Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sea Salt Bath for Chakra & Aura Cleansing ?

furious flame

Mixing a Pinch or Spoon of Sea Salt in Water and Taking a Bath for cleaning chakras , aura and removing negativity ? Good or bad for SS ?

Not very. Showers because of the running water can be a nice aid for aura cleaning, but a person has to also focus on aura cleaning. Epsom salt baths. magnesium sulfate, would be better. It helps relax muscles and draw out toxins more effectively. But still it’s not going to clean your aura unless you’re meditating. It’s mainly helpful because it’s relaxing and can help a person clean more deeply.

I have one more doubt here. As i was reading some where before joining jos, that Our Gods which enemy calls them djin hates salt, It burns them. They said djins hate sea salt ; use sea salt to banish them by throwing salt on them it burns them, talking sea salt bath, eating sea salt and so on !
Is it true ?

furious flame said:
I have one more doubt here. As i was reading some where before joining jos, that Our Gods which enemy calls them djin hates salt, It burns them. They said djins hate sea salt ; use sea salt to banish them by throwing salt on them it burns them, talking sea salt bath, eating sea salt and so on !
Is it true ?
Definitely not. Also the Gods have nothing to do with anything the jews say about them. This is nothing but lies to try and blaspheme, or scare away gentiles from the Gods.

furious flame said:
Is it true ?

Definitely not. Our Gods aren’t effected by a stupid salt circle or anything idiotic. It’s just some insane legend made to mock spirituality and our Gods. We have salt in our sweat. Salt is an every day mineral and props and such have no meaning really. It’s like Himalayan sea salt lamps, and how over hyped they are.

furious flame said:
Is it true ?

FORGET EVERYTHING YOU HAVE HEARD FROM OTHER SOURCES THAN THE JOY OF SATAN ABOUT SATAN, OUR GODS AND GODDESSES, ABOUT SPIRITUALITY AND SO ON! Forget everything and study the Joy of Satan exclusively.

Rely on the Joy of Satan, and also on first hand experience. Just ask Satan, his Demons and Demonesses to guide you.

Forget everything Pisslam and other enemy programs indoctrinated you about Satan and his Demons.

Just google for Father Satan‘s sigil, and all you find is jewish blasphemy.

furious flame said:
Is it true ?

Islam is not a very good source for information on our Gods. So just ignore that. Sage and Paleo Santos especially the oil can be somewhat cleansing in themselves but it's not anywhere as good as cleansing the aura. I am not certain sea salt would do anything at all.

furious flame said:
Is it true ?

Haha reminds me of my grandma she believes if you sniff salt then and it kills the corona hahahaha. 🤧

One Wire Phenomenon said:
furious flame said:
Is it true ?

Haha reminds me of my grandma she believes if you sniff salt then and it kills the corona hahahaha. 🤧

Hahahaha you certainly know how to entertain people.

Do you know the Anime „Naruto Shipuuden“?

I swear, we are the Akatsuki and you are Tobi. xD

NinRick said:
furious flame said:
Is it true ?

Haha no i doen't but okay i will check it out can i find it on Netflix because thats all where i watch movies from when i watch.

NinRick said:
furious flame said:
Is it true ?

Hay thats insulting tobi is a cloun haha

I like dragon ball z you remind me of krillin and Aquarius definitely Vegeta.hp Cobra would be Lord Beerus. I would be Goku..

Just a joke!

NinRick said:

I like dragon ball z you remind me of krillin and Aquarius definitely Vegeta.hp Cobra would be Lord Beerus. I would be Goku..

Just a joke!

He is not a clown he is just joking around. And you do remind me of that, as many times I laugh at your comments. =D

things like that
"Haha reminds me of my grandma she believes if you sniff salt then and it kills the corona hahahaha."

or things like:
"have you ever been kidnapped by aliens?" and you reply "No, but by insane Xians!"
I laughed my ass off at that one. xD
Don't worry I am not laughing about you, but just what happened to you and how you deal with it.

Also Tobi, is the leader of an Elite Terrorist Organisation, who were on the verge to destroy reality as they know it.

But don't watch that much Anime, Naruto takes you way too much time to finish it. I mean, if it makes you fun, go ahead, but I wounld't advice you to do so.

NinRick said:
NinRick said:

Just a joke!

He is not a clown he is just joking around. And you do remind me of that, as many times I laugh at your comments. =D

things like that
"Haha reminds me of my grandma she believes if you sniff salt then and it kills the corona hahahaha."

or things like:
"have you ever been kidnapped by aliens?" and you reply "No, but by insane Xians!"
Don't worry I am not laughing about you, but just what happened to you and how you deal with it.

Also Tobi, is the leader of an Elite Terrorist Organisation, who were on the verge to destroy reality as they know it.

But don't watch that much Anime, Naruto takes you way too much time to finish it. I mean, if it makes you fun, go ahead, but I wounld't advice you to do so.

Lol okay my friend you are a really cool guy i like you!

NinRick said:

Just a joke!

things like that

or things like:

Lol okay my friend you are a really cool guy i like you!

I like you as well, brother!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back