Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why to become stronger & how strong can you become?

NinRick

Beltane's Eve, is as HPHC mentioned, a good time to look back and see how far you have come, to be close to the Gods, and to set new goals.

Let's use this occasion and do a reality check together.. let's reflect.

Are you conistent in your meditations? Are you doing enough?
Could you be stronger than you currently are, if you took this path more serious?

Why is it so hard to advance? All you have to do is to meditate, each day, without fail.
-Ahh I see because it is much "work".

Why do we want to become stronger?
Because Satan wants us to be strong? Because it's Satan's desire?
Or because we simply have to, as we are SS?

The right answer is, because YOU WANT TO BE STRONG! It is your DESIRE!
Yes, we use this power for Satan, but we WANT it and CHOSE to do so!

So how can you call it work, when you actually want to attain serious power?!
It is not work, you do EVERYTHING to EMPOWER your SOUL!

Develop the serious Desire to become as strong as possible. To be more than you currently are. Break through this first wall!

Quantity and Quality are very important in this. Both are equally valueable.
Quantity in the sense of being consistent in your Meditations, to meditate EACH DAY without fail. Do the best you can.
If you don't meditate at all, that is ZERO quantitiy.

Regarding Quality, I am referring to the Quality of your meditations... Of EACH meditation session.
You have to meditate, with the deep desire to become STRONGER! Not because you *have to*, but because you are LONGING for POWER! Be Stronger than yesterday.. No be stronger than minutes before!

Meditate with the serious INTENT to empower your soul. Focus 100% on your Chakra for example. Don't let your thoughts drift away. Let it blaze up, and vibrate the Word of Power, with the serious intent to empower it! When you inhale, it doesn't stop, you inhale Energy with the respective colour of your Chakra, again with serious INTENT to empower it!
Feel it all the times, and think "BE EMPOWERED!".

In the example above you want to EMPOWER your soul, you meditate with serious INTENT! This meditation will be very powerful, and it actually empowers you.

One Hour of serious meditation, is 4++ times more valuable than a meditation session, where you do not focus, where you think about your issues and let your thought drift away, or when you are tired and have no energy to focus, or when you lack motivation, because you think "Urgh so much work again!".
In the Above you LACK INTENTION TO EMPOWER YOURSELF!
This is just wasted potential! It is not nearly as powerful as it could be!

When you are Consistent and have serious intentions to empower your soul, EACH DAY, AND EACH MEDITATION SESSION, This is where EXPONENTIAL GROWTH comes in.

Each serious Meditation session will empower you twice as much as a regular meditation session would, where you don't focus as much. However, after a period, this linear factor will turn to something exponential, as you are stronger now than you would have been, because your Bioelectricity is now way stronger, because you can handle more energy, because you can efficiently do more advanced Mediations, and so on. So you have the factor ( 2 + something extra ) -> Exponential growth as you are BUILDING on top of that, and also the "Extra" does increase overtime.

If you do this for 10 years or possibly 20 years, you will be Multiple times Stronger than you would have been, if you didn't meditate with serious intent. Intent is very important here. Time is of the essence, we are not Gods, we all die one day, make the best of this life!

Do this, and you can achieve everything. Mind Quantity and also Quality. Give it your best shot.

Satan gave us everything we need to achive the Magnum Opus, it is inside us. Grow close to our Goddesses and Gods.
We CAN Achieve this!
Also there is probably a purpose beyond the MO we have to realise. There is a purpose in our Creation, defeating the enemy and attaining Godhood, are just the first walls we have to break through, before we can truly realise what we were created for.

Are you Consistent? Are you doing enough? Do you meditate with serious intent, or do you just do it for the sake of doing it?
Change if you are not satisfied with your answer!

Develop the deep desire to be more than you currently are, and you will become consistent and meditating with intent will be very possible, when you remind your mind of it.

"Had I as many souls as there be stars, I'd give them all for Mephistopheles!"
-Dr. Faustus

"While there is no way we can bring Satan as many Souls as there are humans.. we can make sure that Souls that are of him, ARE THE BRIGHTEST SUNS IN THE SKY!"
-NinRick

Give it 100%, but never less!

