Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini Serpent Tantric Yoga

HPS Lydia

Kundalini (Serpent) Yoga is tantric. It’s philosophy is about embracing life and living it to your fullest potential. Find love, get married, have a family, improve your living situation, be active in your community, take up a hobby with friends. Participate! For people here who might feel like they are detaching from life too much, perhaps increasing your KY practice may be of benefit.

There are many “kriyas”, sessions from 10-60 or more minutes all consisting of a combination of the following:

-Asanas
-Breath (breath of fire is a major one here)
-Movement
-Meditation, while moving and while still
-Energy work
-Mantras

Kundalini yoga is by and large considered to be more fun than other types of yoga, with more immediate results, as it works directly on the glands, nerves, subtle bodies, and so on. It definitely speeds up the process of advancement. You can do a KY session in the morning for increased energy and productivity for the day, and then Hatha at night, as an example. Do whatever works best for you.

There are kriyas for:

-Healing from grief; sexual trauma; depression; anxiety
-Beauty
-Energy and vitality
-Creativity and inspiration
-Serenity
-Grounding and foundation
-Strength
-Fertility

… and more! We all have access to a huge amount of free videos classes on youtube, and there are many PDF’s available, including on Pinklotus, a website that has nearly everything taught by Yogi Bhajan: http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20Kundalini%20Yoga%20kriyas%20english.htm

As the above link has Kryias (aka series, classes) in PDF format, if you want to watch an instructor do it, you can type in the name of the kriya in youtube, as many are available to watch. You can also just search for what you want, for example "kundalini yoga kriya for creative inspiration" or "kundalini yoga for the morning (or night)". There are many instructors who have channels with dozens, even more than a hundred, videos.

And in regards to the KY Spinal Series on the JoS, below is a video you can follow along to. This might be more beneficial for those who lose track counting, or who don’t know the correct speed to move. It also includes a 15 minute savasana (lying on the back) at the end, so you can relax and simply follow along without having to time anything. It is a beautiful video, filmed on a beach in Hawaii with the ocean in the background. You can hear the waves crashing. For those of us who appreciate aesthetics :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evmO1igrgyc

Some of us have increased the reps: the ones that state 108 to 111, and the ones at 26 to 36, as these numbers tie in with the Sun. Beginners can start at 18 for all, and work up.

Most KY classes start with a mantra, “Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo”, a tuning-in mantra which translates to “I bow to the Creative Wisdom, I bow to the Divine Teacher within”. You can change it by stating or singing “Hail Satan”.

Thanks for this post. I also use kriyas from pinklotus, and look forward to checking out the youtube video you shared. I have been focusing on kriyas for the thyroid gland and since doing them, I've had 50 mcg taken off a daily dose of levothyroxine that started off as 150mcg! Heil Satan for this! Without Him and the amazing person who introduced me to JOS and true Satanism, I would be worse off!
I do my routines like you described also. I do Hatha and breathing when I wake to raise energy for rituals. Then after work, Hatha with Shaolin and bodyweight exercises. With repetitions I count 1 SATANAMA, 2 SATANAMA, etc... I have also been maintaining a perpetual state of meditation at work for up to 4 hour intervals with intermittent distractions. I also whisper mantras while working. I figured since I work 12 hour shifts for the moment, why not transmute boredom into benefits?
Thanks for posting the Kundalini sources and advice, I have alot to learn and love the journey!

Useful as always, thank you a lot. This info comes in perfect spot. I'm becoming better in meditation and hatha yoga, but I didn't practice kundalini yoga and want to start right now. Which set is more beginner friendly and which one is more powerful comparing pdf from JoS to this?

Lydia said:
Kundalini (Serpent) Yoga is tantric. It’s philosophy is about embracing life and living it to your fullest potential. Find love, get married, have a family, improve your living situation, be active in your community, take up a hobby with friends. Participate! For people here who might feel like they are detaching from life too much, perhaps increasing your KY practice may be of benefit.

There are many “kriyas”, sessions from 10-60 or more minutes all consisting of a combination of the following:

-Asanas
-Movement
-Energy work
-Mantras

Kundalini yoga is by and large considered to be more fun than other types of yoga, with more immediate results, as it works directly on the glands, nerves, subtle bodies, and so on. It definitely speeds up the process of advancement. You can do a KY session in the morning for increased energy and productivity for the day, and then Hatha at night, as an example. Do whatever works best for you.

