Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cobra was right about Azorm and gang

darkmonkey666

They seem to have mostly turned against the JOS. I have realized that now. I choose to take the side of the Gods here. I no longer want to be involved in their petty emotional stuff. I will move on from it as you all should. They are the ones that shared the Magestein stuff with me. What they say is the same kind of stuff that is on those forums. I no longer trust them to be honest. Yes they have helped me with stuff but I can find serious SS people to talk too. I find them toxic. They feel I am dumb and not "logical". Azorm said her energy conflicts with me too much. I notice it too. That is cause I actually decided that I want to follow the Gods and be more serious about meditation.

So to end my association with them. I post this too the Groups since everyone thinks I work for them or I am their bitch.

I have decided enough is enough with this toxic bullshit. They are saying the same kind of stuff that people said to me in High School to be honest.

Plus Shael appears to be a straight up traitor.

I want to be no ones Bitch so I am making it clear I am not.

I just find it counter productive that people spend their time such as this or just go into these strange ego trips and worthless things.

These are disappointing to the Gods too. But these people generally put themselves "Above" the Gods, which is why they generally have nothing and will forever be nothing. It is therefore certain everyone else here too, will be "worthless sheep" and "stupid" to them, because of this mentality.

This mentality is generally present in stupid people or very young people, and there is nothing that can be done to stop that.

I cannot spend time to even explain or care about these things, but in general, it's an unpleasant situation everytime this happens.

Ok I do not want to be associated with this by everyone. That is why I posted this. I do not want to cause drama. I was mad last night when I posted this so if this came across wrong I am sorry.

I just want to warn people that they very much likely are trying to convert people away from these forums. They tried it with me. What she got mad at was the fact I was still spending time here. She thought it was a waste of time and apparently wanted me on those other forums instead or some other place. She also was slowly trying to introduce me to the idea that the rituals we are doing are a waste of time things like that. It was like slow they didn't start out saying the same things but slowly introduced me to ideas leading to what was on that other forums she shared with me.

I did not want to leave here as I have made progress with the meditations and I do not agree with her assessments on other SS here. I also feel that we are making major progress on things and it's fine the way it is. I mean if people want to do some extra stuff on their own time ok but we should follow the ritual scedules mainly and put most effort into that. They could not agree to that very well.

So I had no choice. I am aware she has done this with other people too.

I felt I had to warn people and stop talking to them.

Okay, cool. NOW we can go on the fuck Shael train. Unless he comes back and redeems himself.

Proud of you, brother. I believed in you. You just seemed a little crazy in your message and energy that one night when you replied to me, but you returned to normal not that long after. Also, you're not anyone's bitch, sheesh. You arrived to this conclusion independently after giving people the benefit of the doubt. You're a free thinker, and you care deeply about people. Don't be too hard on yourself. I know I would be very lucky to have someone like you in my corner as an advocate if I ever needed it. It's just that Azorm and company don't deserve you.

jrvan said:
Okay, cool. NOW we can go on the fuck Shael train. Unless he comes back and redeems himself.

Proud of you, brother. I believed in you. You just seemed a little crazy in your message and energy that one night when you replied to me, but you returned to normal not that long after. Also, you're not anyone's bitch, sheesh. You arrived to this conclusion independently after giving people the benefit of the doubt. You're a free thinker, and you care deeply about people. Don't be too hard on yourself. I know I would be very lucky to have someone like you in my corner as an advocate if I ever needed it. It's just that Azorm and company don't deserve you.

It was partly Hebrew energy and curses dealing with an unrelated thing that was kind of blinding me to this whole thing but once that was more cleaned away I started suspecting them.

But yeah I always try to advocate for people on my side as well as stick up for the underdog and those misunderstood. I love helping others. This can lead me into trouble and make me impressionable it is a negative thing of having Pisces in a prominent place. I have to learn to stick up for myself more and not be lead by others sometimes I even take on emotions and attitudes of others. It has happened before too. I am kind of sensitive.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I just find it counter productive that people spend their time such as this or just go into these strange ego trips and worthless things.

These are disappointing to the Gods too. But these people generally put themselves "Above" the Gods, which is why they generally have nothing and will forever be nothing. It is therefore certain everyone else here too, will be "worthless sheep" and "stupid" to them, because of this mentality.

This mentality is generally present in stupid people or very young people, and there is nothing that can be done to stop that.