HAIL SATAN!!!

I've found this post accidentally, but it wasn't by mistake that I've read it. You really made me realise something, and I am so grateful for that. Thank you very much!

Advance until meditating becomes second nature and pleasure of state of being. When you develop an addiction to meditation and empowerment. Be strong, unfearful, unwavering, and aim always higher. Get inspired by our role models, such as Hitler, HP. Cobra, HPS Maxine. Great post.

GD. said:
I've found this post accidentally, but it wasn't by mistake that I've read it. You really made me realise something, and I am so grateful for that. Thank you very much!

Oh I didn‘t know someone commented my post.

Well, it makes me happy to have helped you, yesterday the same happened to me when I read NakedPluto‘s post „The great Instrument of Time“.
It is really revealing.

Again, I am happy to have been of help, friend!

NakedPluto said:
Advance until meditating becomes second nature and pleasure of state of being. When you develop an addiction to meditation and empowerment. Be strong, unfearful, unwavering, and aim always higher. Get inspired by our role models, such as Hitler, HP. Cobra, HPS Maxine. Great post.

Thank you for your advice and nice words.
You are also a role model of this place, don’t forget that!

What is my opinion why satanism is ''hard'' is not because of ''work'' but because you're working into being a new you.
In a way it is the same as in the military, the superior scream at you and work you like a dog, they destroy you so that they can rebuild you again into their own version of what you need to be, here in satanism it has similarities to that ideea but here it's hard because you dont have someone to dominate you and push you where you need to be, you dont have someone to grab you by the ass and tell you what to do, you're fighting your own self by your own desire with the help of no one, like a new future you is fighting the old you, a fake ''you'' that is full of addictions who cannot meditate because his attetion is destroyed because of your old goym life style, the goym is fighting the gentile and it's only you who decide who's gonna win.
Ughhh,i hope it maked sense xD

Weassel said:
What is my opinion why satanism is ''hard'' is not because of ''work'' but because you're working into being a new you.
In a way it is the same as in the military, the superior scream at you and work you like a dog, they destroy you so that they can rebuild you again into their own version of what you need to be, here in satanism it has similarities to that ideea but here it's hard because you dont have someone to dominate you and push you where you need to be, you dont have someone to grab you by the ass and tell you what to do, you're fighting your own self by your own desire with the help of no one, like a new future you is fighting the old you, a fake ''you'' that is full of addictions who cannot meditate because his attetion is destroyed because of your old goym life style, the goym is fighting the gentile and it's only you who decide who's gonna win.
Ughhh,i hope it maked sense xD
This is true. The first step to conquer the world is to conquer yourself.

Weassel said:
they destroy you so that they can rebuild you again into their own version of what you need to be,

This has helped me thanks, at least to process something. It is true that you sometimes have to fall or be crushed to realise what you have to do or how you should approach life.

This was a fantastic post and truly was exactly what I needed to hear. I have always struggled with perfectionism, procrastination and poor sleep schedules. My issue rests in my "left-brained" thinking. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at a young age and had always gravitated to things that are black and white, such as grammar, researching nutrtional science and more recently conspiracies. The later is a fact-based topic of great interest to me yet it's so riddled with disinformation and bias that it becomes an enigma. It's like finding tiny peices of truth in various places and fitting them all together. As well, once I start understanding one thing it leads to feeling the need to learn other things. History, politics, science, mathematics, finance, law and so on. The more I listen to people on bitchute talk about specific topics the less smart I feel.

I think I simply need to accept that I can't know everything. I was placed in special education up to graduation and the highest level of academic education I have is at maximum a grade 9 level. (Though I did upgrade English 30-1 and got 86%). I've learned that we humans fall easily into this jewish trap of filling our insecurities with obsessive tendencies, such as binge watching shows, using drugs/alchohol and so on.

I need to stop putting all my focus on the physical world and move it towards the spiritual world. I have made some spritual progress which manifested in strange instances of intuition. For example, I instinctually ducked my head once without seeing an object move towards me. I also seem to pick up on people's unconscious thoughts more than ever.

Eventhough my progress isn't conspicuous it's still there, and that's from off and on meditation for about 3 years.