There are kriyas for:

-Beauty
-Energy and vitality
-Serenity
-Strength
-Fertility

… and more! We all have access to a huge amount of free videos classes on youtube, and there are many PDF’s available, including on Pinklotus, a website that has nearly everything taught by Yogi Bhajan: http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20Kundalini%20Yoga%20kriyas%20english.htm

As the above link has Kryias (aka series, classes) in PDF format, if you want to watch an instructor do it, you can type in the name of the kriya in youtube, as many are available to watch. You can also just search for what you want, for example "kundalini yoga kriya for creative inspiration" or "kundalini yoga for the morning (or night)". There are many instructors who have channels with dozens, even more than a hundred, videos.

And in regards to the KY Spinal Series on the JoS, below is a video you can follow along to. This might be more beneficial for those who lose track counting, or who don’t know the correct speed to move. It also includes a 15 minute savasana (lying on the back) at the end, so you can relax and simply follow along without having to time anything. It is a beautiful video, filmed on a beach in Hawaii with the ocean in the background. You can hear the waves crashing. For those of us who appreciate aesthetics :)

Some of us have increased the reps: the ones that state 108 to 111, and the ones at 26 to 36, as these numbers tie in with the Sun. Beginners can start at 18 for all, and work up.

Most KY classes start with a mantra, “Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo”, a tuning-in mantra which translates to “I bow to the Creative Wisdom, I bow to the Divine Teacher within”. You can change it by stating or singing “Hail Satan”.

I bought a pack of Yogi Tea the other day and it did mention about Yogi Bhajan on the package. That it was said that they'd drink something similar or along the lines of this.
I just thought it was funny that this popped up.

Lydia said:
When I was doing the basic spinal series it seemed to make me ungrounded and cause a sensation of excess energy rising upwards (did not resume yet after a surgery). Any tips for avoiding that?

Zaqîêl3 said:
Thanks for this post. I also use kriyas from pinklotus, and look forward to checking out the youtube video you shared. I have been focusing on kriyas for the thyroid gland and since doing them, I've had 50 mcg taken off a daily dose of levothyroxine that started off as 150mcg! Heil Satan for this! Without Him and the amazing person who introduced me to JOS and true Satanism, I would be worse off!
I do my routines like you described also. I do Hatha and breathing when I wake to raise energy for rituals. Then after work, Hatha with Shaolin and bodyweight exercises. With repetitions I count 1 SATANAMA, 2 SATANAMA, etc... I have also been maintaining a perpetual state of meditation at work for up to 4 hour intervals with intermittent distractions. I also whisper mantras while working. I figured since I work 12 hour shifts for the moment, why not transmute boredom into benefits?
Thanks for posting the Kundalini sources and advice, I have alot to learn and love the journey!

There are more videos done by her that are of the kriyas on pinklotus, much more effective following along with her as opposed to just going by the pdf's, which I have also been doing for years. That's great that you have made progress with your health :)

Dark Blue Eye said:
Useful as always, thank you a lot. This info comes in perfect spot. I'm becoming better in meditation and hatha yoga, but I didn't practice kundalini yoga and want to start right now. Which set is more beginner friendly and which one is more powerful comparing pdf from JoS to this?

The pdf from JoS is the exact same as the video I linked, so it might be more useful to just follow the video, but you might want to start with less repetitions of the spinal flexing. Always tune into yourself to see where your body is at currently, and know that you will build up over time :)

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I bought a pack of Yogi Tea the other day and it did mention about Yogi Bhajan on the package. That it was said that they'd drink something similar or along the lines of this.
I have some boxes of that brand as well, the Relax one is probably my favorite for the evening :)

winragefilled666 said:
When I was doing the basic spinal series it seemed to make me ungrounded and cause a sensation of excess energy rising upwards (did not resume yet after a surgery). Any tips for avoiding that?
Kundalini yoga is designed to raise energy from the serpent. If you feel you are not yet ready, then you might want to avoid doing kundalini yoga until you have built a stronger foundation with Hatha, and clean your chakras well, as the excess energy rising could be problematic for those who have dross in their chakras and soul. I would advise to make sure you are pretty much fully healed from your surgery as well, before starting again.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lydia said:

-Asanas
-Movement
-Energy work
-Mantras

There are kriyas for:

-Beauty
-Energy and vitality
-Serenity
-Strength
-Fertility

I have that tea too in my home, it's actually good tea, but it has stupid writings in it like being always loving and compassionate and other new age mumbo jumbo.

