Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Slyscorpio astrology reading

One Wire Phenomenon

You are a 95 % accurate in my chart reading. You do it very professionally,i wish i could share it on here. I am surprised how much one can know about a person just from having their birth chart its amazing. I bought the 50 $ one from Lydia aswel and i will definitely let the group and you know how they compare. Thank you very very much Slyscorpio i think you did a fantastic job.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
You are a 95 % accurate in my chart reading. You do it very professionally,i wish i could share it on here. I am surprised how much one can know about a person just from having their birth chart its amazing. I bought the 50 $ one from Lydia aswel and i will definitely let the group and you know how they compare. Thank you very very much Slyscorpio i think you did a fantastic job.

Yay! That’s wonderful!

Before giving your birth data to Slyscorpion I'd like to remind people that he has turned to the enemy multiple times in the past and that he has literally denounced the JoS back in the day. He was also on hard drugs and has recently indulged in delusions.
He could've changed in these years, but i'd still give it a second thought before sending him your birth data with which an enemy can easily find the optimal time to curse you.
Not an attack, just a warning.

He have been attacking JOS for years earlier.

now was in gang with infiltrators for years again. he threw them under the bus. after they were found out.

now he is friendly. but has been seriously delusional. and dangerous. could be real or fake.

i read also in place that he thinks he is so advanced (aka he acts) so he could be playing along here.

he told u to advertise for him didn't u. of course he did.

while i am not sure if infiltrator, hes instable. be aware.

your data could be used against you. be careful.

definitely not a clear track record. may be in it for other reasons.

Aquarius said:
Before giving your birth data to Slyscorpion I'd like to remind people that he has turned to the enemy multiple times in the past and that he has literally denounced the JoS back in the day. He was also on hard drugs and has recently indulged in delusions.
He could've changed in these years, but i'd still give it a second thought before sending him your birth data with which an enemy can easily find the optimal time to curse you.

I don’t know Sly very well, and I am not as long as you a Satanist. However, I do think that he has changed a lot during the last 6 months.

I was also very doubtful of him, however, now I do think he is and tries to be a sincere Satanist.

This makes me happy.

siatris666 said:

now was in gang with infiltrators for years again. he threw them under the bus. after they were found out.

now he is friendly. but has been seriously delusional. and dangerous. could be real or fake.

i read also in place that he thinks he is so advanced (aka he acts) so he could be playing along here.

Not being the most stable, this is probably true. I do think most has to do with Shael.

Shael and Azorm probably manipulated him in a horrible way, psychologically and also spiritually.

There was also that time he was defending one of those infiltrators who make it obvious they're just trolling (targeted towards me I think) and was incessant that his astral senses found them legitimate lol... That's some of what I had on him, but I'm not surprised to hear this, he's still proclaiming the same type of BS.

Thanks for the call outs, I was a bit undecided on whether to say anything, but since it came to a point where actual members were at risk of having their privacy compromised it should've been stated that he can not be fully trusted. Same should be applied to anyone not vouched by clergy. I know he will still be walking here like a cockroach still trying to push this facade but when it involves personal details I think there's a limit. This is the type of infiltrators we're dealing with. This cancer doesn't end with him unfortunately. :/

Aquarius said:
I don't advocate publishing birth data in public, but surely there is no curse that can't be returned...

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:

I don’t know Sly very well, and I am not as long as you a Satanist. However, I do think that he has changed a lot during the last 6 months.

I was also very doubtful of him, however, now I do think he is and tries to be a sincere Satanist.

This makes me happy.
Still nobody should trust someone so easily to give them your birth chart... as far as we know this post was made to let other SS trust sly and give him/her their birth charts. Lydia and Hoodedcobra666 are more trusted, this is not to say any other SS should not try to be astrologers but its not easy to trust others, you better try to work with not-SS's. Even Lydia was "verified" by Hoodedcobra666, he said that he requested a chart from her a long time ago.

Fights among Satanists are not tolerated. Demons would interfere, unless the one would decide to betray, in this case the punishment will be more severe.
As for a birth chart, don't in most cases enemy knows our data of birth already? How many of us left enough traces in the Internet before joining this community? Exact time of birth plays the role, but comparing to the date it is not that significant.
I am not advocating to post birth charts here, but I don't have anything against Slyscorpio, even tho we had some disagreements.

siatris666 said:

Were you not exposed for being a Jew and this Information sent to Cobras email. I have no nefarious agenda and I don't act more advanced than I am anywhere.

