Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should we be concerned with arming ourselves to the teeth if we have a strong AOP and protection from the Gods?

Grin

I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts are. If a SS has a good aura of protection, good meditation going on, protection from their GD, the Gods, should you really be concerned with arming yourself, prepping for some civil unrest and the like?

Just be normal, vigilant, and open to opportunities to secure proper living conditions in any case and any situation. No need to go overboard or be paranoid over this, just on the lookout for signs from Gods and intuition. The factors in these are so extremely complex that an answer is almost not worth it. Gods do protect us, and also by doing the work of protecting ourselves we create the safest path of existence even in crisis situations that may emerge. But of course, it is always smart to have self-defense equipment available to you at all times, there are a lot of criminal people looking for victims every day everywhere.

The Gods told HPS Maxine to prep for 6 months, you do you...

Grin said:
I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts are. If a SS has a good aura of protection, good meditation going on, protection from their GD, the Gods, should you really be concerned with arming yourself, prepping for some civil unrest and the like?
There has to be balance in things. So physical things should be done as well. Personally, if I could, I would stock up on arms just for the sake that firearms are something I feel drawn towards. Probably due to past life influence. Remember, shooting someone is only the last resort and quite a final statement. Even when done in non lethal way. It's basically a very strong telekinesis... Don't engage in "shoot first, ask questions later" -mentality. That is for thugs and criminals.

If you know or feel like you should dwell into the issue of firearms then who is to argue against you?

Grin said:

HPS Maxine said something here, https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=132153#p132153:
"As always, think for yourself and consider before taking any advice. Does it apply to you? Will it work for you? Etc."

Not all of the world will be on fire. Look at the situation of your Nation on a scale of calm to rough. Look at the situation of your neighborhood/sector/city/district and etc.

Future can be unpredictable, better to be at least minimally prepared, which includes learning how to survive offgrid and having a firearm if it's allowed in your country. Some countries allow it but with an extremely high fee on both license and weapons. So if a firearm is not possible, then go for melee weapons, such as spears, I have explained it hearHERE(ancient forum link), why the spears. You can make other melee weapons if you want, like a club/baseball bat that has been nailed. Keep them near you when you sleep, like under your bed or your wardrobe which should have doors because you don't want others to see it. And learn how to use what you build.

Remember, If you build a spear[iron or wood], it doesn't need to be too long. A spear equal to your height or little above it would be easy to control and easy to carry. When I say iron or wood. I mean the spear point. If you go for the iron or steel, only the spear point has to be made of iron or steel, not the whole body. When I say wood, the whole body would be made of wood, including the spear point.

You can make a spear that is made completely from iron or steel if you can handle the weight. Personally, I would go with spear point made of iron or steel while the rest of the body is made of wood. It is easy to carry but yeah, you will need to make it properly so that the spear point does not come off. And one will also have to apply extra force during an attack cuz of light weight. Btw imo, a spear made completely from one material = more durability and no chances of the spear point to break off the body.

This is all for our defense and defending ourselves is a birth right. Good luck.

Aquarius said:

That was a year ago. Does it still apply?
We did a lot of rituals and things since then. It could very well have changed the direction and flow of things so far as the astral energy and manifestations which would bleed over into the physical nullifying this or changing it in some way.

slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:

That was a year ago. Does it still apply?
We did a lot of rituals and things since then. It could very well have changed the direction and flow of things so far as the astral energy and manifestations which would bleed over into the physical nullifying this or changing it in some way.
Knowing the state of the world and the info we know it would be foolish to think it doesn't apply anymore. There's literally talks about more deadly pandemics and other shit.

Nikois666 said:
Grin said:

HPS Maxine said something here, https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=132153#p132153:
"As always, think for yourself and consider before taking any advice. Does it apply to you? Will it work for you? Etc."

Not all of the world will be on fire. Look at the situation of your Nation on a scale of calm to rough. Look at the situation of your neighborhood/sector/city/district and etc.

Future can be unpredictable, better to be at least minimally prepared, which includes learning how to survive offgrid and having a firearm if it's allowed in your country. Some countries allow it but with an extremely high fee on both license and weapons. So if a firearm is not possible, then go for melee weapons, such as spears, I have explained it hearHERE(ancient forum link), why the spears. You can make other melee weapons if you want, like a club/baseball bat that has been nailed. Keep them near you when you sleep, like under your bed or your wardrobe which should have doors because you don't want others to see it. And learn how to use what you build.

Remember, If you build a spear[iron or wood], it doesn't need to be too long. A spear equal to your height or little above it would be easy to control and easy to carry. When I say iron or wood. I mean the spear point. If you go for the iron or steel, only the spear point has to be made of iron or steel, not the whole body. When I say wood, the whole body would be made of wood, including the spear point.