I cannot spend time to even explain or care about these things, but in general, it's an unpleasant situation everytime this happens.
I shouldn't say "I told you so." But I told you so that Mageson was the one who was pulling the strings. It was too similar to the things Mageson was saying and I knew they didn't come up with these things on their own.

slyscorpion said:
They seem to have mostly turned against the JOS. I have realized that now. I choose to take the side of the Gods here. I no longer want to be involved in their petty emotional stuff. I will move on from it as you all should. They are the ones that shared the Magestein stuff with me. What they say is the same kind of stuff that is on those forums. I no longer trust them to be honest. Yes they have helped me with stuff but I can find serious SS people to talk too. I find them toxic. They feel I am dumb and not "logical". Azorm said her energy conflicts with me too much. I notice it too. That is cause I actually decided that I want to follow the Gods and be more serious about meditation.

So to end my association with them. I post this too the Groups since everyone thinks I work for them or I am their bitch.

I have decided enough is enough with this toxic bullshit. They are saying the same kind of stuff that people said to me in High School to be honest.

Im sorry you got roped into this situation brother. I knew that these people were being manipulated by Mageson and I thought that you were in on it too. But it turns out that you were being influenced also so i apologize for attacking you.

I would advise you to do the removal of Connections and putting up a protective barrier against these people.

Jack said:
slyscorpion said:

Im sorry you got roped into this situation brother. I knew that these people were being manipulated by Mageson and I thought that you were in on it too. But it turns out that you were being influenced also so i apologize for attacking you.

I would advise you to do the removal of Connections and putting up a protective barrier against these people.

Yeah I am sorry I attacked you. 100 percent this was only based upon what Azorm said nothing else.

She had a negative opinion of a lot of SS people on here. Claiming they were blinded by Hebrew curses or using weed like with Luciftias she claimed she had a screen shot of him saying that but I could not get it from her. That kind of stuff I won't go into all details but it gives an example of the kind of thing she would say often.

So I don't think I can believe anything she said. She even claimed stuff about Cobra like he said I was mentally insane or something and she should avoid me to her last year.

She was probably trying to turn me on him. It didn't really work fully but had me wondering for a bit

Which is funny she said that before starting saying the same stuff magesun said

Yes it appears this all is based upon the magesun guy. Because how the fuck if it's not could she basically be claiming most the same stuff he did.

I honestly think she turned on us all together. I mean SS don't act like this.

Who would have thought!

Anyway, I am happy for you slyscorpion that you pulled through the shit, and decided to stay with us.

slyscorpion said:

Finally!! *jumps you*
I have told you that you are actually a decent person and that you need to cut ties with them.
Next time listen to me earlier, muhaha! >;D

Brother if you just recently noticed that Shael is oh so kosher, „shael“ means „inquiry“ in hebrew. To get information from this place.

He was also the first one to „help“ us with translating the JoS to German, in the end he did nothing and bitched mostly around, holding us back.

slyscorpion said:

Returning curses 1 and 2, with 216 reps of Surya.

Detach from those people spiritually speaking as well , and don’t dwell on them, especially not about Azorm, as where Your mind goes, energy flows and an involuntary connection could be (re-)established.

Good luck brother!

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I shouldn't say "I told you so." But I told you so that Mageson was the one who was pulling the strings. It was too similar to the things Mageson was saying and I knew they didn't come up with these things on their own.

I said the same thing. The arguments shael gave me for doubting the whole situation with Maxine, I saw just recently were the same arguments mageson gave. Which officially led me to believe that he defected and with help. Their failed forum is a joke.

slyscorpion said:
Ok I do not want to be associated with this by everyone. That is why I posted this. I do not want to cause drama. I was mad last night when I posted this so if this came across wrong I am sorry.

I just want to warn people that they very much likely are trying to convert people away from these forums. They tried it with me. What she got mad at was the fact I was still spending time here. She thought it was a waste of time and apparently wanted me on those other forums instead or some other place. She also was slowly trying to introduce me to the idea that the rituals we are doing are a waste of time things like that. It was like slow they didn't start out saying the same things but slowly introduced me to ideas leading to what was on that other forums she shared with me.

I did not want to leave here as I have made progress with the meditations and I do not agree with her assessments on other SS here. I also feel that we are making major progress on things and it's fine the way it is. I mean if people want to do some extra stuff on their own time ok but we should follow the ritual scedules mainly and put most effort into that. They could not agree to that very well.

