Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do the demons also have ancestors?

Arno Dorian

Are there creatures that pass on their genes to northeric gods as the gods pass on their genes to humans? i saw a post about it somewhere in this forum but i am not sure.

Arno Dorian said:
Are there creatures that pass on their genes to northeric gods as the gods pass on their genes to humans? i saw a post about it somewhere in this forum but i am not sure.

Creatures isn't the word I'd use. Like everything living, there is an ancestral line. Yes the gods have their ancestors as well, otherwise they would not be.

I wouldn't worry about that though, your focus should be on advancing and your "known" ancestors, I.E., Satan.

So there are aliens who give the gods the formula of immortality? and are they superior to our gods?

GoldenxChild1 said:
Arno Dorian said:

Creatures isn't the word I'd use. Like everything living, there is an ancestral line. Yes the gods have their ancestors as well, otherwise they would not be.

I wouldn't worry about that though, your focus should be on advancing and your "known" ancestors, I.E., Satan.

Arno Dorian said:
So there are aliens who give the gods the formula of immortality? and are they superior to our gods?

No, Satan's power is absolute; however, like all beings that exist there is a progenitor. This is now getting to my own personal opinion, but I'm assuming that Satan is far older than half a million. That is only his current manifestation to EArth. The Nordic race, the race of Satan, is most likely millions if not billions of year old. The amount of development it takes to reach the level they are presiding on suggests this very fact.

To answer your question: No being is superior to Satan himself, or the gods.

Arno Dorian said:

GoldenxChild1 said:
Arno Dorian said:

No, the formula was discovered by Father Satan. Blessed He be for eternity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back