Abyssos said:
I didn't really know how to reply to all this. I suppose I'll not worry about trying to get astrology readings then, at least for now. I certainly want to avoid putting myself in situations where I draw any negative attention.
Lydia is verified and has been doing astrology readings for years for us SS.
HoodedCobra does them too but his shop is closed right now.

Aquarius said:
Abyssos said:
I didn't really know how to reply to all this. I suppose I'll not worry about trying to get astrology readings then, at least for now. I certainly want to avoid putting myself in situations where I draw any negative attention.
Lydia is verified and has been doing astrology readings for years for us SS.
HoodedCobra does them too but his shop is closed right now.

HPS Maxine had verified Lydia in a private e-mail long before she posted anything or let anyone know, for obvious reasons. Then, she was given a go ahead.

luis said:
NinRick said:
Aquarius said:

This makes me happy.
Still nobody should trust someone so easily to give them your birth chart... as far as we know this post was made to let other SS trust sly and give him/her their birth charts. Lydia and Hoodedcobra666 are more trusted, this is not to say any other SS should not try to be astrologers but its not easy to trust others, you better try to work with not-SS's. Even Lydia was "verified" by Hoodedcobra666, he said that he requested a chart from her a long time ago.

I‘d trust you tho. :)

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Haha i doen't feel cursed yet and Slyscorpion even exchanged his own one with me,i doen't know how to read it and will never ever share it but it makes me feel we trust each other. And the enemy definitely already has some of my information if not all already so it does not bother me that much if Sly could possibly be an enemy. And like Henu said we can return curses.

It is understandable that people should be very careful with this so I won't interfere much.

I am not cursing anyone or sharing anyones chart anywhere. I just save it to astro.com look at it through the reading then delete.
Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
I don't advocate publishing birth data in public, but surely there is no curse that can't be returned...

I am just about to be done with what I am doing with yours I will send it later tonight or tommorow.

NinRick said:
luis said:
NinRick said:

This makes me happy.

I‘d trust you tho. :)
Thank you, but like I said we have to be careful, I would not trust anyone with my chart.

slyscorpion said:
siatris666 said:

Were you not exposed for being a Jew and this Information sent to Cobras email. I have no nefarious agenda and I don't act more advanced than I am anywhere.

If you are still doing this do you want to help me with another reading?

No advertisement for birth chart readings. This person has not been verified by the clergy, unlike Lydia. You do not need to post reviews publicly: if you misguidedly decided to share your birth chart with a stranger for a reading, you can give them feedback in private. Let's be sensible.

Stormblood said:
No advertisement for birth chart readings. This person has not been verified by the clergy, unlike Lydia. You do not need to post reviews publicly: if you misguidedly decided to share your birth chart with a stranger for a reading, you can give them feedback in private. Let's be sensible.

Okay sorry

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
You obviously have not been smashed hard before by the enemy. And anybody who has, knows that it's not worth the risk ,just because your desperate to get your birth chart reading. I dont know slyscorpian I dont know his or her history or story. But I will give him the benefit of the doubt. He maybe skilled and advanced in his readings but he is not verified. Only a fool would go down that path. You may as well post your photo for everybody too see your face too...

Hornet666 said:
You obviously have not been smashed hard before by the enemy. And anybody who has, knows that it's not worth the risk ,just because your desperate to get your birth chart reading. I dont know slyscorpian I dont know his or her history or story. But I will give him the benefit of the doubt. He maybe skilled and advanced in his readings but he is not verified. Only a fool would go down that path. You may as well post your photo for everybody too see your face too...
You have no idea.

Have some faith in your own abilities.

Henu the Great said:
Hornet666 said:
You have no idea.

You dont know who I am. Because I'm not stupid enough to share my details with anybody. Before you question someone's abilities on here, why dont you question your own. You like to preach on here. But your stupid enough to freely give out your birth details. And how are you to know that powerful Rabbis more stronger than you dont have your birth details?? What are you trying to achieve? By making new people follow you and make stupid mistakes too??

Hornet666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Hornet666 said:
You have no idea.

You dont know who I am. Because I'm not stupid enough to share my details with anybody. Before you question someone's abilities on here, why dont you question your own. You like to preach on here. But your stupid enough to freely give out your birth details. And how are you to know that powerful Rabbis more stronger than you dont have your birth details?? What are you trying to achieve? By making new people follow you and make stupid mistakes too??
I think you misunderstood him.

Hornet666 said:
No, not at all.

I think everyone should use their own discernment about this.

I don't want to say anything bad about sly scorpion because I believe that he does always have good intentions.

But if you have been reading all of his comments for years like I have, he basically says things that he 100% believes because he has a strong feeling in his intuition, and about 50% of the time he is just completely wrong about everything he just said. Like it's so wrong that it's not even close. You can find many examples of this, one of these examples even just happened a couple days ago.