I don't want to be associated with Azorm as well anymore. I don't talk to her anymore anyway.

She used to be fine in the past and helped me a lot she was kind aswell then she got on a depressing train and started hating most of her friends and being really cold with them including me.

What happened between you and her that was the tipping point for this Slyscorpion? Did you get into a fight or something?

I detached from Azorm toward the end of August 2019 when I started a deep cleaning cycle. Coincidentally, she started acted strange the very same day I started that. She went again on her issues. I tried to offer advice as I always do and she started to reply in a weird way. Half the replies were her insulting me, half were her apologising to me for her behaviour.

After that, I decided to block her for a period to give her time to cool off. As the days went by, I felt more and more detached from her, others and Shael, whom I erroneously thought was my friend. So, I decided not to unblock her anymore. I think the line of persuasion is Kikeson -> Azorm -> Shael. At the time, I tried to offer help to Shael in detaching from her from another reason, he replied coldly saying that my emails were no longer welcome and that he was blacklisting me: 3 years of getting acquainted quite deeply on the friendship level, gone to waste after a few months with her. That's also why I am no longer doing the online friendship thing. Online friendship does not exist.

I do have my doubts Shael is fully turned but, having not spoken to him in almost 2 years, and given the current evidence available, it seems that he may have gone down the wrong path.

I'm glad you managed to break away. HP Hooded Cobra is 100% right about what he writes.

mercury_wisdom said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't want to be associated with Azorm as well anymore. I don't talk to her anymore anyway.

She used to be fine in the past and helped me a lot she was kind aswell then she got on a depressing train and started hating most of her friends and being really cold with them including me.

What happened between you and her that was the tipping point for this Slyscorpion? Did you get into a fight or something?

Similar happened with me what happened with me is I recognized one of the manipulation tactics she used cause I saw someone use it before in another unrelated situation even using the exact type of phrase and words.

That happened a couple nights ago that's when I decided fuck that.

I also don't like people not being open about how they think and feel she kept being silent to me too much but after recognizing a manipulation tactic it made me mad.

I also strongly believe Baal was helping me cause I sensed his energy and presence strongly after I got done posting this message.

Stormblood said:
I detached from Azorm toward the end of August 2019 when I started a deep cleaning cycle. Coincidentally, she started acted strange the very same day I started that. She went again on her issues. I tried to offer advice as I always do and she started to reply in a weird way. Half the replies were her insulting me, half were her apologising to me for her behaviour.

After that, I decided to block her for a period to give her time to cool off. As the days went by, I felt more and more detached from her, others and Shael, whom I erroneously thought was my friend. So, I decided not to unblock her anymore. I think the line of persuasion is Kikeson -> Azorm -> Shael. At the time, I tried to offer help to Shael in detaching from her from another reason, he replied coldly saying that my emails were no longer welcome and that he was blacklisting me: 3 years of getting acquainted quite deeply on the friendship level, gone to waste after a few months with her. That's also why I am no longer doing the online friendship thing. Online friendship does not exist.

I do have my doubts Shael is fully turned but, having not spoken to him in almost 2 years, and given the current evidence available, it seems that he may have gone down the wrong path.

I'm glad you managed to break away. HP Hooded Cobra is 100% right about what he writes.
Online friendship can exist but if you are a SS there is always the possibility that the other person is a jew/infiltrator acting nice so they can mess with you.

Stormblood said:

The first part is a manipulation technique actually quite common in abusive relationships. The end of it is supposed to be they do what you say after their self esteem being lowered and you being needy of them.

There were probably a bunch of others too she used.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What is different between Azorm and Zola? Both are rats, and both have always acted like rats.

They both want to kind of start their own belief system but I truly know Azorm wasn't a Jew. I saw her picture and felt her energy. That really is the only difference seemingly. Other than that they act the same.

I wish I had realized this earlier.

Satan and Baal sent a lot of warm energy to me when I decided to just stop talking to her. I felt that strongly they tried to make it known to me in a way I could understand since I can't do full conversations yet that they were very happy I posted this and stopped talking to them.

So hopefully now I am not hindered in advancing. I didn't know I was till recently.

I had Azorm and Shael email me.

