Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What spirit does with our life force ? Our Life force is Limited or Unlimited ? If Limited then How to Increase it ?

furious flame

What spirit does with our life force ? Our Life force is Limited or Unlimited ? If Limited then How to Increase it or tune it to unlimited ?

The life force is energy,which can be enhanced with power meditations.The spirit uses energy for nousishment,healing,empowerment, cleansing,protection e.t.c Kundalini is the life force that mages work to raise,after that one begins the process of magnum opus-immortality,gentiles' birth right!

Your life force is limited but can be exponentially increased by raising the Kundalini. However, Nature Energy is Unlimited which you can channel.

I mean Entities not spirit
(Sorry for using wrong word "Spirit" instead of "Entities". I have requested for updating the title)

here, i was talking about Life force feeding entities a.k.a. Sexual Entities , Malevolent Sexual Ghosts etc.

I'm asking this because i saw a post "spirit rape".

PS
I Appreciate for the information you shared above too.

furious flame said:

(Sorry for using wrong word "Spirit" instead of "Entities". I have requested for updating the title)

here, i was talking about Life force feeding entities a.k.a. Sexual Entities , Malevolent Sexual Ghosts etc.

PS
If it's a conscious spirit and is malevolent, it will try to scare you and suck your life energy off. It feeds on emotions and fear so you have to still your mind of that.

I remember when I saw a lot of spirits in trance States who looked extremely scary just running around in the house but i managed to master my emotions. Don't give them an "in". If you do ,it will use that emotion to latch on.

Jack said:
furious flame said:

PS
If it's a conscious spirit and is malevolent, it will try to scare you and suck your life energy off. It feeds on emotions and fear so you have to still your mind of that.

I remember when I saw a lot of spirits in trance States who looked extremely scary just running around in the house but i managed to master my emotions. Don't give them an "in". If you do ,it will use that emotion to latch on.
Are those the black shadows that people often describe seeing?

Thunderunner said:
Jack said:
furious flame said:

PS

I don't know if they are conscious. They might simply be negative projections from inside your psyche. After my initial strengthening of the AOP,i haven't had run ins with them anymore or any spirit for that matter.

Jack said:
Thunderunner said:
Jack said:

I don't know if they are conscious. They might simply be negative projections from inside your psyche. After my initial strengthening of the AOP,i haven't had run ins with them anymore or any spirit for that matter.

Same. But maybe I'm not advanced enough to see more of them yet.
I think they might be some sort of dross that have been piling up thought out the years, or maybe something else.

Thunderunner said:
Jack said:
Thunderunner said:

I think they might be some sort of dross that have been piling up thought out the years, or maybe something else.
I would advise you to do AOP with Aum Suryae Nama which will probably stop these issues.

Jack said:
Thunderunner said:
Jack said:

I would advise you to do AOP with Aum Suryae Nama which will probably stop these issues.

I'm using AoP but no results.

Another issue i'm facing is these
Black shadows !
Yup...! There are few dark shadows too... just like in harry potter movie (when they were in train, on the way to hogwards), hovering in circlular motion above my head...

Are they death curse entities sent by someone ? Or something else?

How spirit sex affects our soul ? Their was a post on the form about this but i'm not able to find it.

furious flame said:
Jack said:
Thunderunner said:

I'm using AoP but no results.

Another issue i'm facing is these
Black shadows !
Yup...! There are few dark shadows too... just like in harry potter movie (when they were in train, on the way to hogwards), hovering in circlular motion above my head...

Are they death curse entities sent by someone ? Or something else?

How spirit sex affects our soul ? Their was a post on the form about this but i'm not able to find it.
These beings cannot hurt you so don't be scared. If an entity looks like it has a personality and a real face then you'd have an issue if it binds to you.

Are you sure you're doing the AOP correctly ?
Breathing with the Complete Yogic Breath ,holding for a count exhaling which vibrating. Holding then repeating the procedure. All the while visualizing yourself as a Sun shining with more intensity than each breath.

Pump it upto 55 if its not working. Other things you could try -
-> Satanama Meditation (to balance yourself)
-> Freeing yourself of Enemy Influences meditation by HPHoodedcobra
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back