Plus like other people have said, none of his skills, abilities, or knowledge has ever been verified or shown to anybody. He is not proven like Maxine, Lydia, and Cobra. You know nothing about him, and the little bit that you have seen from him shows you that he is very often wrong about things. And many of these things he is wrong about are related to his interpretation of some astrological situation, and then Cobra usually makes a reply to basically say to just ignore everything that sly scorpion said because it was all wrong.

If you are so desperate for a chart reading, why don't you research in Azazel's Astrology and learn for yourself what these things mean. Look at all of your planets what houses they are in, and what aspects they have with each other. The descriptions of all of these things are in Azazel's Astrology. Copy all of the descriptions that apply to your chart, and read them all. This should give you a good idea of the situation. I know when I did this I was sure that every description was true, I recognized all of these factors in myself. This is probably exactly what sly scorpion is going to do anyway, just read from the website that you could have read from yourself.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

I don't want to say anything bad about sly scorpion because I believe that he does always have good intentions.

But if you have been reading all of his comments for years like I have, he basically says things that he 100% believes because he has a strong feeling in his intuition, and about 50% of the time he is just completely wrong about everything he just said. Like it's so wrong that it's not even close. You can find many examples of this, one of these examples even just happened a couple days ago.

Plus like other people have said, none of his skills, abilities, or knowledge has ever been verified or shown to anybody. He is not proven like Maxine, Lydia, and Cobra. You know nothing about him, and the little bit that you have seen from him shows you that he is very often wrong about things. And many of these things he is wrong about are related to his interpretation of some astrological situation, and then Cobra usually makes a reply to basically say to just ignore everything that sly scorpion said because it was all wrong.

If you are so desperate for a chart reading, why don't you research in Azazel's Astrology and learn for yourself what these things mean. Look at all of your planets what houses they are in, and what aspects they have with each other. The descriptions of all of these things are in Azazel's Astrology. Copy all of the descriptions that apply to your chart, and read them all. This should give you a good idea of the situation. I know when I did this I was sure that every description was true, I recognized all of these factors in myself. This is probably exactly what sly scorpion is going to do anyway, just read from the website that you could have read from yourself.

At least I don't smoke weed while at the same time telling everyone else it's bad and harmful.

Btw none of that was ever said by Cobra or anyone else about astrology stuff I have posted. Usually people say it's helpful. When I do post on it I make sure people know sometimes that this is my interpretation not totally what will happen.

slyscorpion said:
At least I don't smoke weed while at the same time telling everyone else it's bad and harmful.
And I don't either. Are you implying that I do?

Just another one of the many things you are wrong about.

Spitting some serious facts now, finally someone says that. People are just lazy I guess and don’t want to advance and learn new things.

slyscorpion said:

Please guys don't bicker we other more important places to focus our energy. Hey the clock goes down to 0 in 23 mins lets do RTRs together at the same time instead

NinRick said:

Spitting some serious facts now, finally someone says that. People are just lazy I guess and don’t want to advance and learn new things.

That's what I was going to say next. Thank you. I'm glad you raised that point ol ardgeco. I will take a few points from this and move on. There are alot of new members who come on here wanting to end their lives or want to harm themselves. They too being so desperate to solve their problems could easily foolishly follow that advice and end up going down that wrong path. And becoming more deeper in the enemy's ocean of shit!.

Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:

Please guys don't bicker we other more important places to focus our energy. Hey the clock goes down to 0 in 23 mins lets do RTRs together at the same time instead

*have other more
bloody hell my typing lately..xD

Hornet666 said:
NinRick said:

That's what I was going to say next. Thank you. I'm glad you raised that point ol ardgeco. I will take a few points from this and move on. There are alot of new members who come on here wanting to end their lives or want to harm themselves. They too being so desperate to solve their problems could easily foolishly follow that advice and end up going down that wrong path. And becoming more deeper in the enemy's ocean of shit!.

I am not of the enemy or saying anything incorrect or bad I don't think.

Shadowcat said:
Shadowcat said:

Retrograde got to you too huh? Just another day in paradise. Slyscorpion I feel is probably on a balance between Beginner and Intermediate. So what he has posted that is beneficial is fine and well. However discernment should be used regardless. It’s commonsensical and above all correct on all fronts. But hopefully we can lay off being critical of another SS unfairly. Everyone is on different levels of hierarchy, doesn’t mean we shit on each other either.

Sorry Shadowcat, just noticed I’m posting on your post. Don’t worry, I’ll bake you a cake when this is all over for the Jews. Lol.