My proclivity to hyper-focusing on things has been a harm to me yet I dismiss that part because I tell myself it's for improving my knowledge and awareness. One caveat to this is the fact that the internet is overflowing with things that seem good on the outside but aren't on the inside. All these videos with click-bait titles are a waste of time. They might reference a couple of articles and facts but then the person will go an a tandrant of philosophical and common-knowledge things of what's right and wrong in the world and ourselves.

Based from my own experience I encourage you guys to also take this amazing advice posted by our friend here and take mediation SERIOUSLY. I think it goes without saying that mediating benefits us far more than anything else does in this world and it also helps us evaluate and understand it better. I love your encouraging posts and I'm very glad I found this one. Hats off to you for a job well done. :D

BioElektrik said:
I need to stop putting all my focus on the physical world and move it towards the spiritual world. I have made some spritual progress which manifested in strange instances of intuition. For example, I instinctually ducked my head once without seeing an object move towards me. I also seem to pick up on people's unconscious thoughts more than ever.

Thank you for your nice words!

We shouldn’t be obsessed with one realm or another, both are equally important for us Spiritual Satanists.
Balance is key to spiritual and material success.

While yes, we have to focus on our meditations and spiritual and overall advancement, however, do NOT neglect the physical world. The physical and spiritual world complement each other, if you move from one extreme to the other, you will find that you face yet very similar issues.

In Spiritual Satanism, it is all about a very good balance. If you neglect the physical realm, one day you will find yourself in a situation where many things will start to crash, and then you have to fix all those problems which could have been prevented by having established a sound balance from the start.

But you are right, you also have to make time and Energy for the spiritual world, however, this realm is there to improve your life, yet, it can not directly feed you, protect you, or give you an stable income, however, it can heavily support you by achieving this and much more. =)

When you work on your spiritual powers, give it all you‘ve got!

BioElektrik said:
This was a fantastic post and truly was exactly what I needed to hear. I have always struggled with perfectionism, procrastination and poor sleep schedules. My issue rests in my "left-brained" thinking. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at a young age and had always gravitated to things that are black and white, such as grammar, researching nutrtional science and more recently conspiracies. The later is a fact-based topic of great interest to me yet it's so riddled with disinformation and bias that it becomes an enigma. It's like finding tiny peices of truth in various places and fitting them all together. As well, once I start understanding one thing it leads to feeling the need to learn other things. History, politics, science, mathematics, finance, law and so on. The more I listen to people on bitchute talk about specific topics the less smart I feel.

I think I simply need to accept that I can't know everything. I was placed in special education up to graduation and the highest level of academic education I have is at maximum a grade 9 level. (Though I did upgrade English 30-1 and got 86%). I've learned that we humans fall easily into this jewish trap of filling our insecurities with obsessive tendencies, such as binge watching shows, using drugs/alchohol and so on.

Eventhough my progress isn't conspicuous it's still there, and that's from off and on meditation for about 3 years.

My proclivity to hyper-focusing on things has been a harm to me yet I dismiss that part because I tell myself it's for improving my knowledge and awareness. One caveat to this is the fact that the internet is overflowing with things that seem good on the outside but aren't on the inside. All these videos with click-bait titles are a waste of time. They might reference a couple of articles and facts but then the person will go an a tandrant of philosophical and common-knowledge things of what's right and wrong in the world and ourselves.

Based from my own experience I encourage you guys to also take this amazing advice posted by our friend here and take mediation SERIOUSLY. I think it goes without saying that mediating benefits us far more than anything else does in this world and it also helps us evaluate and understand it better. I love your encouraging posts and I'm very glad I found this one. Hats off to you for a job well done. :D
It's okay to want knowledge and knowing everything can be achieved with spirituality.

Actually the third eye and 6th chakra tie into this. The more you advance the more knowledge you have.

You don't get knowledge and real spiritual wisdom from Youtube or social media.

When you advance spiritually you get access to the best teachers in the universe, the demons. You also start to know things spiritually just like how you can learn about a person with your intuition you can learn about the universe with spiritual abilities.

