Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vidian

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
Hello. I've come across this channel, could please you refute what he is saying in this video, since I've seen that there are many people believing and following his teachings? (basically saying that believing Satan and Lucifer are the same being is wrong, and that we don't know anything about demons correctly).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZK8IZ9p42M
Thanks a lot!

Serbon said:
Hello. I've come across this channel, could please you refute what he is saying in this video, since I've seen that there are many people believing and following his teachings? (basically saying that believing Satan and Lucifer are the same being is wrong, and that we don't know anything about demons correctly).
Thanks a lot!

Dude wake up!!!, What for? The guy is clearly jewish,trying to convince people he knows what hes talking about Lmao..why do you think Jewtube has banned so many of our members accounts and videos on Satanism? And then they allow this dickheads videos to remain?? Jewtube have always allowed Satanic videos made by the tribe to remain as a smear campaign against JOS in order to cause blasphemy, confusion and misinform the viewers. Instead of watching enemy videos on Jewtube, why don't you immerse yourself in spiritual satanism here. Study, Learn and empower yourself. Also go and look for the How to identify a Jew pdfs, here in Satans Library. You clearly need it. Watching Satanic videos on JewTube is a waste of time. Time is better spent doing meditations, Yoga and spiritual warfare instead. When you make progression and advance on this path. You will see right threw these bullshit videos with Satanic eyes.

Serbon said:
Thanks a lot!
"Wtf :D" was my reaction when I saw that jewface. Did not watch the video though, because, it's a waste of time. Yeah, no more refuting needed... :D

Serbon said:
Thanks a lot!

This person is racially jewish and seems to be unaware of it.

It's very heavy in his appearance and mannerisms.

That's all the refuting you really need, but I'll try to help you understand this, why this retarded, schizophrenic jew is full of shit, and why his followers are probably about as dead spiritually as the hollows of new londo, if some are unfortunately gentiles... (yes I'm throwing that soulsborne reference in here.. lol).

Basically the duration of this entire video contains baseless claims and half assed, supposed "comparisons".

This jew has close to 0 knowledge about this subject. Probably because the gods do not answer him and the only beings that show up are the enemy, or schizophrenic hallucinations of his own wretched mind.

All the points he makes are easily refuted with at least a basic, or moderate knowledge of our teachings, and thousands of written, elaborated articles on this subject.

The points he makes about the Egyptian deities are very important to see for what they are... he has absolutely no fucking idea what hes talking about, because the egyptian mythological stories in all the cultures have allegorial meaning, and were never meant to be taken literally.

The Dagon and Zagon point is equally worthless.. similarity in naming are not solid points for how the JOS has researched and documented the demons, it was much more in depth then that.

Demon information and new knowledge is to be updated on the site, however besides that, this jew is still a retarded, wretched creature, with no deserving place on the left hand path.

Hope my reply helps clear up some things. Feel free to reply and I can try to answer your questions.

