Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sth went into me and wants my life force

NewEra

Hello brothers and sister,
im writing this to get your help and to find out what the fck is in me. So a long time ago I was half asleep and awake in the morning a black force went into me from the right astral hearing point of my head and from there all down my right side to my sacral right chakra. It hurted and I saw the black force because I have a good third eye. Since then I saw jewish letters in my trance states. If i am unaware bodyparts move and when I clean my aura and focus satans sigil muscles pop and sth detaches from me. I know I have to clean my aura chakras and do aop daily. I also do vinasa banishing and it gets better daily. I read it connects to your sixt chakra to control your thoughts and you sacral chakra to steal your life force. I also know that a person had the same thing visualized satans sigil and in his body it got destroyed. So I am wondering what the fck it is. Is it a thoughtform? Because i see jewish letters. Final RTR helps also It is only a matter of time when I have fully destroyed it, but I want to know your knowledge about it. Pls help me thank you all <3

Usual enemy energy. Aop, cleaning and warfare seals the deal. I suggest to you as well to use SATANAMA vibration. Highest and most Supreme vibration, nothing will touch you.

NewEra said:
im writing this to get your help and to find out what the fck is in me. So a long time ago I was half asleep and awake in the morning a black force went into me from the right astral hearing point of my head and from there all down my right side to my sacral right chakra. It hurted and I saw the black force because I have a good third eye. Since then I saw jewish letters in my trance states. If i am unaware bodyparts move and when I clean my aura and focus satans sigil muscles pop and sth detaches from me. I know I have to clean my aura chakras and do aop daily. I also do vinasa banishing and it gets better daily. I read it connects to your sixt chakra to control your thoughts and you sacral chakra to steal your life force. I also know that a person had the same thing visualized satans sigil and in his body it got destroyed. So I am wondering what the fck it is. Is it a thoughtform? Because i see jewish letters. Final RTR helps also It is only a matter of time when I have fully destroyed it, but I want to know your knowledge about it. Pls help me thank you all <3

So we only have to visualize the Satan Sigil or have to ask for help or say something too?

furious flame said:
So we only have to visualize the Satan Sigil or have to ask for help or say something too?
First and foremost we should show and apply effort by ourselves on ourselves. Focusing on Satans sigil can be used in communication, ie. when we want / need help with our issues. You can focus on His sigil just to communicate about other things as well to build a relationship.

NewEra said:

My guess is that it is a negative thoughtform. The enemy aliens are heavily engaged in spiritual battle right now. There are two things you can do for extra protection besides the Aura Cleaning and Aura of protection.

1. Returning curses: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

2. Banishing ritual: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

I guess for this ritual you can use this site to see when the moon is waning: https://www.almanac.com/astronomy/moon/calendar#:~:text=Astronomers%20have%20broken%20down%20this,Waning%20Gibbous%2C%20and%20Waning%20Crescent.

I think option 1 is the best if you want some extra protection from negative energy.

I heard satanas vibration is more intense than satanama. Does sbd have a audio file of the correct vibration from satanama.

In addition to the advice given, I’d recommend you clean your chakra’s individually as well, especially the chakra’s you felt were affected by the negative energy.

Tune into the chakra, and visualize brilliant white gold light scanning though the chakra, from the wide side to the tapered tip. Visualize the brilliant gold light push out any dirt, negative energy, etc, out of the chakra same as you visualize the light push out dirt from your body/soul in the Returning curses part 1.

When you clean the sacral and root chakra’s this way, you can turn them upside down, so the tip is pointing down when you clean it, and after cleaning it, align it properly again. Personally I found it easier this way to clean, visualizing the dirt flowing down and out of the chakra, same as with returning curses part 1.

Do this 3 times for each chakra and affirm afterwards something akin to this:

“My chakra’s are completely cleaned by the powerful white golden light of the sun from any and all negative energy, curses, bindings, negative thoughtforms, destructive energy, ill will and ill intent directed at me, now and forever in positive and beneficial ways for me.”

For vibrating Satanama, it is really easy, I don’t have an MP3 I can link for you, maybe someone else does, but you don’t really need one since it really is pretty straight forward:

Inhale, vibrate S-S-S-S-A-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H on the exhale,
Inhale, vibrate T-T-T-T-A-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H on the exhale,
Inhale, vibrate N-N-N-N-A-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H on the exhale,
Inhale, vibrate M-M-M-M-A-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H on the exhale.

For Satanama, you don’t hiss the S, just a normal S sound, you do vibrate the T as the TH vibration, like in Thoth.

You can also vibrate it in one single breath, shortening it, but I personally find doing it in 4 breaths feels much more powerful.

Savitar made a great post a while back explaining the difference between Satanama and Satanas, and how one may feel better to you than another for certain purposes. I’ll look for it and link it later.

Generally Satanama is very good for healing, balancing/stabilizing your aura and energy as well as rectifying any damage on your being. It has an amazing revitalizing, nurturing and healing power.

It also empowers the Aura and soul greatly, increasing the vibration of your energy which makes you naturally shrug of lower vibrational negative energy, or degenerative energy directed towards you.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back