Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The importance of black color in the occult.

Satanfire666

Red can not function properly without having enough black in the aura, using red alone gives strengh and potency but without black it will just make you restless and impulsive, black is the "cup" of energy, black cure most if not all mental problems espcialy those associated with deep fear and trauma, jews claimed that black is evil becauae its mostly used in selfish personal growth on the indivedual level, and thats the ego and the ego is a sin because a bitch in medival ages fucked her boyfriend and wanted to get away with it so she made a born to monster who said so. Anyway one need to look at cops/jailers uniforms in most countries around the world, most of them use black or shades of black.

Satanfire666 said:
Red can not function properly without having enough black in the aura, using red alone gives strengh and potency but without black it will just make you restless and impulsive, black is the "cup" of energy, black cure most if not all mental problems espcialy those associated with deep fear and trauma, jews claimed that black is evil becauae its mostly used in selfish personal growth on the indivedual level, and thats the ego and the ego is a sin because a bitch in medival ages fucked her boyfriend and wanted to get away with it so she made a born to monster who said so. Anyway one need to look at cops/jailers uniforms in most countries around the world, most of them use black or shades of black.

I doen't think having black in the aura is a good thing. Black and grey aura means that peron will die or something. Black clothing is amazing though. Maby im wrong.
I cannot see my aura and never have. I can only feel the energy.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I doen't think having black in the aura is a good thing. Black and grey aura means that peron will die or something. Black clothing is amazing though. Maby im wrong.
Black can be used, and actually in some cases should be used. Black can be used as a shield as well. I think one member wrote about the colour black as a shield... Found it... https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=121341#p121341

More info about black from JoS:

Black
Black absorbs, conceals, and creates confusion and chaos, new beginnings, knowledge of hidden things, the container of light, one of the most powerful of colors. Use black for self control, endurance, and patience. Black is also a good color to use to bring discord and confusion to enemies. It can be used also for protection, binding negative forces, breaking up obstacles and blocks, reversing and breaking up negative thoughtforms. Best when applied to others.

Black rules over the base chakra, the planet Saturn, the element of earth and in the original religions, it signified new beginnings. In Satanic alchemy, black represents the step of void meditation and transformation.

You are right about grey though. That is harmful.

Henu the Great said:
Black can be used, and actually in some cases should be used. Black can be used as a shield as well. I think one member wrote about the colour black as a shield... Found it... https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=121341#p121341

More info about black from JoS:

Black
Black absorbs, conceals, and creates confusion and chaos, new beginnings, knowledge of hidden things, the container of light, one of the most powerful of colors. Use black for self control, endurance, and patience. Black is also a good color to use to bring discord and confusion to enemies. It can be used also for protection, binding negative forces, breaking up obstacles and blocks, reversing and breaking up negative thoughtforms. Best when applied to others.

Black rules over the base chakra, the planet Saturn, the element of earth and in the original religions, it signified new beginnings. In Satanic alchemy, black represents the step of void meditation and transformation.

You are right about grey though. That is harmful.
Thanx i see it now i forgotten about the colours. Sorry

Satanfire666 said:

One day I woke up, but my body was still in a deep trance.
I was able to see my room, with closed eyes, also I was able to shift my field of view around, but it was slow and pretty hard. Of course I did not move my physical body.

When I watched my legs, I saw that black shadows/flames emerged from them.
So my aura was black. I did not feel bad back then.

NinRick said:
Satanfire666 said:

One day I woke up, but my body was still in a deep trance.
I was able to see my room, with closed eyes, also I was able to shift my field of view around, but it was slow and pretty hard. Of course I did not move my physical body.

When I watched my legs, I saw that black shadows/flames emerged from them.
So my aura was black. I did not feel bad back then.

Black flames..wow thats sounds so cool

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back