Also control or limit your social media usage. It's okay to watch a video or two from time to time for fun just be careful, social media can waste your life by eating away your time.

Social media is psychologically designed to steal your time and lower your attention. Master void meditation it will help a lot with not getting your time wasted with clickbait videos.

There is a spiritual level which is very advanced but can be attained which is called gnosis where you can know everything.

Maxine is near or probably has recently achieved this and the Gods easily achieve this.

I aswell want to know more and more and possibly I want to know everything. Especially occult and spiritual knowledge.

This hunger for knowledge and truth is what makes us Satanists. Normies and goyim fear the truth and fear knowledge. This has been programmed into them for a long time with many movies, stories, and religious texts that say that too much knowledge can make you insane or that knowledge is evil (especially occult and spiritual knowledge) and that ignorance is bliss.

IGNORANCE IS DEATH
IGNORANCE IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS A CURSE

Hail Satan Forever!

Thank you both for your amazing feedback. This makes sense, it's about finding a balance. I won't allow myself to lose sleep over concerning myself with too much COVID craziness. I have this hope of knowing enough to counter all the mainstream information people's minds are poisoned with. At least I know enough where I can point out several good reasons why they shouldn't get vaccinated and why it's all a hoax.

Knowing more won't change people's minds I guess. Some people, even smart ones, are so biased they simply won't entertain other ideas, believing "we're using best of what we know" in terms of medical science. Those people in time will regret their choices, just like all those Biden idiots.

@NinRick I hope things are good in Germany. People there seem to have some sense considering there was that maskless protest of over 1 million. It would be nice to see more of that here in Canada. I also heard that businesses there will have a right to refuse service to non-injected sheeple. Politicians are getting desperate. Here in Canada Trudeau is passing an internet censorship bill to "protect" us from hate-speech, which of course includes anything against the establishment.

It's getting crazier by the day. I better download all the JoS pdf files just in case. ;)

@Mercury Wisdom: Thanks for the great info. I never heard of gnosis until now. It is amazing to learn how Satanism can result in self empowerment in every way imaginable. You are so right about the "fear of knowledge" being conditioned into our minds from television/entertainment. I think this was portrayed well in the movie "Indiana Jones and the Kindom of the Crystal Skull" when that woman was utterly destroyed from attaining knowledge of all things.

I've got all the greatest tools in my arsenal; Satan and his demons for guidence and a desire to grow. There's a great quote from Albert Einstein: "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep you balance you must keep moving".

BioElektrik said:
There's a great quote from Albert Einstein: "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep you balance you must keep moving".
Why do you quote a jew?

NinRick said:
Beltane's Eve, is as HPHC mentioned, a good time to look back and see how far you have come, to be close to the Gods, and to set new goals.

Let's use this occasion and do a reality check together.. let's reflect.

Are you conistent in your meditations? Are you doing enough?
Could you be stronger than you currently are, if you took this path more serious?

Why is it so hard to advance? All you have to do is to meditate, each day, without fail.
-Ahh I see because it is much "work".

Why do we want to become stronger?
Because Satan wants us to be strong? Because it's Satan's desire?
Or because we simply have to, as we are SS?

The right answer is, because YOU WANT TO BE STRONG! It is your DESIRE!
Yes, we use this power for Satan, but we WANT it and CHOSE to do so!

So how can you call it work, when you actually want to attain serious power?!
It is not work, you do EVERYTHING to EMPOWER your SOUL!

Develop the serious Desire to become as strong as possible. To be more than you currently are. Break through this first wall!

Quantity and Quality are very important in this. Both are equally valueable.
Quantity in the sense of being consistent in your Meditations, to meditate EACH DAY without fail. Do the best you can.
If you don't meditate at all, that is ZERO quantitiy.

Regarding Quality, I am referring to the Quality of your meditations... Of EACH meditation session.
You have to meditate, with the deep desire to become STRONGER! Not because you *have to*, but because you are LONGING for POWER! Be Stronger than yesterday.. No be stronger than minutes before!