*have other more

Ramier108666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Shadowcat said:
Retrograde got to you too huh? Just another day in paradise. Slyscorpion I feel is probably on a balance between Beginner and Intermediate. So what he has posted that is beneficial is fine and well. However discernment should be used regardless. It’s commonsensical and above all correct on all fronts. But hopefully we can lay off being critical of another SS unfairly. Everyone is on different levels of hierarchy, doesn’t mean we shit on each other either.

Sorry Shadowcat, just noticed I’m posting on your post. Don’t worry, I’ll bake you a cake when this is all over for the Jews. Lol.

*have other more

:lol: no worries

slyscorpion said:
Hornet666 said:
NinRick said:

I like it that you always stand your ground.

Btw, Ol also doesn‘t think that you are a bad person or of the enemy. He simply just has problems that people give their charts away so easily and that you support that with your actions.

I on the other don’t really care about it. If anyone wants to share their details, so be it. We are all independent and grown up humans. They should know that this information can be potentially used against them, anytime, anywhere, without warnings, without them noticing anything until it‘s too late.

Also, Henu saying that you can return any curse... this is only true if you are stronger than the other person, survival of the strongest. Also it is hard to defend against attacks, if them time it perfectly with natural energies this will be very difficult or even impossible. At certain times, wkth hard transits even the planets are bad. Now Imagine if a person puts their own curses into play and channels natural energies that work to destroy you.

Since I don’t think you are a bad person, I don’t really care if people give their details to you.

And even if you harm them, you will get severely punished for that, and those people also learn a lesson the hard way.

slyscorpion said:
I never thought that you are enemy, and I never meant to give anyone that idea. I have always thought that you are a good person with good intentions.

I just don't know why he's wanting so much for you to do this instead of doing it himself.

slyscorpion said:
I never thought that you are enemy, and I never meant to give anyone that idea. I have always thought that you are a good person with good intentions.

I just don't know why he's wanting so much for you to do this instead of doing it himself.

I did do it myself but he is much better than me thats why i asked him and i did email Sly before i asked him on here he never replied,i am thinking there is something wrong with my email because im not getting any replies from anybody im sending mail to thats why i decided to ask him on here.

But its fine now i doen't need anybodys help.

slyscorpion said:

I have actually learned alot about astrology simply by studying my own chart and using the JOS astrology section and info on forums as a reference. The aspects that weren't listed I looked up and researched myself and alot made sense. I learned alot about how everything influences the other and to what degree of which is still in progress. It's actually become another hobby.

Self teaching is actually alot of fun and I've done this with many topics including history and genetics ect.

Knowledge and research are essential for being an SS. Knowledge destroys slavery stupidity fear and victimization. Some of our advanced members and our HP's Maxine Cobra and Shannon are among our most knowledgeable and learned.

slyscorpion said:

I agree with this. I am hesitant to do this (and have not I just didn't respond) because I can just see the kind of person he is from the way he writes. I don't even need to sense anything so don't say I tried to do that cause I have dealt with these types before in my regular life. They want everyone to do everything for them. I had one conversation online with an SS like that back in 2009 around he would constantly ask me to get rid of some links in his chakras over and over eventually I just quit talking to him. Similar style and way of coming across that's how I know.

But you don't have to make up stuff simply to say that. The weed thing was if you can just blatantly make up stuff I can do the same thing. I know it's not true.

I won't fight with you and do not want too. No hard feelings but I never actually saw Cobra respond to my astrology stuff except maybe one or two times and I didn't just read off the site when I did this reading one wire could tell you that as it was a little different.

Accurate or not that is why I am practicing on this as well as other things about sensing stuff. So don't come down so hard on it.

I just wanted to get my side out that I don't believe the stuff said here is accurate.

slyscorpion said:
I am sorry bro. I over reacted, and I shouldn't have.

I have been working more than 12 hours per day every day this week and 2 days ago I got home 16 hours after I left for work. And I've also been spending hours afterward doing translations, and only getting a few hours of sleep. Being so tired made me very impatient and put me into a bad mood that I usually am never like. And that's why I over reacted about you.

I remember a bunch of times of you saying some strange things that you were very wrong about, but I think I only remember 1 or 2 times it was specifically about astrology. Most of it was about other things. And I have seen you say things about astrology that were correct, and were very smart. I do not know much about astrology so it's hard for me to judge if anyone is right or not, but you do know more than me about it. I think what I was reacting to was really just the fact that you are not verified like Maxine, Lydia, and Cobra. But that does not mean that you are not very smart about this, and I should not have been so harsh about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back