Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why is the school system so useless?

Big Dipper

I absolutely loathe the school system, especially the schools that have a "ZERO TOLERANCE" policy in which if I am getting ganged up on by 5 kids and am out cold, unable to protect myself, I would still get suspended for fighting and maybe even for "gang" related stuff if I have the right retard for a Principle. Why is it that schools are just so absolutely retarded? That 0 tolerance policy is for pussies that can't take heat for defending a student for protecting themselves. And then I laugh when some dumbass principle comes out to give a speech on their school getting shot up, or a student blows their head off and they say: "this could have been easily preventable".... really? You don't say? It pisses me off so goddamn much I'm getting tempted to go become a teacher just so I can do the job right unlike all those useless people that have the title of teacher. Shouldn't teaching be a privilege in the first place? They have to teach your kids, they have to put up with your kids and the kids of others and that's a whole lot not even mentioning what's going on in their own lives. A kid's life is so easily swayed by parent and teacher for better and worse and I wish people would understand that teacher's are like a 3rd parent to these kids, but the school system is so retarded it makes the teachers actually look bad. Of course I've had teachers that were just shitty even as people and I've had teachers that were not good teachers, but I liked being in their class and I've had teachers that I liked and they were trying to teach me, but as soon as a dumbass parent hates teachers as a whole and tells their kid that all teachers are shit then we got another dumbass growing up hating on people that Ironically hate their job, but do it anyway. I absolutely cannot stand it when someone can't do their job. I hate it so much I'll do their job for free just so it get's done right and that stupid trash gets fired. If someone can't work with kids...why are they working with kids?! Stupid people get me so pissed I can't stand it. It's like being a deep-sea fisherman with THALLASOPHOBIA and they were presented so many job options before hand. These dumbass people need to get on face book marketplace and look for some brain cells, but brain cells are JuST aH CoNSpIraCY to these people, so there goes that idea. Does anybody here have any experience with the teaching field, or just shitty events that happened to you in school?

Send your kids to a private school (try to avoid the xtian ones if at all possible though) if you can or teach them at home or try to go to one if your the one going to school.

It's just not worth it anymore. I thought school was really bad when I was going there. 10 Years later I realized I never even saw bad at all.

The issue you bring up with schools is present in every part of society, being that power resides in the hands of people who are either too weak or too stupid to use their authority to solve matters.

The issue comes when people who have power or authority, which normally should come with certain responsibilities, and yet they take no responsibility whatsoever for what occurs under them.

In the case of schools this is very simple to fix whenever such a tragedy occurs in a school the entire school staff should be put on death row. It takes extreme negligence to allow something like this to occur.

People trust these institutions to create a safe and healthy environment for their children and allowing things to degrade to a point where a child commits suicide or a mass murder is unacceptable and these people must be held accountable.

People always think this is too extreme but put yourself in the shoes of these people. How would you feel if your child is slaughtered because school staff was too weak or too stupid to do something about the environment of their workplace.

The world is completely fucked because you have the weak and the worthless in positions of power and authority, not just in schools but everywhere. Because no one is held accountable for negligence or incompetence anymore, power & authority doesn't come with any responsibility.

Examples must be made.

Also that is not even mentioning the kind of stuff kids are being taught these days.

https://youtu.be/AcvB74tYP5w
https://youtu.be/9VA72t7o24I

And of course all sorts of other Marxist and social justice stuff whatever anyone can get in there. Yes these kinds of things go on at elementary school now sometimes at least. Critical race thoeory. That being white is bad things like that. I would assume in the more conservative communities it's not but we don't know that. The Kids of course probably are not going to talk about stuff at home they think would get them or anyone in trouble of course.

Unfortunately, the educational system isn't through the government's priorities. It needs to be modernized and changed to 180 degrees. I noticed many gaps in the system while my daughter was a pupil.

A large part of it is because the world's in a theocracy under Jews: This means millions of dumb people (outside this place; very few people like Adam Greene are) will hold Christianity and Islam to an unreasonable pedestal, even if the leaders of the two organizations commit all sorts of crimes behind closed doors. Many people outside this place don't even realize that the churches and mosques can control things through the government. They don't understand that, by supporting Freedom of religion, they're the ones making Christian and Muslim leaders exempt from any sort of criticism and accountability whatsoever. On a more glaring note, people don't even realize that these religious organizations influence society through the school systems, the governments, and every other industry out there.

Another part of the reason is that people (again, outside this place), refuse to do any sort of sleuthing whatsoever; they think faith, hope, love, trust and a community are good and all, but how are these people outside law enforcement going to solve anything when they keep clinging to their trust in law enforcement (obviously overrun by Jews)? Yeah, law enforcement's supposed to protect, but there are corrupt people in law enforcement (which, again, normally consists of Jews in the courts, in the police force, etc.). To put it short, sheep-like behavior.

Now, for my college experience: when I Majored for New Media Technology in college, I passed most of my classes the legitimate way, but on some classes, I had to cheat to pass: History 102 mid-term and final exams because I thought some of the material I had on the previous assignments up to that point weren't on my exams. Sociology 101, I had to cheat on all my quizzes from a website because I had no idea where to go get the answers from the material from. I've e-mailed my (male) professor on it and he didn't respond. The classes I went for, New Media Technology classes 202, I had to do a Youtube video for a rigging tutorial. For perspective, I've been doing 3D six years before I went to college. I've even tried to make an incomplete video game in Unity a year or two prior to that decision. I felt it amounted to nothing but just get me out of my rusty skills and learn more about other Adobe Apps. Only fewer resources that I can learn to work with, and that's it, basically.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back