Beyond the obvious jewry if you will, I assume you might want more information that serves beyond that explanation. Something a tad more concrete I suppose. The lack of understanding is astounding, in all areas. If you cannot, as that 'man' couldn't, wrap your head around why the entity known as Satan is the antithesis of the Jews you're either stupid or ignorant, there is no other alternative. In the Torah he is called ha-satan, the prefix ha meaning enemy, they say it themselves. Beyond that the actions of both are directly contradictory. Secondarily he talks about his breadth of knowledge on the demons and how he's summoned a bunch many many many times, yet wears a shirt with a binding circle around Asmoday's sigil, binding circles are Hebrew magic and spirit abuse, once again you have to either be stupid or ignorant to be this man. I had a hard time getting through even the first few minutes but something I found interesting was that he didn't understand the connections between the demon names and pantheon names. He said we lump then together sure to similar sounds and hers in the name and even talked about how the mythologies were different. What's interesting is that the mythology is only different on the flattest level it could be, just words. When you advance and it is a mark of advancement or not to be able to understand mythos as allegory. He's clearly not advanced because he exists on the lower levels of conciousness. For example he talked about how set but Osiris into pieces as a means of disproving beyond a don't they could be both Goetic demons. Osiris was cut into 33 prices the same amount of vertebrae in the spine and is a dying and riding god who was recussitated after Thoth made a clay penis with Isis and Nepthys. An ordinary noon advanced person would take this at face value, a story about murder and betrayal and power imbalance. A person worth their salt, eg us, understands this as an allegory of the magnum opus. There is the dark night stage, the proverbial death so to speak, along the way to immortalit, eg dying(a stage of transformation) occurring asking the spine, the bulkhead house of the soul. In order to live forever and to secrete the elixir of life you have to cycle sexual energy through your chakras, eg the penis and reccusitation happening shortly after. Knowing this and seeing as he doesn't, he outs himself as unknowledgeable. As has been said, study more. We are vast with knowledge beyond what can typically be comprehended. The more you study here the more paradigms will shift in your life, the higher your conciousness will be, the easier it will be to spot the charlatans who make a mockery of the divine. This is truly the divine path as long as you don't waver, the more you know, the harder it is to fall off the path. Not due to external pressure or threat of violence or anything of the sort but because eventually you come to truly know the truths inherent in existence and to leave would be to abandon what is real. Best of luck, you'll enjoy it I promise.

serpentwalker666 said:
Serbon said:
Thanks a lot!

This person is racially jewish and seems to be unaware of it.

It's very heavy in his appearance and mannerisms.

That's all the refuting you really need, but I'll try to help you understand this, why this retarded, schizophrenic jew is full of shit, and why his followers are probably about as dead spiritually as the hollows of new londo, if some are unfortunately gentiles... (yes I'm throwing that soulsborne reference in here.. lol).

Basically the duration of this entire video contains baseless claims and half assed, supposed "comparisons".

This jew has close to 0 knowledge about this subject. Probably because the gods do not answer him and the only beings that show up are the enemy, or schizophrenic hallucinations of his own wretched mind.

All the points he makes are easily refuted with at least a basic, or moderate knowledge of our teachings, and thousands of written, elaborated articles on this subject.

The points he makes about the Egyptian deities are very important to see for what they are... he has absolutely no fucking idea what hes talking about, because the egyptian mythological stories in all the cultures have allegorial meaning, and were never meant to be taken literally.

The Dagon and Zagon point is equally worthless.. similarity in naming are not solid points for how the JOS has researched and documented the demons, it was much more in depth then that.

Demon information and new knowledge is to be updated on the site, however besides that, this jew is still a retarded, wretched creature, with no deserving place on the left hand path.

Hope my reply helps clear up some things. Feel free to reply and I can try to answer your questions.
Tnx for answering, I posted tge question a few months ago when I was still very new in this. Also noticed his energy is really fucked up

Hornet666 said:
Serbon said:
Thanks a lot!

Dude wake up!!!, What for? The guy is clearly jewish,trying to convince people he knows what hes talking about Lmao..why do you think Jewtube has banned so many of our members accounts and videos on Satanism? And then they allow this dickheads videos to remain?? Jewtube have always allowed Satanic videos made by the tribe to remain as a smear campaign against JOS in order to cause blasphemy, confusion and misinform the viewers. Instead of watching enemy videos on Jewtube, why don't you immerse yourself in spiritual satanism here. Study, Learn and empower yourself. Also go and look for the How to identify a Jew pdfs, here in Satans Library. You clearly need it. Watching Satanic videos on JewTube is a waste of time. Time is better spent doing meditations, Yoga and spiritual warfare instead. When you make progression and advance on this path. You will see right threw these bullshit videos with Satanic eyes.
Thanks for answering, I posted this a few months ago when I still didnt know much. And heh, tge only 2 good channels on yt I know are Magenta666 and Spiritualsnism

Hornet666 said:
Serbon said:
Thanks a lot!

Your signature image is too funny :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back