But nothing happened just one or two emails and gone. I did receive help with squares by Shael stating add the sides or diagonal and you get a harmonious synching with the square for affirmation repetition. But unfortunately it pist me off cause I should have done the Sun Square for material wealth with 10 affirmations since 10 = material, material manifestation, money, property(both fixed and mobile), and it's protective. I did 3 reps.

But I don't think they were trying to be friends with me or anything. Maybe I don't know but all I know is I tried emailing them two or three times for some assistance and never responded so this was what 2019(Spring/Summer period) when the Sun/Venus/Jupiter squares were available at specific good times.

Never knew till a few months back when this situation was revealed that the situation got this bad.

Shadowcat said:
Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I said the same thing. The arguments shael gave me for doubting the whole situation with Maxine, I saw just recently were the same arguments mageson gave. Which officially led me to believe that he defected and with help. Their failed forum is a joke.

When people inherently have a character of a snitch, little bitch, and generally a corrupted personality, this is projected onwards to other people.

I was sitting there in poker face questioning seriously how a brain would legitimately think that for example, Satan would allow these stupid sci-fi scenarios over one of his most beloved disciples.

Like HPS Maxine could survive 20+ years over the enemy on a consistent basis with the enemy at full power, but yeah, some manga conspiracy happen now and oy vey couldn't handle that.

Projecting random shit hypothetical lying scenarios [in plain, casting doubt] is just not only reflective of what dumb fucks these people went, but also, how rotten they are. Someone sent me in an e-mail a lot of that. We're talking really lesser minds, to imagine these things.

Definitely, not meditative or spiritual minds in anyway. We knew Magestein was inferior and not in any serious contact with any Demon [and as such, they had no serious privilleges], and many other things, but after he started going full on that, and got out, all the toxicity became publicly apparent.

People had to experience this for years. We have kept silent because we put Satan's interest first, and we considered it was necessary that certain work was done, despite of who and under what circumstances it was being done. Now that's behind and no longer necessary.

These are only kikes that could come up with that stupid crazy stuff that these people claim. In fact, it is now that none of this could happen, and not before. This not only denies the existence of the Gods, but just goes on to show, what petty of a personal vendetta all of this is.

If we are to get a bit personal here, Magestein was a known inferior in our inner circle. His primary job was just to collect information, and given them to the actual psychic individuals to decipher or explain.

He had benefitted personally immensely from predictions, giving of knowledge, and wisdom by HPS Maxine, but like any inferior always does, and a beta male would do, he bit the hand that was feeding him as a honorless rat. He knows full well about the prophetic, psychic, and other gifts of HPS Maxine, even to his little exposure, because he was always known as an untrusted shill with two legs on two sides. But anyway.

This would be expected from a jew, and in the hypothetical case he's not one, then it's the lowest beta inferior I possibly came across in this place.

It is no question, that he never made a single friend or had a caring person from here, except one admitted psychotic murderer [Sunrise] and an old, torn, failed artist Jewess who just came here to try to get famous or something. Like attracts like, as is evident.

Strangely I was getting this impression that they infact wanted things to be in another way, in order to promote a strange beef against me, because they were inferior people and lesser personalities, such as Kikesstein.

Kikestein had a permanent inferiority syndrome against HPS Maxine, despite of licking her boots for years. We knew he was never loyal to us, as he threw sissy fits every so often, attacking me primarily [because HPS Maxine was too far from his reach and wouldn't even bother with him after years of his inferiority].

I am simply waiting for everything to settle down before people actually go "ahead" and reveal what needs to be revealed. People like these will revel in shame. On a personal level, which I try to keep at a minimum through all of this, I do not want a single word with these lowlifes again.

However, I honestly believe we are talking about really inferior people, without the ruling out of the possibly jews. Someone asked what if Magestein wasn't a jew. We didn't even know a lot of info about him, as he always hid like a rat, while collecting all the information from the rest of the Clergy, for years.

If people like this aren't genetic jews, which they most likely have to be, them being "Gentiles" or even "On our side" incurs ten times the punishment and penalty.

Skipping all the crap that one "has to say" in order for an argument to look "acceptable", this thing Azorm was behaving like a literal Jewish thoughform with legs and hands. She also did all sorts of mental manipulation to Shael, to where she had him seriously enslaved.

But yes, these kinds of victims later come here, and say that that everyone here doesn't understand, it's a cult, etc. We're the ones victimizing these, oy vey, because I told him back then in an e-mail to cut the crap and stop this worthless servitude of this person.

