Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

News Reports on India's Situation - Covid19 'Vaccine resistant'

Lunar Dance 666

Here is the video:
https://youtu.be/EIP638eK_e4?t=115

Also. This comment on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PeterDupree8/status/1387155997832237059

Peter
In India had men medicijnkitjes uitgedeeld en weinig covid zieken. Nu begonnen met vaccins en hup, zieken skyhigh.
Apparently they had a traditional festival somewhere earlier in April.
The quote says (translation): Men gave everyone medicine kits and had few sick with covid. Now they've started the vaccins, and quickly the sick rised to be skyhigh.

This curve also happened in the NL. They were saying crap about a 4rth wave, after the vaccinations started and everything was in lockdown, no events were allowed and most of the stores have been closed.
For the deliberate ruining of the economy and society, and everything else, I hope we'll see some justice, soon. Hopefully.

Also, we had a national holiday also. It is tradition to celebrate our kings birthday. Even though nothing was really out there to do. It was all cancelled due to this. A lot of people still went out drinking and partying. There was nothing else to do.
Are you going to expect people to sit inside all day doing nothing? Its a holiday. A day of party for everyone.

Add on (this was also in one of the comments on twitter - its a 14m Documentary):
Framing a pandemic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7UxJu1w-aU
The video is mostly spoken in dutch, but you can do the auto translate.
I'd suggest to safe the video as well.

I don't know about it being resistant to the so called vaccines. But I do know that these Indian variants[more likely that there are more local variants] are actually a bit lethal if you don't get any medical attention. India's health infrastructure is poor and underdeveloped and right now it is unable to provide medical help to infected covid patients who are seeking it. Majority of the people infected are not getting medical help properly and it is resulting in deaths primary because of Pneumonia. The case last year was, that every other death was being counted as Covid but the situation in India is now different, those who did not die in the hospitals are not being counted as Covid deaths.
I am not sure if it's on a verge of collapse as the media is saying but the hospitals are pretty overwhelmed.
The health workers are exhausted and they themselves are getting infected and a few even died.

The previous variants weren't lethal because one was able to fix that at home but the situation in India is now different, as said, if one stays at home, they are more likely to die. Last year the people who died were mostly the elderly and people who had health issues. Now, it has changed, the young are dying as well[children included].

It's still not the covid that kills a person, but the lack of medical equipment&help is what will kill a person.

When we talk about death and cremations taking place, the data is being fudged by the government because it is pretty high in the hot zones and people are questioning it because the ground reality is different from the statics provided by the government. It's true that things are going south in India. In a regular Indian crematorium, last year, only 10-40 bodies were being cremated everyday, of which 12 on an average were natural deaths[no covid] the other were mostly covid but this time, they are cremating 60-110 bodies everyday. Some crematoriums are breaking down[Remember, this will expose Schlomocaust]. They are resorting to cremation through wood in the open.

IMO, the new variant which we know about right now, is not a natural mutant but it is a different lab created variant which was placed there by (((Someone))). Why? The vaccination campaign would have been a failure in India because, people weren't afraid of the non-lethal variants at all. For the past 8 months, majority of people were living their day to day life as if there was no covid. No masks, no hand sanitizers and no social distancing.

This new variant was unleashed to create fear and panic, which has effectively made many to line up for vaccination. So we know this was to force people to accept the vaccines. But I also believe, this was unleashed also to topple the current Indian Government as well or at least to defame them because they are Nationalistic.

Fellow SS who here believe that this virus is a hoax should understand that, the Jews are stepping up their game, level 1 of their game is over because it did not work, they are starting level 2 which will claim some more lives than previous year, this time the young are included. They will increase level when they feel they have failed. They are mad rats and somewhat unpredictable. This virus is not a hoax, let's say it was but now it isn't anymore. I am not saying to fear it. Just reporting the ground situation.

Btw, I personally believe to never accept the vaccine and suggest others to not accept it if possible.

To tackle this and to stay safe, make sure you eat properly to keep your immune system at "Strong".
Vitamin C is a must. Eat plenty of fruits and drink water as well[keep yourself hydrated], try to drink hot/warm water and eat hot homemade food. Don't order food from outside. Stay away from crowded places. If you are asymptomatic, you become a spreader. Wear mask, at least when entering buildings or congested places.

For if you ever encounter a covid emergency with mild symptoms and are unable to get medical help from professionals, below are the medicines the doctors gave me when I had *Mild Covid-19 Symptoms*. This is for emergency only, like when shit hits the fan. Visit a doctor if it's no emergency!

The medicines that I was given for my mild covid symptoms:
Omeprazole Gastro-Resistant Capsules 20mg [1 x Empty stomach in the morning]
Oseltamivir Capsules 75mg [1 x after breakfast and dinner]
Azithromycin Tablets 500mg [1 x after breakfast and dinner]
Levocetirizine Tablets 5mg [1 x after breakfast and dinner]
Montelukast Sodium Tablets 10mg [1 x after breakfast]
Any Vitamin-C Chewable tablets 500mg [1 x after breakfast, lunch and dinner]
Oral Rehydration Salts 21.8g [1 packet everyday for 5 days. Usage: pour it in 2-4 litres of water]

The medication course for me lasted for only 7 days, if your are not okay after 7 days during this emergency, seek help at all costs! **The doses are for adults**

Hail Satan!

Another thing is, the Media seems to be lying that even rural areas are hit bad because they aren't. Only the hot zones are hit bad, like New Delhi and Mumbai. These are urban areas, people in these areas have Vitamin D deficiency without them knowing, people there hardly get any sun, 90% of the time. Which is why they are suffering more. Whilst in Rural areas, people aren't vitamin D deficient and are functioning fine without any problem.

I did forgot to add this.
Vitamin D is as important as Vitamin C here. So don't forget to sit in the sun and eat vitamin D rich food.

How many of the people in India are being killed by the faulty ventilators? Why the FUCK are they still using them after they were already exposed to be KILLING people?

Stormblood said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

That video has nothing to do with covid but it's from a gas leak happened 1 year ago at an LG plant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkZUI9fEeWQ

Media lies busted again!

They used parts of the video, such as the scene with the kid thats loaded into the back of a van, however most of the video seems to be not the same as this.

And to be honest, how would you make an interesting story?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Stormblood said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

That video has nothing to do with covid but it's from a gas leak happened 1 year ago at an LG plant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkZUI9fEeWQ

Media lies busted again!

They used parts of the video, such as the scene with the kid thats loaded into the back of a van, however most of the video seems to be not the same as this.

And to be honest, how would you make an interesting story?

I know it's not the same. I'm just saying they recycled some videos from back then, like they did with some terrorist bombings in years before covid claiming they were new. The media operates this kind of deception all the time to keep people distracted. I agree they'll use it to claim an Indian strain and bring us back into lockdown, but people's patience is wearing very thin. The more they use the lockdown tactics, the more people wake up. It's very risky. We're getting close to "French" Revolution 2.0 if they don't find different ways of addressing their inflated egos.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back