You can make a spear that is made completely from iron or steel if you can handle the weight. Personally, I would go with spear point made of iron or steel while the rest of the body is made of wood. It is easy to carry but yeah, you will need to make it properly so that the spear point does not come off. And one will also have to apply extra force during an attack cuz of light weight. Btw imo, a spear made completely from one material = more durability and no chances of the spear point to break off the body.

This is all for our defense and defending ourselves is a birth right. Good luck.
I admire your craftmanship, but wouldn't it be way more handier to have a huge knife or even a dagger? A real deal dagger is pretty overpowered melee weapon - in capable hands. Spear has reach, but it lacks slicing ability and is more cumbersome compared to shorter melee weapons. It also requires two hands, at least usually. Meh, maybe to each their own?

Get whatever you are legally able to get. Everybody must have the ability to defend themself and their families if they have to. Especially women should have guns, a woman with a gun is what makes a fight fair between her and a large man who wants to harm her.

I do not know much about european laws, but I think it is legal in most European countries to have a shotgun if you are a hunter or a part of a hunting club, but I don't really know how that works. If this is true, then get a hunting license.

A pointy stick is a little bit better than having nothing, but not by much.

Henu the Great said:
I admire your craftmanship, but wouldn't it be way more handier to have a huge knife or even a dagger? A real deal dagger is pretty overpowered melee weapon - in capable hands. Spear has reach, but it lacks slicing ability and is more cumbersome compared to shorter melee weapons. It also requires two hands, at least usually. Meh, maybe to each their own?
Thank you, I am not an expert but I do have some little knowledge.

I have mentioned in the earlier post to use Knife as a secondary and Spear as primary means in a close combat/hand to hand. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=247631#p247631
Yes, in capable hands a knife or a dagger is great but
using a dagger or a knife is not easy, one has to put effort in learning how to use it effectively in combat/fight. It is effective mostly in hand to hand but also difficult because you never know how good the other party is with their set of knives. I would rather fight from 1-3 meter distance using a spear to pierce through their flesh to either disable their movement or disarm them, and maybe end their life if they have threaten to take mine. I would mostly like take his/her life because I would not risk him/her coming with his/her mates[assuming that my opponent came alone, xD]

Knife is the first thought of almost everyone when it comes to a close combat weapon, because it is a tool which has the ability to pierce human flesh, a tool that is found in every household. Therefore it is a common tool. Which is why one will favor it.
It's also common and looks easy because of video games and hollywood. In real life, what if some thug comes up with a nailed bat? Not many options to counter with just a knife or a dagger unless one is John Rambo. You will have to use the stuff in your surroundings to somehow slow him down, like throw sand/dirt onto his face to get a chance to strike him, or use something like a chair or throw something else to take his guard down to be able to strike him. But one has to remember that in real life, the opponent will not wait for you, they too will try to strike you just like you, unlike in video games and hollywood, where most of the time, the opponent is a npc made to make you feel something when the protagonist kills it.

Today, even is special forces, they do learn how to use knife in close combat but during an operation it is mostly used in other stuff, like cooking, cutting wood for survival and etc. Very rarely it is used in combat because the risk to lose your life is too high. It mostly comes in handy if it's a knife vs knife or knife vs fist and same for dagger. But daggers can be used in assassination because most of them are made to be equally sharp from both sides, giving you many options such as to cut your target towards the side you like to maximize the damage.

A sharp spear point[iron or steel] used with good technique and a balanced amount of force can pierce completely through your opponents body, rendering them completely disabled or dead in an instant. A wooden spear would take more force but can do the job, but also depends on what kind of wood it is. A wooden spear can at least disable your opponent if used properly. In all iron/steel/wooden spear, if you use too much force and if you miss, you may give your opponent a chance to disarm you or strike you, this is where your secondary comes in handy, now is the time to take out that knife/dagger quickly if you have been disarmed from your primary[spear]. What about you getting strike during the miss? That depends on what your height is :lol: [how long your spear is]

A spear equal to your height is not heavy imo, one can handle it. Iron/steel point with wooden body is not heavy. But made with a single material like Iron or steel could make it a little heavy but can be managed imo. If one is too short. Make the Spear at least 160cm long.
Our ancestors used spears for a reason because they are pretty effective against swords if they are made strong and used with knowledge. It takes knowledge to use any weapon effectively. Knife is not lesser nor is a Spear, they both have their own use. If one doesn't want to get scratched in the beginning, then spear is their option. If safety is more important to someone, then it's spear, because combined with psychological techniques one can try to scare off their opponent[especially if it's a burglar or a thief]. If someone want more safety, build a shield with it :lol:. I mean one can do that but it comes with a cost, combat effectiveness and mobility would be reduced. If one has knowledge then one can manage it but if one has no knowledge, the shield would be useless and dangerous.