Eventually we had the "we wuz godz n shiet and azorm our prophet with 2 years dedication", and that was it.

Then these "smart people" like Shael imagine manga situations about things because they are so smart, while serving parasites all their life, like idiotic robots. The only manga situation I noticed is that sadly he was a rising Satanist and was later made into a pet. That's where I personally just considered them all lost and went on with it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What is different between Azorm and Zola? Both are rats, and both have always acted like rats.

Zola has a bigger nose, that's the primary difference. As they grow in age, their noses become bigger and bigger.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I was being manipulated too myself for a bit. I cannot rule out the possiblity that they use enemy magick too. I found it strange the amount of negative energy around her all the time. Despite the fact she was constantly saying she was working on things hours each day and meditating to empower this or that chakra and getting close to raising the kundalini working with the Gods etc.

I too was trying to work on getting over psychological issues and things. After a little over two years of working on that often my energy was much lighter. Even my girlfriend improved more than she did and she was putting in less effort than me.

I call BS on everything she claimed.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I was being manipulated too myself for a bit. I cannot rule out the possiblity that they use enemy magick too. I found it strange the amount of negative energy around her all the time. Despite the fact she was constantly saying she was working on things hours each day and meditating to empower this or that chakra and getting close to raising the kundalini working with the Gods etc.

I too was trying to work on getting over psychological issues and things. After a little over two years of working on that often my energy was much lighter. Even my girlfriend improved more than she did and she was putting in less effort than me.

Thing is after having encountered the situation for all these years, like I don't know, 50 times by now, every little kosher group, every shit jew and their 10 lackeys, and so on, the percent of failure to know what it is, it is just too little after a point. But regardless these things keep happening because not only due to enemy magick [to misguide etc] but because of lack of experience.

Jews not only use magick, but they have serious shit backing them up, and this is why these things tend to work. They also understand Gentiles and instinctively know how to manipulate, the feelings especially, rather than the mind.

There's nothing to be ashamed on here. Nor this is to say that anyone who had this happen is an enemy or something.

Generally these people prey on the weak, after a point, one grows a skin for these things. It's a learning process.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Jack said:

Dillusional to say the least. Before I cut people from that group off, in the beginning they tried to tell me my incubus was poly. It left me disheartened for sometime thinking I was tricked or that I did something wrong. I noticed how they were insecure most of the time with "abilities". Especially when I saw things that weren't consistent among other things that were wrong and when what they claimed to me was even further debunked in other ways recently, I just disregarded everything.

Personal vendetta and butthurt were definately roles in alot of this.

Meteor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes but I may need a little advice and help here. I do believe I connected to something bad with her some what at least.

But anyways I did notice the last two years I wasn't really enjoying life at all and I thought the world sucked and all that. She would constantly go on about how everyone and everything sucked etc.

I also didn't feel the Gods around me at all and couldn't seem to contact them I thought they just couldn't hear me anymore or didn't want to listen or were busy etc. For awhile.

The most sucky thing about this is I thought honestly I was doing the will of the Gods and trying to do the right thing. I even felt I was getting messages from them backing up what she was saying. I do feel kind of bad now.

She and her boyfriend (who admitted he was sexually attracted to Jews a lot but said he was "working on it" and had a really off chaotic energy too him) even once told me ask "Baal" next time he comes does he like the forums and is Cobra a good person they will tell you the truth.

I bet the enemy was feeding me this stuff. I actually was thinking I was having messages and experiences and all sorts of stuff backing her up.

That is dumb I realize that now.

slyscorpion said:

I'm not surprised. Focus on yourself and keep advancing. From the moment Shael started attacking HPHC I knew it was a disgusting sewer rat, Azorm appears to be as well. These don't deserve our attention, we just acknowledge what they are and move on.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah I am sorry I attacked you. 100 percent this was only based upon what Azorm said nothing else.

She had a negative opinion of a lot of SS people on here. Claiming they were blinded by Hebrew curses or using weed like with Luciftias she claimed she had a screen shot of him saying that but I could not get it from her. That kind of stuff I won't go into all details but it gives an example of the kind of thing she would say often.

So I don't think I can believe anything she said. She even claimed stuff about Cobra like he said I was mentally insane or something and she should avoid me to her last year.

