Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dozens of deaths in pissrael pilgrimage

'Dozens of dead' in Israel pilgrimage accident: Rescue services | Hindustan Times https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/dozens-of-dead-in-israel-pilgrimage-accident-rescue-services-101619743463279.html

A gift from Beelzebul? :lol:

Somebody accidentally throwed coins
1.jpg

30 seconds later
meron-e1619758601230-640x400.jpg

5 minutes later
800-8.jpeg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

StraitShot47 said:
It's so weird that there is a Jewish holiday every other week.

This isn't really a recognized Jewish holiday anywhere. Some of them I guess decided to make it one.

Oh and this is good news cause the Orthodox ones are our biggest enemy. They are the spiritual class of the Jews. Many of the other ones really don't do much or anything in the terms of spiritual things except maybe on Sabbath sometimes and Passover and Yom Krappur. They are more a materialistic people.

The Orthodox ones spend hours each day cursing humanity reading the Torah doing various rituals and sacrifices etc.

So the world just became a slightly better place.

Happy Beltane everyone.

https://www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/dozens-injured-after-grandstand-collapse-in-northern-israel-1.9760719 said:
The stampede was caused after some revelers slipped on steps, causing dozens more people to fall over, according to police sources.
man-about-to-slip-on-banana-peel.jpg

slip-on-banana-peel.jpg

Schwarze Sonne said:
'Dozens of dead' in Israel pilgrimage accident: Rescue services | Hindustan Times https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/dozens-of-dead-in-israel-pilgrimage-accident-rescue-services-101619743463279.html

I saw a video on jewtube about this. The comment section was full of sad kikes :lol:

Nikois666 said:
Schwarze Sonne said:

I saw a video on jewtube about this. The comment section was full of sad kikes :lol:
There was joke that somebody write "so sad so much inteligent people died" and answer was "inteligent of what... You cant be serious"

Kurat said:
Nikois666 said:
Schwarze Sonne said:

There was joke that somebody write "so sad so much inteligent people died" and answer was "inteligent of what... You cant be serious"

:lol:

And the Darwin award goes to..... ((( )))

Looks like a filthy colony of insects got squashed like a bug,
they are so vile and don't understand the concept of personal space, this was bound to happen.

All these news reports have me wondering if it's really 150 people who got injured or if that's just them plugging their gematria into the situation. Not that I would be surprised that they're playing the number game even when their own are the ones dying.

Never let a tragedy go to waste?

Kurat said:
Somebody accidentally throwed coins
1.jpg

30 seconds later
meron-e1619758601230-640x400.jpg

5 minutes later
800-8.jpeg

Yes!! Hahah! :D

Happy Beltane and End of RTR Schedules, indeed!

HAIL SATAN

Unlimited Power!! As I said, the second wave and the era of ourselves is extreme to the enemy and for us blissfully powerful. The clock is ticking and the Universe never stops, Satan never stops, and neither will we under his desire!

Kurat said:
Is there a "pandemic" going on? Or was all of this Covid shit a lie? Because if there was a pandemic, I don't understand why they would all be crowded together like that.

Even the makers of the vaccines admit that it does not prevent anybody from being infected, and it does not prevent anybody from infecting other people.

I remember why. Because when Covid started a year ago, there was some high level master kabbalist jew who said that god created Covid to get rid of the gentiles, and that all jews will not get infected because god did not intend covid for them.

So they all listened to this guy, they did not quarantine or social distance at all, they continued to pack several hundred people into all of their temples every weekend, and many of them did get very sick.

But when so many of them did get so sick from covid, I would think they would learn their lesson about keeping some distance between them. Even Netanyahu went on television and told all of israel that he would like to put a microchip inside of every israeli child with an alarm in the microchip, so if 2 of the children get within 6 feet or 2 meters of each other, an alarm would go off and tell them to seperate.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Kurat said:
Is there a "pandemic" going on? Or was all of this Covid shit a lie? Because if there was a pandemic, I don't understand why they would all be crowded together like that.

Even the makers of the vaccines admit that it does not prevent anybody from being infected, and it does not prevent anybody from infecting other people.
As far as I know Israel claims that they have vaccinated everyone and this was supposed to be the first holyday after the vaccinations where they could be all togheter. Well I guess our curses or one of the God's did not like the idea at all lol The funny thing is that this happened in one of their holydays where they usualy curse us...I guess it all backfired in the same monent :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back