Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Eclipse in astrology

Seby

What do eclipses mean in astrology?
If I start a working, should I do it the exact moment the eclipse takes place or is it okay to do it just during the day to get the most energy out of it?
What is the meaning of being born during an eclipse?
Do eclipses have different effects depending where on the planet you are?

Whatever your doing is most powerful if you do it during the full phase of the eclipse. But anytime that day or after it would be more powerful. If your open at all you should feel the eclipse it's effects start to come in a week to two weeks before it. With the partial ones it's only a day or two before it. It's effects linger for a bit too possibly about the same time I honestly can't remember but I did feel this. I was paying attention more to the incoming energies than outgoing. It doesn't really appear to matter where on the planet you are.

It really depends on if they hit something in your chart. (I really am assuming this means the path of the moon during the eclipse but no one ever talked about this that I am aware of on here so not sure like for example the up coming eclipse is starting around 6 to about 11 Sagittarius or something would have to look it up) It happening right over a planet or your ascendant or some important point. This might also include squares and oppositions as well. I doubt the soft aspects would have much effect so far as events.

You can do a search on some search engine for this. Major Changes in outlook, major life events good or bad, life changes, new beginnings, depending on what it hits possible mental issues during the eclipse or mood swings or if someone has strong cancer in their chart that could happen regaudless of if it hits anything or not. Focus on that area of your life.

I find it interesting this eclipse is occuring right over something important in my chart and I am already starting to change outlook on that area of life majorly and adjust how I am doing things there since about a week ago. It seems so far to be positive. I am prepared that there may be an event soon related to the eclipse too. There usually is.

A partial eclipse once occured over my moon and my parents had an accidental house fire right about when the eclipse happened. It was interesting that mars had Just entered a fire sign (Leo) like when I was really young and a fire occured in their house Mars had just entered Sagittarius I don't know if there was an eclipse then I will have to see if I can ask them the date of that again I was too young really to know much but I remember that from looking it up before.

Anyways this is an example. I don't feel it means anything negative but I can't say right now. But I do find the thing with Mars weird and interesting.

Is that an eclipse on the 11th day of May in the calendar? I can't find anything online.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Is that an eclipse on the 11th day of May in the calendar? I can't find anything online.

Nothing happens on the 11th of may dealing with Astrology as far as I am aware that is important. Maybe that is when someone believes you will start feeling the energy from it or something I don't know. But it's on the 26th not the 11th.

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2021-may-26

This should adjust to an area in your time zone when you click on it. But if not you can convert it to find when the eclipse is exactly so far as hour and minute.

If you want to do or start a working doing it during the eclipse especially the full phase of it is most powerful.

slyscorpion said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Nothing happens on the 11th of may dealing with Astrology as far as I am aware that is important. Maybe that is when someone believes you will start feeling the energy from it or something I don't know. But it's on the 26th not the 11th.

This should adjust to an area in your time zone when you click on it. But if not you can convert it to find when the eclipse is exactly so far as hour and minute.

If you want to do or start a working doing it during the eclipse especially the full phase of it is most powerful.
On the SS calendar there is a red circle on 11 May.

TopoftheAbyss said:
slyscorpion said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I really have no clue what that is about. The only thing happening near that date is Jupiter going into Pisces. But according to moontracks that doesn't happen till May 13th.

slyscorpion said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
slyscorpion said:

I really have no clue what that is about. The only thing happening near that date is Jupiter going into Pisces. But according to moontracks that doesn't happen till May 13th.
I mean the SS Calendar created by Lydia and the others: on 11 May it has a red circle and it shows that the Moon is in Taurus all day.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I mean the SS Calendar created by Lydia and the others: on 11 May it has a red circle and it shows that the Moon is in Taurus all day.
That's a new Moon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back