She was probably trying to turn me on him. It didn't really work fully but had me wondering for a bit

Which is funny she said that before starting saying the same stuff magesun said

Yes it appears this all is based upon the magesun guy. Because how the fuck if it's not could she basically be claiming most the same stuff he did.

I honestly think she turned on us all together. I mean SS don't act like this.
You don't go from 'Hail Satan' to 'RTRs don't work' as a real SS, unless you were too lazy and gave up in a week. In other words, she was most likely an infiltrator from the start. One also wonders whether she speaks Hebrew. Just focus on the important things and watch the dross clear itself out from our midst. The RTRs are really hitting the enemy hard. We have so much work to do to waste time listening to the tribe that has wasted 2000 years of humanity with meaningless crap as they will just keep wasting more of our time. I also hope new members and even gullible old ones see why its important all interactions between members happen on the forums.

Even from the little interactions I’ve had with him shael always came off as a very nasty and hostile swamp creature. You can feel the aura of condescension emanating from all of his posts. I know some newer people like jrvan once said he didn’t really understand why shael was booted for the comments about hps Maxine but that was just the tip of iceberg when it came to him and his behavior.

The problem here is that you talk to these people but in reality they're not going anywhere. If they're sitting around talking to you all day, they're not really advancing are they? The JoS is not a little social club. So of course they're full of negativity because they are not doing what they claim they are doing or may be doing worse.

Now you disagree with them, not because what they say is intellectually bankrupt or incredibly dangerous, but because they are mean to you and act like high schoolers. After the nth time this has happened since the groups migrated to the forums, this scenario doesn't need all these occult explanations and excuses when you can just use your reasoning abilities.

There is literally proof of what I am saying. Azorm's posts were full of weird depression stories, her talking about joining some quasi-JoS ripoff in her own country led by abusive people, complaining about going insane, everyone else being wrong but her and endless guilt all the time over nothing. The peak of this was when she claimed to have an ascended kundalini, then in the next sentence claimed she was pushing massive blobs of gray energy (!!!) into her aura every day and told someone else to do so! SO DESPITE BEING A MEMBER OF THE JOS FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS, DID SHE EVEN READ ANYTHING ON THE SITE?! When corrected she then went on this massive rampage of guilt tripping everyone for weeks.

Whatever she is, these things alone are not a good combination with Satanism. Of course she will blame what she did (INVOKING DEATH ENERGY ONTO HERSELF EVERY DAY) on the FRTR.

Shael after a point spent most of his time baiting SWG and Jack as part of some weird vendetta about politics and sexuality, which I personally felt was strange. It was especially off when Shael told everyone to 'take Azorm's advice' in invoking grey energy, then insulted Jack for saying this was dangerous.

HP Cobra as usual had to correct every extremely dangerous thing said here, meanwhile the other person we shall not name of course was nowhere to be seen, very helpful. People could have literally died following this 'advice' but HP Cobra had to mop up all the crap. The same applies to amazing nuggets I've seen such as 'invoke Fire into your Sacral Chakra' (deadly), another product of telegram tattle tales and a personality cult, which is AGAIN against what is written on the site. And also recently 'sv3rige told me to look directly into the Sun so legally blind' ignoring what the site says about bright lights. How is any of this blameable on the JoS?

Anyone who hasn't witnessed incidents like this might fall prey to certain lies. But honestly, anyone who is naive enough to believe zoloft's 'muh paganism and yhvh is the same doe.' is really not mentally there in the first place. People here should know vibrating any pagan god name empowers a chakra, which alone makes this theory make no sense. This is objective, it is not dogma or ordering anyone what to think.

Do advanced users like Lydia, NakedPluto, johnson_akemi and the like do this? No. They read the site from back to front, for a start. Most of the forums didn't get involved with this type of nonsense prior to the group migration either.

HPS Maxine has said before in the Teachings of Thoth and other places that friendships and socializing IRL are a must for Satanists. This is a lifestyle of doing and being. Walling yourself up talking to randoms is not 'living' and I can tell this is the primary way long-term users get isolated and stuck.

When two people get together it has been observed by science they can do something twice as well... or twice as worse.

Karnonnos said:
The problem here is that you talk to these people but in reality they're not going anywhere. If they're sitting around talking to you all day, they're not really advancing are they? The JoS is not a little social club. So of course they're full of negativity because they are not doing what they claim they are doing or may be doing worse.

