Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About blockage of chakras and binding astral feelings

Arno Dorian

Although I think the 4 planetary positions in my natal chart give psychicness and I have some spiritual accumulation from my old life, I couldn't do what those less advantageous than me did. I thought my heart chakra, 6th chakra, and 3rd eye were quite congested.I have been meditating for 4 months . It has improved a little in the last two weeks.

Can Jews or others for my current life block our chakras or directly connect our astral feelings when we die even though I was a satanist in my previous life? How can this be understood and corrected?

I can't find any other explanation than cursing or binding :| :cry:

Arno Dorian said:
Although I think the 4 planetary positions in my natal chart give psychicness and I have some spiritual accumulation from my old life, I couldn't do what those less advantageous than me did. I thought my heart chakra, 6th chakra, and 3rd eye were quite congested.I have been meditating for 4 months . It has improved a little in the last two weeks.

Can Jews or others for my current life block our chakras or directly connect our astral feelings when we die even though I was a satanist in my previous life? How can this be understood and corrected?

4 months isn´t much, before you did clean/meditate all the time you did life the curses/ dirt /bindings could pile up.

Arno Dorian said:

You need to keep cleaning your soul. Use Aum Suryae, Raum, Visuddhi, or Sowilo. Vibrate any of these words of power a number of times into each chakra daily, and then affirm that the chakra is being cleansed from all spiritual dross. Then also clean your aura.

Do you do the final RTR every day? Every time you are done with it, do the returning curses exercise.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html
#16, Sowilo

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
Returning Curses, part 1.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html
Returning Curses, part 2.

I clean every day with 36 raum in the morning and evening and 111 raum after the final rtr. Do I need to clean my sense points and my third eye with raum? or can i do a study using ansuz-thor and raum to unblock it ?

Or is it enough to just cleanse my and break negative karma?(munka , ansuz and uruz)

Blackdragon666 said:
Arno Dorian said:

You need to keep cleaning your soul. Use Aum Suryae, Raum, Visuddhi, or Sowilo. Vibrate any of these words of power a number of times into each chakra daily, and then affirm that the chakra is being cleansed from all spiritual dross. Then also clean your aura.

Do you do the final RTR every day? Every time you are done with it, do the returning curses exercise.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html
#16, Sowilo

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
Returning Curses, part 1.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html
Returning Curses, part 2.

Arno Dorian said:

The Jews and enemy can't do anything to you after you die. But the goal is to make it so you don't have too anyways. The Gods protect us and take us to a safe place after death. I think if you grew up in a strong xtian or enemy home that can lead to bindings especially on the third eye and 6th chakra (a lot due to the baptism and ash wednesday ritual which is a purposeful binding of the third eye and 6th chakra) and some Jew curses can as well. Connecting to the enemy thoughtform or believing in them also can shut down astral senses so if you did for awhile that may be part of it. Traumas being treated coldly and not feeling loved or feeling alone can lead to block in the heart chakra. Accepting Jewsus or connecting to the Jewsus thoughtform is said to damage or even destroy the heart chakra after a bit but give a feeling of warmpth there that is a deception.

Did you deal with xtianity for a bit there is your problem. It won't be fixed in 4 months either usually it takes time to heal and open up fix these things btw.

I grew up in a family with no religion. What I am trying to explain is that those who are less advantageous than me can do things like feel energy in the first month, demon invitation, but i do this in my fourth month. That's what I want to ask, how does it happen if I don't have a curse or tie on me? After all, my chakras don't blockage out on their own, right?

slyscorpion said:
Arno Dorian said:

The Jews and enemy can't do anything to you after you die. But the goal is to make it so you don't have too anyways. The Gods protect us and take us to a safe place after death. I think if you grew up in a strong xtian or enemy home that can lead to bindings especially on the third eye and 6th chakra (a lot due to the baptism and ash wednesday ritual which is a purposeful binding of the third eye and 6th chakra) and some Jew curses can as well. Connecting to the enemy thoughtform or believing in them also can shut down astral senses so if you did for awhile that may be part of it. Traumas being treated coldly and not feeling loved or feeling alone can lead to block in the heart chakra. Accepting Jewsus or connecting to the Jewsus thoughtform is said to damage or even destroy the heart chakra after a bit but give a feeling of warmpth there that is a deception.

Did you deal with xtianity for a bit there is your problem. It won't be fixed in 4 months either usually it takes time to heal and open up fix these things btw.

Arno Dorian said:
I grew up in a family with no religion. What I am trying to explain is that those who are less advantageous than me can do things like feel energy in the first month, demon invitation, but i do this in my fourth month. That's what I want to ask, how does it happen if I don't have a curse or tie on me? After all, my chakras don't blockage out on their own, right?
We are individuals with individual past expierences and past lives. What comes easy for one, comes harder for another. Keep this in mind, and work hard on yourself and you'll surpass every goal you set on yourself.

I understand, thank you for motivation

Henu the Great said:
Arno Dorian said:
We are individuals with individual past expierences and past lives. What comes easy for one, comes harder for another. Keep this in mind, and work hard on yourself and you'll surpass every goal you set on yourself.

Fuchs said:
Arno Dorian said:

4 months isn´t much, before you did clean/meditate all the time you did life the curses/ dirt /bindings could pile up.

3 years is also not so much xD
We are ourselves still kinda new to Satanism if we want to be honest. :lol:

Arno Dorian said:

slyscorpion said:
Arno Dorian said:

All this means is you may not have practiced spirituality in past lives at least recent ones as much like some here did. So your naturally not open it looks like. That is all. It is no statement against you or huge problem or thing to worry about. If you take this serious you will be able to do those things just like everyone else.

You can begin focusing on this and advancing now and you will reach your goals. Satanism is open for anyone gentile of course who wishes to grow advance and have a relationship with the Gods. We all start at our own level.

Myself I was spiritually open as a kid more so but didn't start out open at all it took literally a couple years because I had been given medications for ADHD and been in xtianity as a kid. So this messed me up. I may have had natural talent though if that didn't happen.

I eventually was able to open up though you will be too. Don't worry so much.

NinRick said:
Fuchs said:
Arno Dorian said:

It wasn´t meant negative, cleaning chakras fully is individual, how long it takes. I estimate most people need longer then 4 months.

Fuchs said:
NinRick said:
Fuchs said:

It wasn´t meant negative, cleaning chakras fully is individual, how long it takes. I estimate most people need longer then 4 months.
Everything you said was correct and helpful.
I don’t really referred to what you said but what I thought, and I found it funny at that time.

I also find it funny we both came here around the same time, lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back