Meditate with the serious INTENT to empower your soul. Focus 100% on your Chakra for example. Don't let your thoughts drift away. Let it blaze up, and vibrate the Word of Power, with the serious intent to empower it! When you inhale, it doesn't stop, you inhale Energy with the respective colour of your Chakra, again with serious INTENT to empower it!
Feel it all the times, and think "BE EMPOWERED!".

In the example above you want to EMPOWER your soul, you meditate with serious INTENT! This meditation will be very powerful, and it actually empowers you.

One Hour of serious meditation, is 4++ times more valuable than a meditation session, where you do not focus, where you think about your issues and let your thought drift away, or when you are tired and have no energy to focus, or when you lack motivation, because you think "Urgh so much work again!".
In the Above you LACK INTENTION TO EMPOWER YOURSELF!
This is just wasted potential! It is not nearly as powerful as it could be!

When you are Consistent and have serious intentions to empower your soul, EACH DAY, AND EACH MEDITATION SESSION, This is where EXPONENTIAL GROWTH comes in.

Each serious Meditation session will empower you twice as much as a regular meditation session would, where you don't focus as much. However, after a period, this linear factor will turn to something exponential, as you are stronger now than you would have been, because your Bioelectricity is now way stronger, because you can handle more energy, because you can efficiently do more advanced Mediations, and so on. So you have the factor ( 2 + something extra ) -> Exponential growth as you are BUILDING on top of that, and also the "Extra" does increase overtime.

If you do this for 10 years or possibly 20 years, you will be Multiple times Stronger than you would have been, if you didn't meditate with serious intent. Intent is very important here. Time is of the essence, we are not Gods, we all die one day, make the best of this life!

Do this, and you can achieve everything. Mind Quantity and also Quality. Give it your best shot.

Satan gave us everything we need to achive the Magnum Opus, it is inside us. Grow close to our Goddesses and Gods.
We CAN Achieve this!
Also there is probably a purpose beyond the MO we have to realise. There is a purpose in our Creation, defeating the enemy and attaining Godhood, are just the first walls we have to break through, before we can truly realise what we were created for.

Are you Consistent? Are you doing enough? Do you meditate with serious intent, or do you just do it for the sake of doing it?
Change if you are not satisfied with your answer!

Develop the deep desire to be more than you currently are, and you will become consistent and meditating with intent will be very possible, when you remind your mind of it.

"Had I as many souls as there be stars, I'd give them all for Mephistopheles!"
-Dr. Faustus

"While there is no way we can bring Satan as many Souls as there are humans.. we can make sure that Souls that are of him, ARE THE BRIGHTEST SUNS IN THE SKY!"
-NinRick

Give it 100%, but never less!

HAIL SATAN!!!

A nice read. Also very empowering. Great work and thank you NinRick :)

Aquarius said:
BioElektrik said:
There's a great quote from Albert Einstein: "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep you balance you must keep moving".
Why do you quote a jew?

I had no idea he was a Jew, thank you for the info. The Jews, Illuminati and Freemasons seem to make up a large number of powerful people throughout history. I learned recently about how Isaac Newton and Leonaro Davinci were Freemasons.

I'm relieved I don't worship celebrities or musicians. Learning about their affiliations and dark secrets really has made the world look like the movie Freaks ("one of us...")

That being said it's a fascinating endeavour to research these things. I appreciate having great people here to ask for guidance as well. Thanks Aquarius. :)

BioElektrik said:
Aquarius said:
BioElektrik said:
Why do you quote a jew?

I had no idea he was a Jew, thank you for the info. The Jews, Illuminati and Freemasons seem to make up a large number of powerful people throughout history. I learned recently about how Isaac Newton and Leonaro Davinci were Freemasons.

I'm relieved I don't worship celebrities or musicians. Learning about their affiliations and dark secrets really has made the world look like the movie Freaks ("one of us...")

That being said it's a fascinating endeavour to research these things. I appreciate having great people here to ask for guidance as well. Thanks Aquarius. :)
The original freemasons and freemasonry was Satanic. A 33rd degree freemason had his/her serpent risen.

Until it was infiltrated by jews and perverted from the inside out. I think the people you mentioned are good people and might be satanists.

Now freemasonry is only jewish filth. There are helpful sermons on this topic you can search for them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back