Now you disagree with them, not because what they say is intellectually bankrupt or incredibly dangerous, but because they are mean to you and act like high schoolers. After the nth time this has happened since the groups migrated to the forums, this scenario doesn't need all these occult explanations and excuses when you can just use your reasoning abilities.

There is literally proof of what I am saying. Azorm's posts were full of weird depression stories, her talking about joining some quasi-JoS ripoff in her own country led by abusive people, complaining about going insane, everyone else being wrong but her and endless guilt all the time over nothing. The peak of this was when she claimed to have an ascended kundalini, then in the next sentence claimed she was pushing massive blobs of gray energy (!!!) into her aura every day and told someone else to do so! SO DESPITE BEING A MEMBER OF THE JOS FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS, DID SHE EVEN READ ANYTHING ON THE SITE?! When corrected she then went on this massive rampage of guilt tripping everyone for weeks.

Whatever she is, these things alone are not a good combination with Satanism. Of course she will blame what she did (INVOKING DEATH ENERGY ONTO HERSELF EVERY DAY) on the FRTR.

Shael after a point spent most of his time baiting SWG and Jack as part of some weird vendetta about politics and sexuality, which I personally felt was strange. It was especially off when Shael told everyone to 'take Azorm's advice' in invoking grey energy, then insulted Jack for saying this was dangerous.

HP Cobra as usual had to correct every extremely dangerous thing said here, meanwhile the other person we shall not name of course was nowhere to be seen, very helpful. People could have literally died following this 'advice' but HP Cobra had to mop up all the crap. The same applies to amazing nuggets I've seen such as 'invoke Fire into your Sacral Chakra' (deadly), another product of telegram tattle tales and a personality cult, which is AGAIN against what is written on the site. And also recently 'sv3rige told me to look directly into the Sun so legally blind' ignoring what the site says about bright lights. How is any of this blameable on the JoS?

Anyone who hasn't witnessed incidents like this might fall prey to certain lies. But honestly, anyone who is naive enough to believe zoloft's 'muh paganism and yhvh is the same doe.' is really not mentally there in the first place. People here should know vibrating any pagan god name empowers a chakra, which alone makes this theory make no sense. This is objective, it is not dogma or ordering anyone what to think.

Do advanced users like Lydia, NakedPluto, johnson_akemi and the like do this? No. They read the site from back to front, for a start. Most of the forums didn't get involved with this type of nonsense prior to the group migration either.

HPS Maxine has said before in the Teachings of Thoth and other places that friendships and socializing IRL are a must for Satanists. This is a lifestyle of doing and being. Walling yourself up talking to randoms is not 'living' and I can tell this is the primary way long-term users get isolated and stuck.

When two people get together it has been observed by science they can do something twice as well... or twice as worse.
Good advice. Also thank you for that link. It seems she is pretty fucked up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Skipping all the crap that one "has to say" in order for an argument to look "acceptable", this thing Azorm was behaving like a literal Jewish thoughform with legs and hands. She also did all sorts of mental manipulation to Shael, to where she had him seriously enslaved.

That is why in September 2019 I had shown her picture to two trusted forum members (I won't reveal their names as they have decided to stir away from this conversation). I asked them if they thought she was a psychic leech because I felt more than once that she was trying to attach to my manipura chakra and drain me. Every post she made also seemed to have this vibe paired with the victimistic, attention-seeking attitude to lower people's defences through pity.

Both told me that they believed there was definitely something emotional going on with her but they didn't say anything about her being a leech. So, I dropped it and just kept cutting ties, avoiding interaction with her even in the forum. I found it really odd how Shael always believed her and was always in her corner no matter what, here on the forum, to the point of getting very confrontational and outright insulting anyone who dared say anything to her or about her, even people who did it politely just to tell her she was wrong about something.

I still remember how she once told a member to absorb grey energy because "it's magnetic" or whatever shit.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
Online friendship can exist but if you are a SS there is always the possibility that the other person is a jew/infiltrator acting nice so they can mess with you.