I am just suggesting with some little knowledge I have. it's all up to the person to choose what they want to use to defend them.

I suggested spear and knife for those who can't get a firearm like me. A gun is the best one can get, but it concerns ammunition running out. Sure close combat weapons also have their durability issues but they can be made or repaired easily but to scavenge ammunition can be difficult. So even if you have a gun, make sure to have some close combat weapons and the knowledge to use them and to create them[like wooden spears].

Btw, I don't think I will ever have to use all this. I trust in Satan and the Gods.
I also trust my AoP :lol:
But still, it's better to be prepared :)
Hail Satan!

Pardon my English, some words can be irrelevant.

Grin said:

Yes. Energy can’t always do everything. For example, doing a lottery working but not buying any lottery tickets. Just look at your own weak points and make sure you have good grounds to stand on.

Weapons will always be important. Be they for self defense, recreation, or use against enemies like the greys and reptilians.

Right now I'd say most people are too late to actually stock up on weapons in any meaningful way, but whatever you can get is better than nothing. Just be sure to train regularly with your weapon, and have a first aid kit near you in case you get hurt trying to defend yourself.

Our enemy wants us disarmed, it's pretty clear they have VERY bad intentions for gentiles if we can't fight back anymore. As such it is a good idea to stay armed (even if you only have a small knife on you regularly).

Without voluntering too much information, I've found myself in very interesting situations last year where I've obtained a few extra weapons and ammunition with only a few hours of notice. And in this I've beaten the rush for ammo and some guns, but it was close and I had just enough money for them.

I also keep getting told to have weapons around me and to be ready to leave should things actually fall apart. But, knowing how fast we're accelerating out of the enemys grasp, and into the care of the Gods, I doubt many places will experience terror and destruction on levels that would kill most. However, it should be noted that YOU are responsible for your own safety.

Don't delude yourself out or basic, intermediate, and advanced survivalist ideas and implementations.

Yes, you should be armed to the teeth within reason(cost, training, etc.etc.).

I think the way you worded your message sounds like Li Hongzi who warned his followers just because you perform Falun Gong(Dafa) and your protected doesn't mean you run into the middle of the street and your invincible towards cars. Rather the Gods protection and your own protection is just a force multiplier.

Remember AoP/Gods help project a better reality. In other words you reduce the negative and increase the positive. With that said don't be stupid and believe your invincible. As a matter of fact I'd take it the other way, I'd state your just as vulnerable as anyone else.

Just avoid ignorance and stupidity and focus on creating a better reality, especially with recent bullshit like gun confiscation by Biden administration and inflation and potential hyperinflation later on. Inflation is already hitting like Tim Pool mentioned $15 dollars for particle board wood now $60, or 250% increase in lumbar. Or how brand names are stating more expensive cost within 5 months at around September when prices surge. Gasoline already back up between $ 2-4 dollars depending on the area.

Assuming your American O.P. if your European slimmer on weapons. Like how in certain European states(E.U. bullshit)even using pepper spray to defend yourself is like committing the holohoax. They just throw the book and the kitchen sink at you.

Anyways I'd stay alert and vigilant but I wouldn't state live in fear or worried over the next mass effect. I mean something is coming many have stated it but just be cautious don't live in fear and paranoia but don't just settle down and think your 100% safe.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Get whatever you are legally able to get. Everybody must have the ability to defend themself and their families if they have to. Especially women should have guns, a woman with a gun is what makes a fight fair between her and a large man who wants to harm her.

I do not know much about european laws, but I think it is legal in most European countries to have a shotgun if you are a hunter or a part of a hunting club, but I don't really know how that works. If this is true, then get a hunting license.

Not a shotgun, but yes, you get a gun to shoot boars. And those bad boys weight is probably 200kg or even 300kgs.

NinRick said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Not a shotgun, but yes, you get a gun to shoot boars. And those bad boys weight is probably 200kg or even 300kgs.
We have invasive wild boars in America too. I thought the cold would stop them, but they even made it up to some parts of Canada.

Horrible things, they do more damage to the ecosystems than anything else besides humans. Because they rip up the ground so that every single plant is gone. Then all the animals got nothing to eat.

At least in Europe you still got your 8x57 Mausers. :lol: Not as popular in America, but a 30-06 is almost identical.

Gear88 said:
Remember AoP/Gods help project a better reality. In other words you reduce the negative and increase the positive. With that said don't be stupid and believe your invincible. As a matter of fact I'd take it the other way, I'd state your just as vulnerable as anyone else.
Well, no.

When there is more positive reality then you are not as vulnerable as others.

However when faced with violence face to face then yes both are flesh and blood, but still, better reality, better outcome.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back