For new people reading and beginners, please do understand that Kundalini Yoga is to be started when there's already some mastery over Hatha Yoga. Beginning Kundalini Yoga can awaken your Serpent and can have extreme effects both spiritual and physical. A certain maturity over this is required so be wary. Never overdo in Kundalini Yoga, and never try to do it just to see/feel/satisfy your need to prove your power or spirituality.

Aquarius said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lydia said:

I have that tea too in my home, it's actually good tea, but it has stupid writings in it like being always loving and compassionate and other new age mumbo jumbo.

We should (could) hold a tea party some time :)

NakedPluto said:
For new people reading and beginners, please do understand that Kundalini Yoga is to be started when there's already some mastery over Hatha Yoga. Beginning Kundalini Yoga can awaken your Serpent and can have extreme effects both spiritual and physical. A certain maturity over this is required so be wary. Never overdo in Kundalini Yoga, and never try to do it just to see/feel/satisfy your need to prove your power or spirituality.

This is a very common warning that the Eastern Sikhs give, and why Yogi Bhajan got so much flack for going to Canada and America to teach it (the claim is that they did not want Whites to have the knowledge or power). There are many people, specifically Westerners, who start with Kundalini Yoga with no experience in Hatha, and they don't have any problems whatsoever. Many of Yogi Bhajan's followers taught their children KY and they had no problems.

I'm not exactly disagreeing with you, as there definitely have been some people who had the premature kundalini symptoms, but this is a small minority. Your warning is legit however, so thank you for including it, as some people here would do well to heed the warning.

Lydia said:
NakedPluto said:

This is a very common warning that the Eastern Sikhs give, and why Yogi Bhajan got so much flack for going to Canada and America to teach it (the claim is that they did not want Whites to have the knowledge or power). There are many people, specifically Westerners, who start with Kundalini Yoga with no experience in Hatha, and they don't have any problems whatsoever. Many of Yogi Bhajan's followers taught their children KY and they had no problems.

I'm not exactly disagreeing with you, as there definitely have been some people who had the premature kundalini symptoms, but this is a small minority. Your warning is legit however, so thank you for including it, as some people here would do well to heed the warning.
I think a SS should not worry too much about it. As long as we clean and do Hatha along with Kundalini its all fine. If you just do Kundalini yoga then this may create problems.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aquarius said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

We should (could) hold a tea party some time :)
Absolutely :p

Lydia said:
NakedPluto said:

I remember HC giving this advice too. I think it has to do with inflexibility, too much energy raised by kundalini yoga that could get trapped in inflexible joints.

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
NakedPluto said:

I remember HC giving this advice too. I think it has to do with inflexibility, too much energy raised by kundalini yoga that could get trapped in inflexible joints.

I think this is a warning more for spinal series. Manipulation of the spine without a flexible body can be dangerous. The majority of the population, unfortunately, has subpar everything. And even gym bunnies neglect flexibility and mobility too much. 5-10 minutes prior and/or post 'fitness' training is not enough, neither is a once a week flexibility-only session. One should have it all throughout their fitness and conditioning sessions, spending as much time as they spend on other physical skills.

Advice given by the medical establishment on fitness frequency is also built for people with a sedentary lifestyle, which are the lower rung of the sub-humans of today. It is not for a healthy NPCs and definitely not for healthy SS. Walking is not any form of training, unless included in interval training for runners. I could go about things that take sedentary people as the norm in giving advice for fitness, but I've already spent enough time.

This medical parenthesis is not for Lydia, Aquarius or NakedPluto but the general reader.

Guys how do you keep count of your reps during kundalini yoga? I find It distracting to focus on a chakra and keep count at the same time, so I just estimate or time myself on how many reps I've done and keep track that way.

Power of Justice [JG said:
" post_id=273623 time=1628470414 user_id=21556]
Guys how do you keep count of your reps during kundalini yoga? I find It distracting to focus on a chakra and keep count at the same time, so I just estimate or time myself on how many reps I've done and keep track that way.
Mala beads and mental counts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back