I don't know if it works for you. It definitely does not work for me, regardless of whether one is a kike or not. I need physical interaction and shared activities, not just endless chats. Everyone has their needs, I guess.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

I don't know if it works for you. It definitely does not work for me, regardless of whether one is a kike or not. I need physical interaction and shared activities, not just endless chats. Everyone has their needs, I guess.
No it does not work for me. Just online interactions are not enough and it gets boring but just chatting with a SS sometimes like we do on the forum for sharing experiences and advices its not that bad. I would not call it friendship but its close enough. I think everyone needs physical interactions so obviously online friendships are not enough.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

I don't personally like the idea of online long distance friendships or relationships that much anymore I think a lot of this is a waste of time. But I will say if a local element can be added to this online is good cause most people that are actually cool are not going to be hanging out places or going to social events that much so they are hard to meet.

The astral though can be used as a way to make friends or find partners. You never have to even tell anyone you did it if they are not aware of what your doing. This is far better than internet cause the internet is the material replacement for the astral and you actually do end up finding the people if you connect right (be sure to stay near you in the phyical)

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

It is kind of sad but I agree with you. Online friendships can become destructive if you connect with the wrong person. But I also don't see how I can have true friendships in real life either. It actually might be much worse if I trust someone physically and tell them any of my secrets or thoughts.

At least you might be able to find smarter or open minded people in your country if it's in europe or the US.

Meanwhile my country is basically 3rd world still under the control of Pisslam. People are generally programmed and stupid.

I gave up on finding true best friends for now. Now I focus on building myself.

I do have some normie friends but they aren't really friends just people I hang out with and I've to keep my mask on and keep acting.

I am not gonna lie sometimes I feel lonely but at least I really know I am not alone I have the demons and the Gods with me.

I was once feeling really down and lonely and my demoness lover gave me a kiss on my cheeks I didn't see her or hear her but I really felt her beautiful and energizing energy. It made me truly happy and lifted me up.

After meditating daily for half a year now I can feel energy well whether it's the Gods or filth. I am proud of myself and will keep going.

Also you are right Stormblood Azorm might not be a jew but she really is an emotional mess and can betray a person really easily. I experienced this myself.

For now I am gonna keep working on myself and grow spiritually. Maybe one day father Satan will gift me with a wonderful friend.

By the way Stormblood I apologize if I was rude to you before. You are a smart SS and I really like your love of productivity, working out and spiritual pursuits.

Wishing you best of luck and hope you find great friends one day.

Hail Satan Forever!

Karnonnos said:

I honestly never read her posts here that much. But yeah I see it looking over that ugg. If anything she said about past lives or her own life is true she has some major problems she doesnt seem to want to work on at all so not worth it. Her aura is like a dark cloud.

Karnonnos said:

I am just bitter if anything because Shael was a Satanist who was definitely going somewhere. It was evident. I've seen many such cases.

Also, all true hearts will manage these things in the end. And fake ones fall with 100% certainty. And jews get always ruined with 100% certainty.

As for examples where they don't listen, few things that one can do. The person who was insisted on doing wrong elements on wrong places [Cobra didn't know he was saying this to stop their smart super advancement], sent me an e-mail recently all this SEVERELY BACKFIRED. We are talking about SERIOUS THREATENING issues. From the fucking...hospital.

But who is anyone to tell them anything? They spoke with the Gods themselves yet again, like every shill, irresponsible person, nutcase 2 years dedicated, schizophrenic, or jewish infiltrator.

This is where this crap always leads.

I cannot do shit if people are decided to ruin themselves. I can only be the usual "asshole" that reminds people certain things, and everyone might dislike because of "I WANNA DO WHATEVER DADDY SAYS I SHOULDN'T DO". No God can help here neither.

Then when they get fucked they might learn. But it's extremely difficult to see people having to go through this long, gruesome process of acting stupid, and seeing them waste many years. But this waste is on them, not anyone here.

slyscorpion said:

I'm not sure about the others, but regarding Shael, I highly doubt it, nor would it be wise to conclude he's gone "traitor" or against the JoS. Tbh there are more toxic people here and yet people still find themselves in awe for them. I emailed Shael a while ago, he didn't want anyone defending him or anything, but I feel that I owe it to him to at-least protect him from this deliberate "traitor" branding that I find unjustifiable.

However, he mentioned something about you and the fbi, and that his personal convos were just handed over? It's interesting because a similar situation with a friend of mine and Aldrick, they also had personal relations with Zola - the deep fake. When I inquired about the event it was sometime after meeting her I recall.

Imo, something is really sketchy for something that shouldn't be in the first place. It's ridiculous. Of course we may have the occasional genius now and then, but there's also the fact there are many jewish plants and dumbfucks.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was something bigger going on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back