jokes, women acting like bitches, weird animal jokes, extreme death and negitivity on a very weird and bizzare level.

this show is litreally the torah and the judiac world order in its pure image, nothing positive or high value, if you want to lower your iq than watch this stupid piece of shit.. i mean art for a whole hour.

BFHxj3WCIAEzsbm.jpg

Satanfire666 said:
I watched dozens of episodes from family guy, its totaly full of beastality and incest and weird unusual disgusting jokes, i watched too much unusual shit in this show like what i will write in
this list :

stewie hear sounds of lois and peter while they have sex.(shopping wood scene lol)

racist anti-black jokes.

racist anti-asian jokes.

racist anti-white jokes.

Anti homosexual jokes.

quagmire is a psycho who's only goal in life is to to have sex with minors 24/7.

Pedophilia, blood shed, poop and pee jokes, women acting like bitches, weird animal jokes, extreme death and negitivity on a very weird and bizzare level.

this show is litreally the torah and the judiac world order in its pure image, nothing positive or high value, if you want to lower your iq than watch this stupid piece of shit.. i mean art for a whole hour.

BFHxj3WCIAEzsbm.jpg

Seth McFarlane and Seth Green are both known Jews. I agree, that show is simply a visual representation for Jewish phycology.

I think their is an episode were lois finds out she's a jew an that explains the homicidal nature of the reptile jew in the show an real life

Satanfire666 said:
this list :

racist anti-black jokes.

racist anti-asian jokes.

racist anti-white jokes.

Anti homosexual jokes.

BFHxj3WCIAEzsbm.jpg
This is what happens when the jews get creative.

Yes that show is totally garbage even worse than South Park it isn't worth even turning on. You can't even follow the plot to be honest too random.

They do that intentionally with a lot of stuff these days especially kids shows to make it so peoples minds work in a certain way so they cant focus to long on stuff and concentrate and become kind of shallow.

So much TV is like a foreign language trying to watch it because of this mindstate they want everyone in. Then they feed into that with social media and some other stuff like some of the music and art they are pushing and ideas in school. It's gotten to the point some people can't even focus on an older video game or show anymore apparently so they just claim not to like it.

This brings people into the mindset Lucifuge was talking about just before his planet got chipped and borged.

The Modern Age sucks monkey Balls 🤢🤮🤮!!!

To be honest we need to get rid of this stuff asap all of this as soon as we gain more power it's actually really dangerous.

Odd I was actually thinking about how I watched that shit at someone's house when I was younger earlier last night. I was reflecting on the content with Satanic mindset and thinking the same thing about the creators being jew and making their sick fuck fantasies come to animation. Pure brain rot and a stumbling block to evolution and self focus.
I'm eternally grateful every waking moment to Satan for opening my eyes and empowering my soul, and all of us as a family being raised by the Gods! The true Gods and Goddesses! Hail Orion to infinity and back!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back