Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On this day 106 years ago...

Taurus

The young turks, crypto jews who came weaseling in during a collapsing ottoman empire ordered the mass execution of 1.5 million of my people. in the brink of WW1, likley used them for death energy. Jews love the opprtunity to slaughter ''unimportant'' gentiles...real humans who are generally unknown on a global scale, they do it all the time. as Hitler said ''who remembers the armenian genocide?'' Just as jews use the easily riled up races like blacks in america as muscle, they used easily riled up aggressive turks as muscle, even to this day. only months ago a whole generation of young men were wiped out. Something beautiful to come out of this is the the demonstration of the human spirit. kill us, plunder our villages, we will never be defeated. i believe the armenians show a great example of how a race of humans should be united. all over the globe the unity is unreal. Jews would absolutely shit thier pants if white people were unified like that. last time they were they almost got wiped out. They are currently using traitors within the country to try to destabilize, because no outside force can defeat you when unified as a people. not much else to say but fuck jews and do RTRs to end the suffering of all the REAL human beings all over the planet.

0dEYW

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back